Brit/pol/ - Corbyn for PM edition

>Berlin attacker Anis Amri killed in Milan
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38415287

>Jeremy Corbyn says Labour will back early election despite massive Tory poll lead
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-says-labour-back-9504953

>Ed Balls rules out running in Labour by-election as he prepares for Strictly Come Dancing tour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/23/ed-balls-rules-running-labour-by-election-prepares-strictly/

>Don't be cowed by terrorists, urges Theresa May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-parliaments-38403872

>Merkel may as well have driven the lorry herself, says UKIP donor Arron Banks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059048/Merkel-driven-lorry-UKIP-donor-Arron-Banks-sparks-fury-tweet-laying-blame-Berlin-massacre-German-leader.html

>Poll shows majority of voters want Britain out of EU soon as possible
express.co.uk/news/politics/746589/Brexit-poll-majority-voters-want-Britain-out-EU-ASAP

>Spain rejects Nicola Sturgeon's plan for Scotland to stay in single market
holyrood.com/articles/news/spain-rejects-nicola-sturgeons-plan-scotland-stay-single-market

>Prince Charles condemns genocide of Christians in Middle East in Christmas message
princeofwales.gov.uk/media/speeches/hrh-the-prince-of-wales-presents-thought-the-day-bbc-radio-4

>King Charles III: Is the Queen getting ready to hand over the reins to her son?
ibtimes.co.uk/king-charles-iii-queen-getting-ready-hand-over-reins-her-son-1597781

>Leading Muslim reformist: Hope not Hate are orwellian bigots
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/22/listen-mohamed-jasser-slams-hate-not-hope-aiding-islamic-state/

>Soaring numbers of pensioners will spend Christmas in A&E
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/22/soaring-numbers-pensioners-will-spend-christmas-day-ae/>Berlin attacker Anis Amri killed in Milan
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38415287

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic
youtube.com/watch?v=9_3ngTHs6gA
youtube.com/watch?v=rakIyEi6Rj8
youtube.com/watch?v=XpxNNalLTB4
youtube.com/watch?v=t3HJgCcSUqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0byH9h1ClBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Deus DEFINITELY Vult
[citation needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic

Original NEW Brit/pol/ thread
Migrate there lads, use this one after

First for roach

Britcucks yes!

Fuck yanks desu.

Who here /2005-2008 Dr Who!/

M A L M O

>Our Gal BBC News

Kinda think English Christmas would be comfier in the 19th century desu.

Fact is Britpol Yes Tory soft tory Rich twats who Never worked who spout nasty stuff still here ,
Most here are UKIP/Labs now ,
Nasty old skool try to scare them off ..
I have doxxed these tory rich teen kids /an some 20s blokes an put them on DN /Mods backed my clear out .. hahaha the Guys here are a Mix of working class UK blokes an we hate Darkies an want Brexit .. ok
Have a Good day tomorrow bloke :)

IT ARE NEARLY CHRIMBUS

Reminder that Midnight Mass is in ONE HOUR.

Nothing is stopping you from going. It will be packed. You can sit at the back and no one will notice. There WILL be conservative qts. Maybe your future waifu. Sing some carols, get festive, save the West, find God. It's fun!

tunnocks teacakes desu

WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FOR CHRISTMAS LADS? :DDDDDD

wish it was over already

already been to mass tonight
Didn't meet a girl

England as a whole would have been comfier back then.

this

Picking my dad and his friends up in 30 minutes.

Is it ok for me to keep my dog in the boot? Wouldn't want to get into trouble if the police pulled me up.

>Ywn experience Christmas in one of Londons Victorian slums

Lads, just spent 2 hours giving myself my first prostate orgasm while dressed in lingerie.
Pretty intense, feeling nice and focused now. Gonna get on with my Ancient History dissertation.

What are you chaps up to this Christmas Eve?

Good thread

youtube.com/watch?v=9_3ngTHs6gA

>666
You evil fuck
Don't put the dog in the boot you absolute faggot

my country back

tbqh I think I'd rather be a prole in Victorian England than a rich man today

burgers out

>2016
>Not an Atheist

eating pringles and drinking in my underwear while browsing brit/pol/

You mate Yes you . . . you cant even talk
In fucking proper sentences . . it's really hard to
Understand what the Fuck you're even talking about :)
hahaha Right then ok

Corbyn for prime minister of cuckistan

Bored out of my mind.

