Fat mudshark ODs with boyfried; their baby starves to death

What should be done about the opioid crisis, Sup Forums? These "parents" were obviously no great loss, but it's fucked-up to let a baby starve to death:

>Baby starves to death in home days after her parents died from heroin overdoses within minutes of each other

>An infant in Pennsylvania died of starvation days after her parents died from apparent heroin overdoses.

>Jason Chambers, 27, his girlfriend Chelsea Cardaro, 19, and their five-month-old baby Summer were all found dead in their Kernville, Pennsylvania home on Thursday, Cambria County officials said.

>Coroner Jeffrey Lees said the parents had been dead for about a week when their bodies were found Thursday. He said autopsies Friday confirmed that the infant died several days later from dehydration and starvation.

>Chambers was found in a living room on the first floor of the residence, while Cardaro was in a second-floor bathroom and the baby was in a bassinet in a second-floor bedroom

>It is believed that the couple died within minutes of each other so they could not call for help.

>District Attorney Kelly Callihan said during a press conference on Friday that there was a prior history of drug abuse at the home.

>Police said emergency responders were called to the home last month to treat Chambers after another overdose, where he was revived with Narcan.

>After the overdose, the family was reported to the Children and Youth Services.

>'They did meet with the mother and the father with the child present at the residence,' she said.

>'They checked out the house, and it was appropriate to a child living there. There was plenty of food and the child seemed well taken care of.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064168/Baby-starves-death-home-days-parents-died-heroin-overdoses-minutes-other.html

imo i'm kinda glad the baby died. purity of the blood and all that. a very clean and wholesome resolution to an ugly saga.

>Caring for a niglet

Why people start that shit is beyond me. I smoke weed and never wanted to try crack or meth....

Everyone in that situation is better off dead. Good riddance.

Sounds like this particular issue solved itself. Imagine how many millions of tax payer dollars were saved with these fuckers offing themselves.

I went as far as MDMA.

>nigger, coal burner and their spawn died
>bad thing

Fpbp

Finally some good news

There you have it, OP.

How degenerate are you when you fornicate with an obese nigger, have a child with said nigger and get stuck on drugs?

>but it's fucked-up to let a baby starve to death:
It was a mutt so no loss at all.

It's pretty awful, but basically this. With the genes of those two, not to mention the baby was almost certainly addicted to heroin itself (in utero, breastmilk) it would not have made a very high functioning individual.

Had I been there, I would have done everything possible to save it. But it's kind of like hearing your 98 year old uncle died, yeah it's sad, but it was his time and all that.

I don't feel sorry for them. They should have been more responsible instead of being into degenerate drug culture. Sucks for their baby though. :(

Some people have low IQ's. They try weed and alcohol and they think..Wow drugs aren't bad I've been lied too and then they can't reason past this to understand that some drugs are as bad as they say.

>baby starve to death
the baby was a mut who would've become a muslim, no great loss

>Sucks for their baby though

No joke, if it wasn't now that little niglet would have wound up dead in some pointless gang fight in its teens after likely having already knocked up a few white girls and robbing a few stores. Best possible outcome.

Isn't this a scene out of Trainspotting?

>Sucks for their baby though. :(
It was better this way.

This made me feel warm and fuzzy

Weren't civil servants required to carry Narcan on them in case of overdose cases recently? Weren't fags arguing that this was to save lives? That faggot was apparently saved a month earlier and goes on to do it again like some dipshit.

>but it's fucked-up to let a baby starve to death:

fucked up on the part of the """""parents""""", but it's not that bad for the baby. It died with no memories, awareness or consciousness.

and nothing of value was lost

All over local news here, didn't know the races.

I mean, I had an idea but I somehow missed any actual pictures of them.

I had a roomate with a fentanyl addiction.

Ive got no sympathy for addicts anymore. Let evolution take place, who gives a shit if they die.

I love these Christmas feel-good stories.

Fucking sad but some might not appreciate why until they've raised a baby.
Babies experience pain.

>Ive got no sympathy for addicts anymore
there's nothing you can do for them. they can only get off that shit if they want to so you just have to tell them to fuck off and hopefully they try and get clean. you got to wash your hands of those people

At least real people didn't die.

>that things eyebrows

No shit, but it was too early for it to develop consciousness so it wasn't consciously aware that it was starving, just instinctively.

Still shitty, but better than dying as say a 10 year old.

This is fantastic. No, really, it's the best news I've heard all day.

A dead nigger, a dead coalburner, and a dead halfbreed.

It sounds like the beginning of a joke. Oh, I know.

What's better than a dead nigger?

His dead children.

People OD because illegal drugs aren't regulated to contain information about the proper dosage

There is little point in banning drugs when people use them just about for any given reason, going from loneliness, and pain to spit having a good time.

That is the real redpill that Sup Forumscucks refuse to swallow

>"hey mom i got a new boyfriend"
>"oh really honey, that's great!"
>"yeah he's black, nearly 30, and we're having a kid"

I would've dropped her right there.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL.

yet alcoholism kills more people than drugs every year you stupid fucking taco bender

>muh legalization
fuck. off

ugly situation, sad but ultimately better for society outcome

>yet alcoholism kills more people than drugs every year you stupid fucking taco bender

You know you're going to have to back that up, right?

That's because alcohol is a shit tier harmful drug whose effects prevent you from thinking coherently after a certain dosage, you don't black out on heroin and keep injecting that shit unconsciously

don't care, you junkie fuck. hope you fucking die

I guess everything works out in the end.

Too bad her name wasn't Ann Dunham and this was 55 years ago.

I will be spending Christmas in Cambria County, PA tomorrow (Johnstown). Since they closed the mills and mines down there heroin is about the only thing to do

>parents drug users
>required medical intervention to save their lives
>"appropriate for a child to live there"

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your social services, but they really screwed the pooch here. Should've removed that kid ASAP.

LOOKS LIKE SUMMER IS OVER

>baby starved to death
No
that's not okay at all
mixed race or not
no baby deserves to starve to death

It takes a lot of resources to remove an infant from a household and place it somewhere else. There are only a limited number of social workers and foster families. If every shitty parent had their kids taken away, the system would collapse within hours.

>
No great loss

>>baby starved to death
>No
>that's not okay at all
>mixed race or not
>no baby deserves to starve to death
Megacuck redditor spotted

>american talking about mutts

lmoa

Good.

seriously who cares? three less.

BCPT

Who cares ? They were trash

Duterte was right

letting a creature die of hunger is very bad

This is like having a dog that bags up its own shit.

heroin is sub par shit tier drug, right behind alcohol and tobacco

if you abuse drugs just kys your a waste of my tax dollars

i support medical marijuana though , but seriously abusing heroin after all the fucking dangers have been explained time and time again you honestly cant make a good decision at that point your brain is hardwired to fuck you over

And nothing of value was lost

It's a Christmas miracle.