Merry Christmas cunts

Merry Christmas cunts.

He ever find his mate?

Merry Christmas ya cunts

Merry Christmas lad have a good one

Merry Christmas fellas, will be drinking a few beers today in honour of this board.

Christmas is haram faggot

اتقو الله يا كافرون

Slow down, Aussie cunt. Still 2 hours and 22 minutes left.

Merry Kekmas

I hope Santa Kek delivered many presents to you this year

Who m is that, please?

Oi ya bogan cunt I bet you live in darwin ya fuckin petrol huffin abbo

piss off abdul.

Merry chrimbo cunt

MERRY CHRISTMAS

C H R I S T M A S

NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS

MERRY CHRISTMAS CUNTS I LOVE YOU ALL

Merry christmas.
I love you all

pretty accurate depiction of an australian.

What the fuck do you know about Christmas?

Christmas is a cold, desolate time of year when there is more darkness than daylight. We Northerners were born in it. Molded by it. WE are the true descendants of the proud crusaders.

What would a warm blooded southerner know about this holy but harsh time of year? While you were even in 'winter' - did it even drop below 20C?

Don't tell me how to celebrate the Yuletide, boy.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

SANTA DRIVES A FUCKING UTE POWERED BY REINDEER AND WEARS A TANKTOP, THONGS AND TOGS. EAT SHIT AMERICAN

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

Fuck off cunts, threads full.

>christmas
>cold

This.
8am and 25c, climbing fast =D

Merry Christmas, you glorious faggots. May Kek bring more habbenongs in 2017.

Except for you Canada, you cucked little cunts.

Love you cunts heaps

You're alright Kiwiland. You can stick around for a bit longer. No, really.

time's up, time for you to go

It's not Christmas.

>They will NEVER EVER experience a cold snowy day on the 25th of December

What the fuck do you know about Christmas?

Christmas is a burning, desolate time of year when there is more heat than moisture. We Diggers were born in it. Molded by it. WE are the true descendants of the bloody crusaders.

What would a Shit skin CUNT know about this holy but harsh time of year? While you were even in 'summer' - did it even go above 40C?

Don't tell me how to celebrate the wombat yarn, cunt.

Proof in the flag Sup Forumsros

The fuck did ya just call me, cunt? I’ll have ya know I graduated top of me class at Sunshine TAFE, I’ve been involved in numerous beer skulling contests against Bob Hawke, and I have over 300 confirmed Cold Chisel albums. I am trained in vocal abuse towards umpires and I am the top snag eater in the entire city of Carlton. You are nothing to me but just another Collingwood fan. I will knock ya the fuck out with VB stubbies the likes of which have never been smashed before on this Earth, mark me fucken words. You reckon ya can get away with flapping ya beak to me over the Internet? Think again, cunt. As we speak I am contacting all me fucken lads across Western Sydney and ya IP is being traced right now so ya better prepare for the thunder, mate. The thunder that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ya life. You’re fucking dead, prick. I can be anywhere, anytime, drinking anything, and I can glass you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with me smashed VB longneck. Not only am I extensively trained in smashing cunts, but I have access to the entire shed of cricket bats of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and I will use it to its full extent to hit ya for 6 and out, ya shitcunt. If only ya coulda known what bullshit your little “clever” backchat was about ta bring down upon ya, maybe ya woulda held your fucking tongue. But ya couldn’t, ya didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, mate. I will shit fury all over ya and you’re gonna drown in it, so ya better run, ya better take cover. You’re fucken dead, mate

Yeah, nah cunt. I think you need to go buy your bastard kids some gifts with your Centrelink money, Bruce.

Jokes on you i don't have any money

Sorry to hear, I'd share a stubby with ya then. What do ya drink?

Tap Water

Fosters it is then

Happy Christmas mates.

embarrassing

>tfw you get banted at by your own monarch
GAS THE REDCOATS AUSREPUBLIC NOW

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Depends what they have done, mate. Some things need dogging.

>leaf

No, it offends SOME Muslims, same as Islam offends SOME non-Muslims.

Merry Christmas, roo fucker.

Merry Christmas, Fat Fucker

still waiting apparently

Fuck off we're full.