Stefan Molyneux is asking for money again

Stefan Molyneux is asking for money again.

youtu.be/xH0K6wEkE40

Stop being a freeloader and so the right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY
youtu.be/4znWSgJfsho
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
ca.linkedin.com/in/hughmolyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is a psychopath. Not a serial killer psychopath, more of a pro-social psychopath. I can tell in his eyes.

Well I could use another Black & White game though

He needs that money for his drug addiction.

Molykike is at it again...

ONE DOLLAR

> YOU MAKE THIS POSSIBLE
> If you consume this content without contributing, you are a free rider.

I was gonna give money to this guy but i saw the video with him roasting somebody who gave him $1. He wouldnt stop bitching about it saying $1 was an insult and he couldve given more.

I was so put off by this. I mean wtf thats how donating on the internet works lots of ppl give small amounts and its eventually worth something.

That is exactly what I think when I see his shit. I can't watch him longer than 20 seconds because of the mixture of extreme narcissism and pure psychopathy

>can brother get an echo

But your name already does stefan?

He was way more self-righteous in the past, if you can imagine that.

I would like to add if he changed his mind or explained his view more i might think differently. But as of right now it seems extremely ungracious and rude.

ONE FECKIN DOLLUH

>tfw our country's top philosopher is an ex-ancap who got tricked into becoming an alt-right neonazi by an orange-tinted demagogue

youtube.com/watch?v=uwTVB5mg4KY

sent

ONE

I don't know recently, he was either really bad or really good. The worst was probably the "UFO" one, I'm not really inclined to believe in extraterrestrials on earth, but unexplained flying objects are real and need to be watched and investigated. He did so bad in this one, in the end he claimed he is sure aliens would be benevolent without any meaningful argument.

spooky

youtu.be/4znWSgJfsho
50 CENT REEE!

It's absolutely hilarious how far off the deep end this guy has fallen. Used to be just a typical libertarian faggot making shitty libertarian videos. Now he's just another faggot edgelord opinion echo chamber autist.

I can't believe anyone even respects this guy anymore. He is a complete joke. Some of his older videos were actually kinda reasonable, but every single thing he publishes today is full of conjecture, no evidence and he doesn't even appear to use a logic / rational based approach to any subjects he talks about anymore. It's really sad honestly.

I think he's just seen that his viewership went up when he started to make more and more edgy / popular videos, so he just kept up the trend to get those sweet Jewtube bux.

*donates 1 (one) dollar*

This shit right here. Child-eating monkey Hitler simulator 2017 when?

can you donate 1 cent?

that would be funny, a bunch of people donating 1 cent

Stefan MolynJEW

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
Each caller faces Stef by themselves, alone.

The biggest redpill of all is that all philosophy is garbage and might makes right, ultimately.

Does he have a real job? Like in some institute?

I think you can. For the best effect write a meaningful, heartfelt comment to go along with it.

No.

DONATIONS ARE THEFT!

I want to donate 1 cent as well.

what should I write? I wanted to write top memery

then lets do it. its christmas after all. time of generosity

He's a stay at home dad supported by his wife. He needs his listeners to donate massively so he can record videos next to a wall about things that are trending on Sup Forums and pay his 12 year old stef-wannabe "assistant"

To be fair, i'm not a big fan of him, but he makes more logical coherent Arguments and trys to use facts more than nearly all communists or other left wing "intellectuals".

You need to put stuff in about how you've been a fan for a long time and you really appreciate his work. Put stuff in that implies you're quite wealthy so he knows you have no excuse to donate such a small amount

M8 what are you even doing here, shouldn't you be celebrating xmas with the senpai?

Done.

Nigga I just woke up. Going to Church in about an hour.

okay but where do I write the message?

>merchant

Didn't he shit on his brother for being a failed actor? Hilarious coming from a guy that makes his money on YouTube because he lacks any relevant work skills to make it out in the real world. And now he's asking for donations. Beyond pathetic.

to make matters worse the guy replied saying thats all he could afford to give, so instead of being more grateful like a normal person Stefan "Kill Your Parents" Molyneux made fun of him for being poor and not spending it on neccesities

ohh shit I forgot to censor a part of my card number

ohh well, its still secure and deleting it now is too late anyway

>giving your money to a libertarian

I think you have to make a manual payment. Did you do it through his site?

his brother is a successful tech entrepreneur (whos company he got fired from lel)

>Did you do it through his site?
yes

how do I do a manual one

>dont be a freeloader, give money to this freeloading you-tube personality.

seriously?

you already donated to a homicidal cult leader on your own accord so there's not much worse anyone can do with that info

Funny thing is that most people are passing by, rarely anybody besides Stefan himself knows the amount of work he done. I might click, watch some minutes here and there on some YouTube channels, but not going to watch every Stefan's 1 hour long video out of 1001 videos from start to finish.
Now for hard true argument facts:
Even if he had ads i wouldn't see them.

tell him to get a damn sponsor

idk

This. I think its a side effect because he went from Libertarian to full on Fascist in a blink of an eye

>rich people begging for money

Whites are even worse than niggers

>ancap asking for free stuff

He isn't an An-cap anymore

white people beg for it. niggers gang up on you and forcibly take it. get fucked, nigger.

