ITS HAPPENING ANTARCTICA IS SPLITTING IN FUCKING HALF

youtube.com/watch?v=O7xuCGgI6tk

I thought the Antarctic was melted?

FAKE AND GAY.

no its heading toward melting its still ice but now its splitting in half

you mad i posted this in your shitposting aussie tier thread ahmed?

>Ice melts
damn its def happening guys

this is some good fake news dude, take it to /x/

The land is cracking.
The Reich is rising from the inner earth.

NEW SWABIA COMES.

He doesn't know Antarctica has solid land beneath

Here we go

he doesn't know Antarctica is a ring around the flat earth and not a continent.

CHOO CHOO

I fucking told you that the Earth was an artificial construct built by an ancient alien civilization.

I fucking told you that it had become more unstable over time

But did anyone listen? noooo, they didn't!
/thread

>It's a Santa Kaiju

You all know what is going to happen tonight right?

schlafty zeit

Disclosure niggerrrssss

the cracking/melting will allow new paths through the antartic ice wall into the beyond where there are dozens of additional continents. They can't guard every new opening. The truth is coming.

>Next related video about planet Nibiru
Uuuu I am so convinced by this channel.

2012, Mayans, simulation overload?

>mfw this awakens the Cthulhu from his slumber and he ushers us in an eternity of madness and chaos.
Without your precious habitat how will you leafs survive?

If half of our ocean doesn't drain into the interior first

wow this might be bad, its rlyclose to europe. wtf. can one piece of ice sail to greenland?

Soon the Nazis will emerge from their UFOs.

I'm not sure how that works on a flat earth model with multiple external land masses. I suppose it could be tragic.

We could also be the only ones and be under the dome...then the math changes.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX

the video capture at 13:56 is just water on the lens. i tolerated the rest of what was said but the level of misinformation in this vid is insane

all thats going on in antartica is some faggy deal with russia to allow america to save face despite the fact every world leader knows america cant defend itself right now or for years to come. syrias military stomped american forces. to many for the government to feel comfortable not some cia backed forces mind you they issued a gag order after it became a eye sore. this is why women cant be military leaders they send every one towards a enemy position in a desert which has zero cover and they get spotted miles away and blasted with rockets before they get close enough to return fire

we dont have a proper standing military any more. national guard is the closest thing we have to that

i wish antarctica would split right down the middle, it's a pain in the ass drilling far enough to find good stuff

LET THE WATER LEVEL RISE
LET THE WATER LEVEL RISE

LET THE WATER LEVEL

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck you climatechange faggots, I want more WATER! you are fucking discriminating against water lovers and those that want warm climate

Eh? Eh? Eh?

Antarctica is spoopin the shit out of me lately, lads. I'm dying to see what happens next.

What is pic related, btw?

>ANTARCTICA IS SPLITTING IN FUCKING HALF

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO?!!!

Third impact. Better get ready for some mental sex, family.

GUYS!! THATS WHY ITS SO FUCKING COLD THERE BECAUSE SATAN IS FUCKIGN LIVING UNDER THE ICE HOLY SHIT!!!!! KEK CONFIRMS

Fucking idiot. You're gonna have a gypsy uprising because of climate change.

kek

just like the joose took water from golan hights in syria to stir the uprising?

I farted. Ate some onions earlier. Sorry.

kek'd

>AGARTHAN NAZIS HAVE BUILT THEIR SOCIETY UP TO THE TECHNOLOGICAL SUPERIORITY THEY NEED TO DOMINATE THE WORLD YET AGAIN
>NOW THEY OPEN THE MASSIVE ICE-GATE GUARDING THE ENTRANCE TO THEIR UNDERWORLD TO RISE FROM THE EARTH IN THEIR HIGHLY ADVANCED FLYING BATTLE TANKS

HITLER VULT

Ppl who think its going to "happen", just commit suicide, like right now... Nothing is going to happen in your lifetime. Maybe a revolution here and there, barely worth a headline in the elites propaganda aparatus.

It's time for us Balkan bros to gear up and fend off the northern barbarians.I doubt all Germano-T*rks can fit in the Alps.Gotta get boats to rescue only 10/10 qts to lives with us in our highland households.

>says the off brand swede

Antarctica triggered me

Reminder that Antarctica is a resource rich uninhabitted landmass the size of the U.S. that has been made, by international treaty, off-limits to the world at large and to private individuals, under penalty of fines and imprisonment, for more than half a century all so that they can study stupid god damn fucking penguins. Are they done yet? It's been decades I think we've learned all we need to know about the niggers of the aviary species.

1. Antarctica may or may not exist. There is no proof that it exists. Plato's story was pure fiction.

2. Ice melting is not a new idea. We have known that ice can melt for thousands of years.

3. (((pyramids)))

>Antarctica may or may not exist
?????

Yeah, Italy doesn't exist either

American being stupid fuck yet again, not even surprised.

>ice caps split and melt
>jews and their real estate investments underwater
>flyover states now prime beach front realty with a strong agriculture, manufacturing,and conservative citizen base
>reduced salinity levels of ocean water mean you don't feel as sticky after you swim in it

Honestly doesn't sound that bad desu

Ceiling light.

>Finlandization is the process by which one powerful country strongly influences the policies of a smaller neighboring country, while allowing it to keep its independence and its own political system. The term literally means "to become like Finland" referring to the influence of the Soviet Union on Finland's policies during the Cold War.

Finlandization is literally a synonym of "cucked"

to be fair, you only know what you're told.