Woah. Watch out guys there's a new meme movement. How does Sup Forums feel about being BTFO for the millionth time

Woah. Watch out guys there's a new meme movement. How does Sup Forums feel about being BTFO for the millionth time.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-california-ku-klux-klan-stabbing-020160228-story.html
antifascistnews.net/2016/06/26/five-stabbed-in-mass-confrontation-between-traditionalist-youth-network-and-antifa-protesters-in-sacramentovideos/
sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article86099332.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Antifa is dying.

You can't stop us now.

WOW Sup Forums getting BTFO FOREVER

week

they have shit memes

>ANTIFA is decaying so hard they have to steal FAR-RIGHT MEMES

lol

Let them try. We'll just mow them down again.

they can't even meme right

the racist known as Sup Forums. he must be stopped

antifa are eternal cucks, aligning themselves with faggotry and inherent weakness.
Plath put it best; "every woman adores a fascist".
have fun being a weak willed smelly commie, I'll be over here polishing my boots

>know they're losing
>lacking any creativity whatsoever, just copy what has been successful for their opponents

Kek. I wonder if I could get them to beat up people I don't like. How easy would that be?

>Caltrops vs helicopter rides..... who will win?

Its a no-brainer, nobody can resist our helicopter rides.

Antifa doesn't exist in real life. It's just a leftist meme and disguised cops.

Really ? Just

what is it with leftist humor that cant go without using the word fuck?, also there are no neo nazi parties why are they even doing this and holy shit that giraffe man, fuck im literally shaking right now pol.

These memes are CTR tier

>crying
lel

Da Fug?

Sup Forums already won the meme war. We have all the weapons and the understanding to use them. There is nothing that can be gained on the meme front. All money and effort funneled into counter-anything at this point is a waste.

Ignore them all and you won. Remain unchanged and you wasted their entire lives that were dedicated to changing your mind. Remind them how pathetic and ugly they are from time to time to let them know how completely they've all failed at life.

So supporting Donald Trump makes you a fascist now? These guys are fucking idiots!

ironic as Cooper Ward was doxxed recently by antifa nebraska.

i have a theory on why left memes are so terrible, I think that humor comes from real life and saying what were thinking but to scared to say the left are the furthest from reality and so deluded in thier victimhood that calling trump drump XD xD was the height of comedy for them. they cant see how cringey they are. I take counter singnals memes over lefty ""comediens""

he might be a system administrator

They can't meme for shit. They can't even humor even if they life depended on it.

Our memes are funny and true.

The Jew cries out while he strikes at you

this nigga has the right idea

>six Klan members arrived at a park Saturday for an anti-immigration rally, was started by a group of 10 to 20 counter-protesters who had "the intent of perpetrating violence."

>Police said the Klansmen stabbed three counter-protesters with knives and the decorative end of a flag pole.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-california-ku-klux-klan-stabbing-020160228-story.html

that dixie flag furry though.
The SOUTH SHALL YIFF AGAIN

>Only two types of guns.

They could have at least had different ones. 1/10 no effort given.

This. A quick trip to cripple chan will prove that leftys have no imagination or creativity. They can only copy and steal.

Extremely.

antifascistnews.net/2016/06/26/five-stabbed-in-mass-confrontation-between-traditionalist-youth-network-and-antifa-protesters-in-sacramentovideos/

>Trad Youth and their contingent were radically outnumbered by the anti-fascists who came en masse, sending the message that Sacramento would not be a safe haven to the extremism that they represent. They were only able to amass a little over 20 in their contingent, a group that was chased out with force by the anti-fascist crowd.

>The event escalated when the nationalist side stabbed anti-fascist protesters

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article86099332.html
>Even before the event began, clashes broke out at numerous locations around the Capitol grounds among the 400 people gathered for and against the rally

antifa;
>"so tuff and edgy, we're to scared to finish saying facist"

>tfw meme wars actually exist
2016 has been a ride. I love all of you, merry christmas and lets have an amazing year in 2017

oh sweet jesus this is pathetic

>bringing sticks to a gunfight

how will Sup Forums ever recover?

That's the funniest thing about when you say their behavior is fascist-like. They will use fascism as an umbrella term for anything right of center, traditional, etc. but when you say "Wow, you're behaving kind of authoritarian and fascist like" they will pull the dictionary definition out right away to disprove you.

They're a joke.

>Orthodox Marxism in 2016

I admire them honestly, you must jump some serious mental hoops to do this.

Saved for future ylyl threads

not even mad, antifa are cringey and steal memes let them just dissapear lets meme them into the way of athiests

Even though I am a NatSoc, I hate Antifa because they beat up harmless rightwing civilians like libertarians and tea partiers but pretend they are attacking skinheads

>you have to die so we can help people

it's crap memes like this that make me embarrassed to own slavshit

Fucken lame! This is like the drunk Dad thinking he can dance!

>this leftist meme page
Has literally never happened. The Left's memes are pure cringe and never gain any traction.

The Right, on the other hand, regularly creates globally impacting memes. We're much funnier.

I'll look the other way if they beat Milo up.

Fuck that faggot for stealing money from that charity that was supposed tp be going to white males.

Communists literally cannot create anything.

No creativity. Just rip offs. Sad!

yeah sounds about right, I mean honestly anti-war vs self defence and gun rights advocates

Please post more of these danks

He looks like an attainable Viggo Mortensen.

Most these people are kids and junkies. They don't actually own guns or know how to use them, they just like to fantasize.

That's not how this works. There is no love behind this. Its not an organic movement. We succeeded because we love trump which is why the memes are so good and authentic. They are mostly driven by hate and fear.

Typical commie tactic.

They say that violence is justified against fascists. So they call everyone they don't like a fascist to justify violence against them.

I've never seen antifa in the USA though, they would get rekt by riot police in ten minutes

Closest we have are SJWs but they just blow a lot of hot air

>giving money to a jew

The best lessons are the ones learned the hard way.

Wtf I hate my race now

>*slow claps*

>*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Why cant these guys meme right, their memes feel so stale, forced, and sterile

>JEB

>left wing group trying to mimic right wing group's formula to get attention

Reminds me of how /leftypol/ just makes lazy edits of our own memes by slapping red and commie imagery on them.

lol they know who their allies are

They are here and they get destroyed. They mostly operate in lefty states where they are safer from the possibility of someone carrying.

See

>Sup Forums is btfo by soros
wrong, everytime he makes a decision he makes us stronger.

>anarchists
>have strict mods

It's just...

we do have BLM tho which is basically the same level of shit

why hasn't youtubers talk about this, this IS cringe, like fuck yiu can tell a nu-male cuck read this and though, heh dats me.

Nazis watch out

I didn't give money but I am poor as fuck and could've used that grant/scholarship

>holy shit that giraffe man, fuck im literally shaking right now pol.
It's retarded postmodern leftist humor. Take something cute and innocent then use the word fuck or add a face mask/ moltov to it and, woah, comedy!

It's racist mario tier.

That would most likely not happen to him in an Anarchist society. He would find a community that values free speech, then settle there.

These are pretty much kids that drew circle-a's on their binders and never grew out of Eighth grade Anarchism.

Sometimes I get sad that our enemies are so pathetic. They are barely threatening even when the entire cultural paradigm is in their corner.

Why do they wear so many thin layers?