Tell stefan to go pick strawberries with the mexicans if he wants money.

I gotta donate. He gives me hours upon hours of content I consume on nearly a daily basis.

Huh. What is he now?

Why doesn't he charge a fee for his videos? I'm sure the market would pay!

Stefan wants a satellite for Christmas so he can air his radio show to whole planet. He needs more money.

Everyone give him less than a dollar and thank him for how much time he gives up for us. Tell him its a Christmas treat lol

Yeah I'm inclined to agree

Donate in one dollar increments.

>talks shit about statism and how great capitalism is every chance he gets
>not an ancap

Thought he was a single dad?

>Mah nabe ith stefan. I neeb yow monneh fow yewtoobe.

I'm not going to be at my computer all day.

At least he's making a living. Him and Styxhexenhammer666 own politics on YouTube. I wish I had the skill to drone into a camera for hours a week while I browse Sup Forums looking for the hot new topics and memes.

I sent $0.99

He doesn't deserve the money. He's stopped making hour long informative videos and just interviews people now which is lazy as fuck. Wouldn't be surprised if he is paid by someone behind the scenes.

I sent him $0.35.

If you can only afford to contribute a dollar it's better off in your pocket than his, is it so hard to understand?

oh fuck now I regret giving him less than a dollar. what if he comes for me?

Donations are theft.

If he got 1 dollar for every view he would be rich.

Does this guy make fun of gender studies and other art degrees? At least those people work at Starbucks.

Shouldn't he be selling books to support himself?

If you get a benefit from his videos, donate. If not, don't.

You're dealing with somebody who sincerely recommends that you cut off all contact with everyone who disagrees with his narrow political views.

The guy behaves like a leader of one those money scamming cults. It's remarkably sad that people take him seriously.

I doubt he is poor, he just wants more.

>If you can only afford to contribute a dollar
There's your problem right there. Just because somebody donated a dollar, doesn't mean they can only afford to donate a dollar. Some of those people probably think a dollar is generous enough for the services he provides.

>in 2012, right wingers wanted to shut down PBS
>in 2016, right wingers want to be PBS
Really gets the old ticker tocking.

Think about it

Molymeme has been making money from crackpot philosophy for a decade and a half

He hasn't been around normal people all that time, normal people doing 9 to 5 jobs with long commutes

While ordinary people are getting ready for work, he's browsing Infowars or monitoring Youtube stats

What a broke fag non contributing fuck.

wow, it really made me think, i will donate 1 dollar

Donaters assume that a lot of people will donate $1 and it will add up. That is how donations work on the interent.

He should join patreon and add incentives if he wants people to donate more.

Any sources on that? I could always use more anti-Stefan redpilling material

Not really, though. Though most donations are small, a majority of the actual dollars donated (on websites like Kickstarter, anyway) usually come from the relatively small percentage (~5% of donors) of people who donate $50 or more.

Probably went apeshit when his brother practiced affirmative action

This is his brother's LinkedIn page.

ca.linkedin.com/in/hughmolyneux

You know how Molymeme brags about being a tech entrepreneur and starting a company? It was his brother's company.

Wew lad, you guys are finally waking up to these alt right scam artists

you've all been rused

Thank you for reinforcing my point. Just because they only give a $1 donation for his shit videos, doesn't necessarily mean that's all the donor could spare. It's simply what they were willing to spare.

why would you donate to molymeme when you could donate to the polish truck driver's family?

But in kickstarter they are funding a project.

Freedomainradio is a project of sorts too, so I'm guessing it's somewhat similar in terms of distribution.

Maybe it's different for completely different things (medical donations or whatever) but I haven't seen figures on that.

desu I think Sup Forums just has a tendency to hive-mind in bursts. it may see his shit now, but the crowd thats on pol in say, 4 hours, will still be drooling over his dick. sad.

Maybe he should stop being a huge fucking faggot and get a real job.

Gave him money.
Kind of regret it now.

He had some usefulness for the Trump election, but that's about it.

I wouldn't trust him. He's a snake. Just says what people want to hear. His "cult" has a very strong victimology element to it (defooing.) Most of his opinions on psychology are bullshit. He's a quick thinker, and people fall for it. Very entertaining guy, though. I'll listen from time to time, but I don't take him seriously.

If you want a real philosopher/psychologist without the mommy-issues, look at Jordan Peterson. He's way more intelligent and humble. Thinks much deeper on topics, analyzing them from different viewpoints, and doesn't talk about shit he doesn't know anything about (which Molyneux has a tendency to do.)

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

PBS is funded with money stolen from you, you fucking idiot. stefan is just asking you to willingly give your money to him