Mfw the white population of the world is reducing by 1% every year

>mfw the white population of the world is reducing by 1% every year
>mfw in 100 years this means that there will be no whites left

We browns will inherit the Earth, white man. Get over it and stop with the racism already, bow down to your future overlords. You can't fight demographic change on this scale especially when a large proportion of your own race actively advocate it.

Say it with me. Allahu Akbar.

Shitty bait by a white person but everyone will take it despite my post being at the top

This isn't bait brother

>not understanding exponential decay
>not understanding that as the white people who don't breed enough to replace themselves die out, the proportion of the populace which does replace themselves grows

There are plenty of white people who have many children. Trends are not fixed.

Once the pushback starts, the shitskins will all lash out. Then we'll get to remove them more forcibly.

whatever I won't be around that long and there won't be anything left for you niggers when we're gone

1% each year during 100 years does not equate 100% fucking inbred moron. I thought you arabs invented mathematics.

If you reducing a set number of things by 1% each year, you would reach 0 in a 100 years.
>Have 100 whites in town, each year, it drops by 1%
>Year 1=99 Whites left
>Year 2=98.1 Whites left (somehow)
>Year 3=97.119 Whites left
It might be close to 1 at the start, but eventually the decrease becomes smaller and smaller the longer you go.

>We browns will inherit the Earth
and do what?

Build mecca

Everywhere

Math fail.

that's great. and what then?

But Achilles won't ever catch up to the turtle?

>>mfw the white population of the world is reducing by 1% every year
>>mfw in 100 years this means that there will be no whites left

DID THIS DUMB NIGGER JUST ACCIDENTALLY RUDIMENTARY INTEREST ARITHMETIC???

>Build nothing anywhere
FTFY it's a win win really if we all die wogs will spend the rest of their time on earth in suffering and misery

Do you realize as developing countries modernise their birth rates will diminish too?

The entire underpinning of leftist philosophy in terms of birth rate programs vs immigration stands on a thin ice of nurture>>>nature argument, which could be a wishful assumption 10 years ago.
The right fully has science behind it this time, so as soon as the hold of pseudo-intellectuals from social sciences weakens, there will be a biblical flood of studies that confirm nature>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nurture, which disqualifies every single leftist argument made about racial issues.

>decreasing by 1% every year
>in 100 years there wont be whites left

learn some fucking math before you post please, this is a fucking basicexponential decay problem

Its bait because I refuse to believe that you are as mathematically challenged to not see the flaw in your hypothesis.

Fuck off with your western arrogance. Mathematics is an Arab invention anyway and the capitalist west perverted it to their selfish desires. Allah willing we will change the way scientists see things in the future. The Muslim future.

and what then? shitskins will wipe out white people and then they will go back to stone age because all the civilization is made by whites either Asians

enjoy drowning in feces while big bois drink beer in valhalla ok?

Worst case scenario whites would realize their situation as they reached minority status and naturally react defensively

I mean they're still holding out in fucking S. Africa with like 9% of the population

>You can't fight demographic change
We just need to stop humanitary aid in africa and let them go back to savage state.

I mean, a parasite can't live without a host.

>ahmed can't math.

sasuga.

Well if it decreases by 1% a year, there's a chance the white race might never go extinct. You're taking 1% from that one percent you just got.

>in 100 years this means that there will be no whites left

Yeah but we had houses, your parents lost yours because they didn't understand compound interest either, which is why you hopped the border

You can change it all you want, it won't make you any smarter

>Build mecca
>
>Everywhere
I take it you've never actually been there? It looks like fucking shit

I wonder who will become the scapegoat then

>implying there aren't crazy whites trying to recreate fallout right now