>NO KKK
>NO FASCIST USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_5uWIIjeck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NO TRUMP
>NO KKK
>NO FASCIST USA

Sounds like something a self-stimulating retard would mumble to themselves as they sit in the corner slowly rocking back and forth.

You may not have the legislature or the presidency, but by god you will always have that guy from Green Day.

Billy Joe Armstrong lives in a mansion in Piedmont, California. It's an all white neighborhood on the border of Oakland which has been accused of harassing blacks to keep them out.

There's no way this faggot actually cares about the American political process. He got rich off of marketing his "punk" persona to stupid preteens, he's simply just continuing the tired gimmick because it's all he's good at.

yet this is what lefties actually say in public
like Billie Joe Armstrong having his mighty punk rock rebellion while swimming in fucking cold hard money earned from American Idiot

You know Green Day must've pissed themselves in joy when Trump won because that means they can spend the next four years pretending they're edgy punk rebels against the system like they did back during Bush.

top fuckng kek, this is too rich if it's for real

kek

used to be a green day fan too 5 years ago, like religiously so, but the modern cancer has made me hate the left, and if Billie wants to be one with those lefties, he can go ahead and fucking kill himself for all I care. No return from 86, bitch

I used to like Green Day back in '94 when Dookie was new, but then I turned 13.

>50 years old and still acting and dressing like this

indeed, the 8 years Obama was in power was really a bad time for them, nothing really to sing about, now they can go back to making da reel punk rock, kek

I unironically still like Holiday

Liberal faggots are to young to know this line was lifted from and old early 80's MDC (multi death corporation) song 'Born to Die'. Fitting that this cock sucker would revive the lyrics of a band at was a bunch of (literally) faggots and communists.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_5uWIIjeck

Fuck I hated 80's commie punks

this, he is close to the age of my own fuckin parents and still dressing like it's 00's and Avril Lavigne is the hottest shit around

>being against trump in public
F

holy shit those guys are still around?!

When I said he got rich off stupid preteens, I counted myself in that category. I was 12 when American Idiot came out. I still think it's a pretty good album kek

>everything I don't like is fascist

That's a meme that they've forced.

Obama has ruled in a similar fashion to a fascist, and the left promotes ethnocentrism in nonwhite groups.

What they should say is "we hate traditional morality, nationalism and white people", since they have no problem with a government enforcing leftist/social-liberal/globalist policies and colluding with corporations like Goldman Sachs and Viacom.

Don't worry desu, I spent few years of my high school having such a huge fucking boner for green day, listening to them religiously, every single fucking song they had ever released. I had a reputation in my town for being the biggest Green Day fan around. Things have changed since high school, though. I am 23 now and I hate modern cancer that is around so much that I don't feel guilty at all about saying that Billie Joe should fucking kill himself, and at very least should have stopped making music a long time ago and retire in relative dignity.

quads speak the truth

>go to green day concert
>only white people
>yet rly angry about the kkk

money's gotta come from somewhere

I can relate, see this post

Green Day is still relevant? To tell you the truth I'm highly surprised.

It's just sad seeing people past their prime trying so hard to stay relevant.

this

Liberals hide in suburbs while claiming to be multicultural.

ONE FUCKING MINUTE

Sounds like every other rich progressive.
That chick Samantha Bee from the Daily Show or whatever it is was trying to prevent blacks from being bussed into her child's schools.

who is this semen demon

BJ "Armstrong"

Yes Green Day are probably rape babies from a satanic cult but I still unironically like Holiday

that kid makes good music for thoughtful adults

>Sounds like something a self-stimulating retard would mumble to themselves as they sit in the corner slowly rocking back and forth.

IT ALL KEEPS ADDING UP.