COMPLETELY IMMORAL

>Lads, just spent 2 hours giving myself my first prostate orgasm while dressed in lingerie.

m8 I'm a filthy communist and even I think that's a bit much

Paddy pls go

Tory cunts ruined it .. we had set rules , then Now .. ! zero hour contracts at Amozan , no work next week cos you went toilet on your shift !
Tories here think that ok

My car is a hatchback, I'm sure it's fine desu.

>not being from a christian family that makes time at least twice a year to get together and go to church

>666
Its a sign user tell your Dad and his friends to get a cab

>What are you chaps up to this Christmas Eve?
Drinking cheep cider and posting on an anime site, your night sounds more exciting though mate.

this man must never be PM until he uncucks him self and starts representing the working class aka normal working people.

The holy spirit moves in your digits user, praise the lord!

checked, but nah

>The state of it

>ywn wake up in comfy 100% white 18th 19th century england on christmas morning under a blanket of snow because it actually snowed then before putting your hat on and leaving your comfy isolated cottage and passing other isolated cottages as you walk to church because council estates hadn't been invented then arriving at church to meet with the lads and eat shit food but fine local beer singing god rest ye merry gentleman because everyone was religious and everybody was singing songs at churches and not firebombing a paki shop in camden

>Christmas eve
>Nightmare Before Christmas not on

those digits

Why don't you go get a life

You've already been telling us all fucking week, it's only a lift. Why would you want to drag the poor dog along with a car full of drunken cunts?

That flag is illegal user

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE CURRENT YEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=rakIyEi6Rj8

For my next trick I'll make the EU disappear.

i fucked my onahole 4 times already, not doing anything on christmas day, have family to see boxing day. Too much weed to smoke, i'm such a degenerate but a happy degenerate and that is all that matters to me.

May as well be Corbyn for PM. He and May are just as supportive of mass-immigration, albeit for different reasons

Stop it pupper doesnt want it cunt ok you are a lady .. ..> ,lingerie
hopes you all cutter slutz ..lol
You are banned lad here MODS Love that fatty fuck at xmas .. haha he secretly was eating mars bars an then he had hands/wrists broken by his mates to stop it hahaha

>albeit for different reasons
haha thats a good one, tickle me again user.

THE BANKERS THE BONUSES

Is he supporting of mass immigration? You should tell him that it's a capitalist plot.

They can pry my Fash folder from my cold dead fingers

p-pics?

youtube.com/watch?v=XpxNNalLTB4

Are you team Andrew or team Kevin?

whoops, meant for post folder

lewd

I hope it was xmas lingerie at least you deviant

>albeit for different reasons

Yes goy, Theresa May isn't actually a social liberal, just a misguided Thatcherite ehehehehehheh,,,

That's why he's an idiot.

Watching Red Dwarf Series 7 in my underpants and halfway through a box of Tuunocks Teacakes here lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3HJgCcSUqQ

Mosley or Hitler? I don't have much Mussolini

Tories support immigration because it's cheap labour. Labour support immigration partly because of that and partly because they're lefty mongs who think it would be intolerant not to.

post a picture of your willy m8

Now that the tripcunt's here I'd better be off, can't see in Christmas with that fat fucker around. Later numpties, have a good one.

Have a Great Fun day ok .. :) :)

Uncle Adolf please

>series 7

Series 3 is best series.

Too old for that shit lad. Have a teacake on me.

What is it about Brits that enables them to keep a steadfast thread going everyday?
I'm looking at the Le Pen general and it's looking pretty bleak, barely any frogs and it's mostly bumping, it's got no energy.

post a picture of your teacake m8

Fab meme lol

Uncle Addie it is then, Merry Christmas

>What is it about Brits that enables them to keep a steadfast thread going everyday?

Banter

Stop being a nigger, let them have their thread

orderliness and steadfastness are in our blood. Keep calm and carry on, and all that

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Post pussy pic with feet showing

Not my PM.

youtube.com/watch?v=0byH9h1ClBY