Thought?

Thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/caef4b88d5304bfeab8caa3f2ecb007c/Rockettes'-owners-say-attendance-at-inauguration-is-a-choice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know what a rockette is. Dont like it here go to canada there looking for cunts.

>having to reach back months to events that didn't even favor the side that you are trying to harangue
this is glorious

private business owners can do whatever they want and serve whoever they want.

This the "rockette" doesn't own shit and only works for a group.
She can quit any time she wants too.

Mara doesn't comprehend we've exposed the double standard before she did
Liberals always taking things literally

But the opposite is true, the government sides with the elitist, trans, homo leftist and shits on traditional family Christian values..

wow, now that made me think!

Reminder that (((((((((((((((((MARA WILSOOOOOOOOONNN))))))))))))))))))) is a hardcore anti-white feminist and cousin of ((((((((((((((((((((( LIDDLE BEN SHAPIROOOOOOOOOOO )))))))))))))))))))))))

Keep in mind these "people" vote and their vote counts as equal to a brain surgeon.

Someone needs to convert the Chokey into a chamber...

Watch none of them quit.

Its your right to refuse to do a job but you'll get fucking fired over it probably.

>equating medical services with entertainment.
Sounds like a conservative.

>So x is right, but y isn't right
Yawn

If the Baker signed a contract to deliver cakes to said homosexuals, she'd have an excellent point.

As it is; not an argument

she can quit

the other two stories she refrences were owners of a business. the owner of the business controls the actions of the business, not some snowflake butthurt employee

liberals don't understand the difference between employees and business owners.

to liberals everybody is an employee of the government

No, they can't. Ask Memories Pizza or Masterpiece Cakeshop.

But seriously, if the Rockettes have such butthurt over performing at Trump's inauguration, then just decline to perform. I'm sure there are others that would like to or just get rid of the entertainment portion of it altogether. It's not meant to be entertainment in the first place. I'd rather see Trump do nothing but knock items off his 100-day checklist.

The rockettes arent religious devout to dancing you dumb cunt

>She can quit any time she wants too.

Im pretty certain that if you work for someone you cant quit any time you want for no reason at all, at least not without reprecussions.

Is Slovenia that shitty of a place to live?
Yeah you can quit anytime without reason and just move on to another job in America and mostly not face any repercussions because the bosses are probably glad you're gone and don't see no reason to try and back stab you for doing it.

What the fuck is going on in your little hell hole? Here you can quit for a hangnail., a boss can't force you to stay on.

Shitty? Its called responcibility. If i quit today and not show up tommorow, the boss has to shut down his business untill he finds someone else with the right certificates so his place does not get shut down.

Which means i need to give an advance notice if i were to quit so they can actually find a replacement for me. Jesus christ i wouldn't wanna be a business owner in murrica if people could have me by the balls by quitting over the night.

How can one gender be so stupid and nonsensical?

>implying the rockettes don't want to do their job

apnews.com/caef4b88d5304bfeab8caa3f2ecb007c/Rockettes'-owners-say-attendance-at-inauguration-is-a-choice

>"For a Rockette to be considered for an event, they must voluntarily sign up and are never told they have to perform at a particular event, including the inaugural," the company said in a statement. "It is always their choice. In fact, for the coming inauguration, we had more Rockettes request to participate than we have slots available."

At most, she probably signed a contract agreeing to pay a fine if she quits without warning. This is done so companies have a chance to fill the position in order to keep any things running smoothly.

Who is this straw man she's quoting, and why does their opinion matter when the Rockettes aren't forced to perform anyway?

Everyone ready his pimp hand to wake this bitch the fuck up about reality.

>untill he finds someone else with the right certificates so his place does not get shut down.
Just a heads up Vlad most businesses in America has a stack of qualified applications for new hires in the H.R. department waiting for just these occasions.
Only rare jobs would they have a problem not reaching in a drawer and pulling out a name for the new hire.
Most the time they're lying about that as well trying to find cheaper workers they can get to replace the old one.

We don't have gulags here

>At most, she probably signed a contract agreeing to pay a fine if she quits without warning.
Not in right to work states and I believe the Rockettes are out of Las Vegas and it wouldn't surprise me they was a right to work state.

>Quitting without repurcussions
The repurcussion for quitting is to not get paid. Everyone can quit

Nobody is saying they should. When shit like this happens, people aren't saying that you are required to perform or serve people you dislike, they are pointing out how fucking hypocritical you are.

I guess it's a hard concept to grasp for an ex-Yugo, but in America people work by their own volition and get paid by the volition of employers. When the two balance out you get radical concepts like employee benefits and vacation time, and a competitive job market.

Damn capitalism is great

It's the exact opposite, you dumb bitch.

People are saying the Rockettes shouldn't have to perform for Trump because "Drumpf is Hitler." Meanwhile, they force florists to provide services for a gay wedding because their deeply held sincere religious beliefs don't matter. However, the Rockettes' political beliefs apparently do matter.

why should anyone service and feed into peoples mental disorders

Nah horse shit. No such thing. Nobody can be forced to work under penalty of fines. That's called indentured servitude

I think it depends on state law

In Ohio, we are "at will" which means you can be fired or quit a job with zero repercussions. You do not need a reason to fire or quit anyone (as long as you can prove it wasn't discrimination or something illegal)

Is this fucking Matilda?

