Red-Pilled Movie Advice For Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for more suggestions

devils rejects, house of 1000 corpses and monuments men

Love that movie. Winslow from Family Matters made the movie perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

very popular with normies, but still one of the most red pilled and comfy christmas movies ever.
it taught me early on that you should show no mercy when defending your home from intruders.

EWS

Harry and Marv would have died multiple times from their injuries in both movies. Kevin is a fucking savage.

I just want to feel comfy this Christmas. A classic Christmas movie usually does the trick, except I'm fucking bored with Home Alone, they show that every fucking Christmas. In Romania, it's like we are actually celebrating the Home Alone movies.

Gonna watch The Polar Express.
Has any user seen it to tell me if it's any good or if I should skip it?

haven't watched all yet, but something tells me the "Defamation" smells of shit

Are they /ourcorporation/?

for some reason they allow very few graphic depictions of self defense and vigilantism in movies now, (unless it is a totally unrealistic fantasy movie).

Here's the full list

are you even white?

>demolition man
wat

rest of the list is pretty good though

charles bronson / paul kersey should be the #1 role model for all white males, period.

thanks famlam

The demlition man basically depicts a world where men have been completely feminized and the PC culture has taken control over everything. The only thing that's out of place is that they're nice and tidy puritans. It's hard not to notice similarity between the movie and the current year.

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Waltz with Bashir?

b8?
This board is Pro-Israel

Ever watch Morozko?
It's based as fuck and also hilarious.

Teaches you not to be a dick and that life is easier if you're a hot girl who acts feminine than if you're an ugly girl who demands gibsmedats.

Also, bear transformation scene is pure kino.