Why do christcucks, kikes, and muzzies love mutilating their dicks?

Why do christcucks, kikes, and muzzies love mutilating their dicks?

they don't, they only ever do it to others never circumcising themselves.

>christcucks

American Christians (especially evangelicals) worship Jews for some reason.

Because it's cleaner

Why do you like apples so much?

Nobody wants a cheese cock

Because you're fat and lazy and have an ugly woodcock. Enjoy the fish stabs

americucks literally let the skypes make their dicks smaller

>20-80%
wow such a small margin

The sad thing is they actually defend it.

my dick looks like a 7 inch long anteater

Not just smaller but less sensitive too

>south korea
Someone explain?

Because daddy wants his son's cock to look just like his. :)

Everybody should restore with T taping. Holy grail of cum. Bathmate. If phimosis, steroid creams

American influence

At least I don't have to worry about that shit.

>heteros

I don't either. Just saying. Uncuck ourselves for once. Is it a popular view? You're a cuck

Good control mechanism, if you can get a man to put up with and even justify having his genitals mutilated you can get him to follow all your other horseshit too, kind of like a battered wife or a pimp raping his hoes.

uncut looks like trayvon in his hoody

You look like fucking frankenstein

when I have a son I will have him circumcised because leech penises look gross

>,

The weirdest American tradition.

Gas yourself

I could have saved you

>tfw cut master race
You know who doesn't cut? Poo-in-loos

Do you shave your armpits? It's cleaner after all.

Not in Orthodoxy.

and whites. Only Mudslimes, Jews, you and Africans do it

Only Protestant cucks, not Catholics.

You know who doesn't cut at all? Women
>s-s-sorry sally bls cut benor off
>y-you "don't" have a foreskin

The non-muslim poos. You are bed fellows with inbred goat fuckers and niggers.

you really should seek some help for this unhealthy obsession you have with other men's penis'.

>penis'
What about your grammar? Why are you clam diggers so fucking feminist? Read Genesis again and try and figure out why God got so angry that the serpent made us fuck. Gimme a surrogate

My parents had me circumcised even though they where not christian at the time. It has very little to do with christianity, as huge junks of new testament are "why not to get a circumcision 101."
My parents did it for, in their own words: "so I would match my father." At least this was their stated reason when discussing it with my sister, who had both of her boys clipped as well, same moronic justification.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I sure would like to get my dick back though.

slovenians are jews?

Reminder that just like braces, surgery to fix deformities (cleft palate, etc.), and prosthetics, circumcision is a humane and corrective procedure. Much like wisdom teeth, foreskin is a worthless remnant of the past. In fact, it's counterproductive to personal health.

Reminder that being circumcised: makes you more sexually attractive to women, protects you from STDs, helps personal hygiene, is objectively more pleasing to the eye, provides the same level of sexual satisfaction as being uncut (and makes you less prone to premature ejaculation, an extremely common uncut problem).

Reminder that being uncut: makes you less sexually attractive to all women once they've seen a cut penis, smells like sour garbage regardless of the level of hygiene, makes you more vulnerable to STDs due to microbe retention, is greasy and disgustingly moist, puts you on the same physical level as men from 3rd world shitholes, is objectively displeasing to the eye.

You should already know this Italy.

Always thought that was a joke, just read up these jews live of blood and have been banned from being in the same room as a corpse before.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

>so I would match my father."

This is a big part of why it continues on but it was started in the first place by christcucks.

Religion fucks you up in the head.

Isn't it Jewish tradition?

Fuck me I can't stand you grovelling men to the fucking weaker sex. Clean out your stank vages. Not everybody thinks it looks better. You look like savages when you try and "fap". You have no idea what sex is. Medicine has fucked up quite a few things. Too much antibiotics. Remove earlobes. All appendixes. Etc. The only thing that needs circumcising is the heart. But Babylon doesn't care

Yeah that's also why cut off my feet. Dirty footkins BTFO!

greatest ally

but you forgot to mention how FGM benefits women too

>puts you on the same physical level as men from 3rd world shitholes

The 3rd world is full of circumcision while Europe it is mostly absent.

>stds
Only a problem for niggers and fags

>hygiene
Too fat and lazy to add an extra 10 seconds to your shower?

You post on Sup Forums but you still can't break from your Merchant worship.

My guess is they aren't cutting the penis of the baby for the baby's sake. They are cutting baby penisses for the rabbi. He can drink blood on a daily basis from it.

ITS HAPPENING ANTARCTICA IS SPLITTING IN HALF

No amout of scrubbing can fully cleanse a cheesedick.

I will be breaking the cycle with my children. I can't get my dick back but I can at least do my part to stop the practice.

Picked it up from the American army during the war.

I wouldn't recommend shaving but getting rid of armpit hair is fine. It's not comparable to circumcision, foreskins don't grow back.

only protestant (aka not real christians) circumcize their catttle... I mean, their kids

Im a faggot. I don't lie. You think we make ourselves feminine but you were led to believe by Kabbalah and Plato that Adam used to have his own tranny vagina and that God has tits. And that this is why you marry. Lucifer has these aspects. Not God. How does a pussy make you anything but a pussy? They REALLY can't be cleaned and you have no fucken idea what you're talking about. All these exaggerations whilst you all do same but are more gross and caused the literal fall of man

Because they're twisted fucks that think any type of sexual pleasure is evil.

