Brit/pol/ - Proud to be an American edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

>Berlin attacker Anis Amri killed in Milan
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38415287

>Jeremy Corbyn says Labour will back early election despite massive Tory poll lead
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-says-labour-back-9504953

>Ed Balls rules out running in Labour by-election as he prepares for Strictly Come Dancing tour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/23/ed-balls-rules-running-labour-by-election-prepares-strictly/

>Don't be cowed by terrorists, urges Theresa May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-parliaments-38403872

>Merkel may as well have driven the lorry herself, says UKIP donor Arron Banks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059048/Merkel-driven-lorry-UKIP-donor-Arron-Banks-sparks-fury-tweet-laying-blame-Berlin-massacre-German-leader.html

>Poll shows majority of voters want Britain out of EU soon as possible
express.co.uk/news/politics/746589/Brexit-poll-majority-voters-want-Britain-out-EU-ASAP

>Spain rejects Nicola Sturgeon's plan for Scotland to stay in single market
holyrood.com/articles/news/spain-rejects-nicola-sturgeons-plan-scotland-stay-single-market

>Prince Charles condemns genocide of Christians in Middle East in Christmas message
princeofwales.gov.uk/media/speeches/hrh-the-prince-of-wales-presents-thought-the-day-bbc-radio-4

>King Charles III: Is the Queen getting ready to hand over the reins to her son?
ibtimes.co.uk/king-charles-iii-queen-getting-ready-hand-over-reins-her-son-1597781

>Leading Muslim reformist: Hope not Hate are orwellian bigots
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/22/listen-mohamed-jasser-slams-hate-not-hope-aiding-islamic-state/

>Soaring numbers of pensioners will spend Christmas in A&E
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/22/soaring-numbers-pensioners-will-spend-christmas-day-ae/>Berlin attacker Anis Amri killed in Milan
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38415287

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who here /2005-2008 Dr Who/

It's always been a shit programme.

>tfw no Billie Piper gf

>Our Gal at BBC News

UKIP

Fuck Yanks!

Whats Dirty Dens wife doing with Casanova?

rude

haha your thread failed pleb

GOD
O
D

SAVE
A
V
E

THE
H
E

QUEEN
U
E
E
N

Well done

tunnocks teacakes desu

anyone got that pic of Griffin making dinner saying 'no it's not fucking kosher'?

Fact is Britpol Yes Tory soft tory Rich twats who Never worked who spout nasty stuff still here ,
Most here are UKIP/Labs now ,OK
Nasty old skool tory cunts DONT try to scare them off ..
I have doxxed these tory rich teen kids /an some 20s blokes an put them on DN /Mods backed my clear out .. hahaha the Guys here are a Mix of working class UK blokes an we hate Darkies an want Brexit .. ok
Have a Good day tomorrow bloke :)

No I have this though

you tried your best and I can appreciate that

Fuck off you loli loving autist.

I am going to hunt you down and force an entire package of teacakes inside of your rectum

very nice

Nelson sees us from above.

tunnocks

QSTQ!

that is best last xmas when we had oh wait was rancid tory cunts here ,....
Now we got UKIP ok :)

he looks like he's about to tell me how i can make XYZ £ every week from my laptop