Exactly thats the point im making.

Im not talking about cheap workforce here huan. Even in the case i quit my job, since i have to work trough a shit ton of documents, and i do more than 1 thing at my position, whoever would replace me would need at least a few days if not longer to get an idea of what i do, and probably longer to get trough all the occasional paperwork.

I completely grasp that, but as a business owner do you really want to replace a specialized worker who you trained to work at your business and your business alone after 2 weeks, so you can again spend time to retrain a new one, just so he quits again and you get to spend again more time training another person. Damn this capitalism of yours does sound pretty inefficient.

That is Ben Shapiro's cousin.

yes

HURRRR I'm a former child actor with completely predictable opinions, please help me stay relevant.

>can't even do a five second search to check if Nevada is a right-to-work state
End yourself
It is, by the way

>Im not talking about cheap workforce here huan. Even in the case i quit my job, since i have to work trough a shit ton of documents, and i do more than 1 thing at my position, whoever would replace me would need at least a few days if not longer to get an idea of what i do, and probably longer to get trough all the occasional paperwork.
Still wouldn't fuckign matter you Slav slave shit monkey in America you could walk the fuck out and tell the bosses to kiss your ass nothing they can do about it but tell any future employer who bothers to call them to check up on your work history you're a cunt.

>End yourself
You should if you think it was worth my time to waste 5 seconds to look up something I already believe anyways.
This whole election the wetbacks have been bitching in Nevada about forming Unions at one of Trumps Hotels and I thought I remember it from one of the articles but refused to state it as fact.

does your employer also gives a 2 week notice before he fires somebody, so that they can have time to replace the job they just lost? of course fucking not. there is no such thing as loyalty in business. if you can get a better job with a higher pay, quit yours and go work there.

>inefficient.

Yeah, America got where it is by being inefficient

You won't get hired in America with a track record of quitting every job you've had after two weeks

I'm getting tired of the all or nothing Liberal hypocrisy gambit.

Especially since it's an argument that be turned against them. Like, so what are you saying people SHOULD have the right to not do their job if their convictions forbid it?

>but as a business owner do you really want to replace a specialized worker who you trained to work at your business and your business alone after 2 weeks, so you can again spend time to retrain a new one, just so he quits again and you get to spend again more time training another person.
thats the whole fucking point of capitalism. if the job and pay you offer is so shitty that people just quit after two weeks to go work somewhere else, then you dont deserve to still be in business, and if it fails because of that its your entire fault, you dumb shit.

Actually yes. 3 weeks before you get "fired" at the place i work, usually people just use up the remaining paid vacation days during that time so they can search for a new job and still get paid.

they can start a new business in a new field if their current one offends them so much

This is really activating my brain cells.

I don't know what it's for or against.

You're right most of the employees that companies spend money on to train for a certain job wouldn't just quit and would have more respect for the boss who gave him a chance to do better.
In those cases they might if forced to leave because of health or other reasons outside of their control give the company time to train a replacement.
But even then if they was shitted on or treated badly for whatever reason they would just walk off the job as well.

Wait a minute. Dont muslim bakeries not serve gays? Wheres the outrage?

Rockettes voluntarily signed up to be in the group that got the gig. The other examples are legally forced to do things against their morals.

ask the fundies about halal food

She grew up to be an insufferable cunt. That's a shame. Her Twitter feed is sad.

That's my point cunt doesn't like the work her boss provides for her she can quit and do whatever the fuck she wants and stop bitching about it.
Everything I seen on this dance routine like the Las Vegas showgirls tends to be they have a high turnover rate anyways.

muzzies dindu nuffin, they is opressed

>everyone can quit

same applies for those business owners

>the ugly bitch from Matilda and Mrs. Doutbfire wants to be relevant again

LOL
O
L

>same applies for those business owners
Actually it doesn't they have the right to refuse any service they want.
And only faggot ass SJW liberals think otherwise.

They're employees, not owners. Employees do not get to dictate policy. Owners do.

The First Amendment also applies to a right to freedom of association (and by that extension freedom of business association). People complain about free speech constantly but don't seem to care that this aspect of the First Amendment's been infringed repeatedly, and it's under heavy social fire for some reason.

Is it really that bad a thing for gays, blacks, etc. to have a niche market they can create businesses to cater to with less competition?

Unless she's a contractor. In that case the contract generally has a fine for not delivering.

The Rockets aren't in the business of murdering babies or destroying institutions from time immemorial

Kikes and libtards are masters of the false analogy. Because they are word thinkers, not logical thinkers.

>in cute movies as a kid
>grows up to be a jew propagandist
Hollywood ruins everything

So the rockettes shouldn't be forced to perform for Trump but bakers should be forced to make gay wedding cakes?

>respectfully deny fag couple, my faith.
>no u haf 2
>okay, delivery day will be the day before wedding, i am busy baker.
>try to secure payment before delivery, but it doesnt matter either way. What happens will be so glorious I'd do it free
The cake would be uneven
It would be vanilla, chocolate, lemon, raspberry, etc and the middle would be ice cream so it melts and makes a mess
It will be so poorly made and will have nothing that the gays requested on that cake. I would send a note with it that would say, " Grats" or something half assed so that the gays would get so utterly butthurt and upset it would ruin their, "wedding day."

well no shit

hahahahaha