The San Francisco ban didn't even get voted on. The fucking ACLU petitioned a judge to remove it from the ballot under religious freedoms arguments. It's so fucking insane that religious freedom can ever be held above body autonomy despite the fact that they reject this exact line of argument for abortion.

Kill yourself NOW

Nigger, please.

Marry Christ asshole. You've been brainwashed. RESEARCH WHAT THE APPLE IS AND WHY IT APPEARS EVERYWHERE. An apple a day stupid bitch. Telling people to kill themselves is sign of possession. You extremists think you are the be all and end all. Of sin maybe! Trump is related to Muslim Prophet (PBUH) and the frog is Satanic coat of arms

>It's so fucking insane that religious freedom can ever be held above body autonomy despite the fact that they reject this exact line of argument for abortion.
Wait, isn't that the whole reasoning behind their tranny bathroom laws? "Muh manshe body needs trump your religious liberties" But when its jews not getting their dose of shaft, then its a problem?

I tried to convince my sister to spare my nephew in the hospital. They thought it was bizarre I would even suggest not to do it. It's just ingrained in our culture I suppose.

The good is preferable to ANY intimate relationship. That is all. Merry Christmas and bless your Mercantile shit show of a country

>Because it's cleaner

So americans are so unhygienic that they require surgery to have clean dicks?

Analogies are innately imperfect. I asked about armpit hair specifically because it's a less drastic way to modify your body for the sake of hygiene. The point was that if cleanliness alone is sufficient reason to circumcise someone then, by that logic, surely cleanliness is sufficient reason to shave your armpits too. Circumcision being cleaner is a bullshit argument regardless of whether or not the claim is true.

And lastly Christ blessed us. Angels have no gender. Lilith rapes only hetero men. Ive never gotten a wet dream. Fallen angels rape only women. Sodomy is being a rapist asshole as they raped all strangers and Christ said this. Has nothing to do with penisbum. I am busy and goodbye

OP loves the cock

>weirdest
*most degenerate

lots of homosex going on those non blue countries.

I don't know
If both muslims and jews agree on something can it be so wrong?

Do we have to always bully the mutilated burgers on Sup Forums?

You know I'm restoring my foreskin and it is so much better than it was before I have been doing it for a couple months and fapping is so great

You've got that arse about.

Yes, it's a ridiculous exception to what should be one of the core rights that a human has, that is control of their own body. They sidestep this by claiming dubious medical benefits to pressure parents into it but even under this ridiculous justification you'd still never find a doctor willing to do a double mastectomy on an adolescent girl with the guaranteed breast cancer gene as a preventative measure or something similar.

The double standard and complete disregard for the spirit of the law and rights in this country for infant boys is one of the last thing in the worlds that makes me genuinely furious.

>Cutstralia

It is the ultimate form of domination to cut another mans dick off(even partially) and extremely barbaric

It makes men evil more easily because their dicks got painfully mutilated as soon as they were born

>Jewedmerica

How many have you cleaned?

And girls love it too right? Because (((TV))) says so right?

are you retarded?

Europe is going to be yellow in a few decades

I'm surprised, I thought Australia would be in blue.

Always nice to see fellow "whites" celebrate the downfall of other whites

This shit is why we don't rule the planet right now.

Merry Christmas user, don't be angry now.

I asked my mum why I'm circumcised, she said it's because she worked in geriatrics and has seen how bad it can get if it's not taken care of.
When she went to the doctor to get it done he refused because they weren't allowed to unless there's a good reason, she used the excuse of her grandmother was jewish and I got snipped.
Fucking jews.

Also
>1 post by this ID

I just want him to look back in a few years when the only immigration to america is from Afrika, China and Mexico and wonder why you were so happy that europe was dying.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Same here, but I've been very inconsistent with my routine in the past, very sporadic. Last couple weeks I've been tugging 15 minutes before bed and another 15 after I wake up, hopefully start seeing measurable progress within a couple months. Godspeed friend.

So your way of insulting is telling us that we'll become more like you in the future?

Fucking amerifats are at fault

I do it 45 minutes per day when I do coursework or shitpost. It makes nofap untenable though. I have probably gained about 1/4 inch of skin in the past two months. I hope for half to full coverage by next year or so

We're getting africans and chinks here too, nowhere is safe.
Thank you, Merry Christmas and stay safe.

I was never circumcised, but my glans is completely exposed. Basically I was born without foreskin.

Yeah and you should want europeans to balance that out and not root for europe to crumble.

That's not the same guy you boob

You should tell the jews they'll probably worship you

All of Sup Forums is rooting for the downfall of Europe don't be stupid.

Because masturbation is a sin. You know cutfags WILL mutilate their children's genitals to prevent them from masturbating too.