[spoiler]LOL[/spoiler]

[spoiler]LOL[/spoiler]

Why do companies always think tampering in the political arena is a good idea? No matter what you're going to piss off half of your customers, it's a terrible marketing strategy.

Jesus Christ leaf how much fail can you dish out in one post?

Would eat, seems kind of harmless.

How would you like to taste my cockmeat sandwich?

Done

that's actually funny, double digits funny

bretty clever actually, would order one, and tip the sandwich artist and extra dollar. it would be my privilege.

>Trumpfkins are triggered

Not surprised. You are thin skinned little bitches, just like your leader.

>baloney

Americans.

>Have customers
>Roughly half these customers voted for [insert candidate]
>let's offend them and see if they decide to not make me business work anymore XD

Now what's the next step of this master plan

We're thin skinned?
Thats strange because Europe is literally taking our view points down as hate speech, yet you're free to come here and debate us, and instead you liberals use this opportunity to shitpost.
Whose thin skin skinned again?
Who is afraid of the truth?

I laughed a bit.
I thought it was spelled bologna though

That's a hartly kek. I'll have 3 of those.

>No cheese
>No sourkraut
Its like they're not even trying

They believe the added value to their service will draw in more of whatever crowd it appeals to.

Trump supporters don't give a fuck; if the situation was reversed with Hillary that cafeteria would be rioted by niggers by now.

>canada

that fucking sound deliscious

They piss of the half that can't complain.

Christ serb your in every thread with your irrational spurging. You sad because you have no loved ones to spend Christmas with and lashing out?

>tiny pickle
Lol it's funny because it's true. And that goes for trump supporters as well. You know they voted trump because they got tiny dicks

Say it with me

MADAM!

>You sad because you have no loved ones to spend Christmas with and lashing out?

My Christmas is on January 7th.

Not everyone here is a cucktolick you ignorant fat drumpfnigger.

Its that one Kosovar shill that wastes his life here since election.
Quite a sad life i must add.