Christmas eve

>christmas eve
>still on Sup Forums
Defend yourselves.

Why aren't you spending time with your family and would rather instead shitpost on a mongolian arts and crafts image board?

>inb4 "you're here as well"
I'm muslim I don't celebrate christmas

I am not Catholic.

I'm at a port rn and my family is thousands of miles away.

Everyone is asleep
Dont like em

I'll spend time with them tomorrow.

> I'm muslim
> UK flag

Someone needs to just nuke Europe. Destroy all the muslims and liberals in one shot.

>Why aren't you spending time with your family and would rather instead shitpost on a mongolian arts and crafts image board?
Because it is fun

I'm alone and hungry.

I'm jewish

My family is several states away and dinner with the gfs family is tomorrow afternoon.

Russia hacked my family.

I'm at church with my family

I have dinner reservations with my family at some fancy seafood restaurant at 7

Fuck I hate seafood and just want to be alone and play video games

same famalam

>Christmas day.

Fixed it for you.

>Forgets that about 3/5 of this board are Muslims and Jews

T. Jew who voted for Trump

I've been out with friends this evening. Mum and Dad's house tomorrow then I'm going to my girlfriend's parents' house in the evening then back to mine for some booze and sex. Is that alright with you mucker?

My family is too normie for my likes

He is not representative... honest.

Just got back from Christmas mass, will be commiting some wicked sins with the GF later before a day full of Christmas events. Feels good man

You're obsessed with Muslims, because there's barely Muslims on this board.

I am a degenerate atheist

My parents aren't coming over until 7 EST

Dindin isnt for another hour

My cunt of a wife left me here with my Father in law and our son to walk down to her Mom's house and see her other siblings for some reason.

because Sup Forums is like a second family to me.
I love you guys

I'm a sad POS

I don't have any family or friends, my dude.

Not going to lie feels bad man.

Because I'm posting from phone while enjoying afterglow of Christmas Sauna with beer. To stuffed with Christmas ham and smoked fish to sitt at comp so I lie on couch. Comfy as fuck right now, goin back to sauna.

Real Christmas will be in 2 weeks. Gay and fake.

I'm on my phone with family.

What, do you still live with your parents?

>got fucking trashed on thursday
>just relaxing tonight, still feeling slightly hungover
>driving over to my sister's tomorrow to meet everyone for dinner

This.

Never met my real dad and have no idea where my mom is these days (last I know she ran off with some drugged up asshole).

My friends stopped talking to me because I revealed my powerlevel after the election.

Even the girl I was seeing for a little bit stopped talking to me last week because I embarrassed her in front of her friends.

Well, at least I have you guys.

waiting for grandma to come over, family going to church while i go blow a bunch of coke with my friends.

>18 pack of all day IPA cans
>80 dollar gram of super raw yayo.

GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT BOYS

Christmas eve =\= christmas day Cue feels

senpai coming over in an hour lol

I don't have a family to spend time with.

The GF is at work because she's a slave to her might-as-well-be-a-kike boss and the family are in another city far away. I'll be taking the GF to a nice dinner at the Olive Garden tonight.

Aww.
Its late here. Just had a decent homecooked feast in a while while visiting family

*senpai wtf not senpai

I did spend time with my family. Now I'm eating sweets and shitposting.

I live in Hawaii, I ain't going back for atleast a couple years.

Russians hacked Christmas so it isn't until next week

Family

It's 1 AM, The party is over.

We know you meant senpai, no need to repeat yourself.

My family's all at work and I'm obviously the NEET

I'm working away from until Jan 4th, so my family can have a Christmas and a comfortable life. Shitposting keeps depression at bay.

I'm muslim

my birthday's the 30th december tho
K E K

E

K

Stationed 9 hours from my home and I work at 7pm

I'm here tho.

Watching hand egg with my cousins and having a good time. There is only 8 minutes of action per football game so everyone has their phones out.

No i'm muslim

>taking the easy b8

:^)

I'm deployed... and the rampant colds that plague this place finally made it's way to me, just in time for Christmas

If people want to stay on Sup Forums, let them. The good boys and girls still get their presents!

me too, im muslims

Theyre too bluepilled

Same with my exwife

You lot are honestly better people even through the internet

I'm Orthodox, I'll celebrate Christmas with Vladimir of the Russians.

I'm a parentless white atheist socoipath. This is my family.

Because I drank with my family and friends all day downtown, just got home and wanted to check for happenings before going to sleep. Going to a big family dinner tomorrow. Too bad OP, you're not getting me this time.

It is two weeks until Christmas, heretics.

my family is doing last minute shoping

my family is horrible you guys are my family now

I'm at work for another hour, senpai.

My family is talking about my uncle's cancer and he's been throwing up in the bathroom so I don't want to be near that situation right now.

>Flag

Will Greg's on fire.

Your defence is terrified.

>deployed inconus

We don't celebrate Christmas, especially catholic Christmas.
[spoiler] I'll still be here on the New Year's Eve [/spoiler]

I'm a Jew

Because I'm Dutch and we don't celebrate Christmas eve. Shit happens on 25 and 26.

I'm with them but I'm on my phone.

I drank too much last night and I'm not feeling myself. Gotta take it easy because there will be more drinking tomorrow. Gonna call it an early night

Bc I'm on a boat mothafucka

oh shit
it's after the dinner what am i supposed to do?
go to sleep like a good goy?

I already did, we celebrate it on the 24th

I'm jewish

Merry Christmas! Even to the shitposters. MAGA!

>just got back from shopping with sister
>had breakfast with dad
>big family dinner tomorrow
>taking some rare time for myself right now

shiggy

Sup Forums is like a family to me as well but I hate all of you and wouldn't think twice about gassing most people here.

Shit, sorry mate. For what it's worth, Merry Christmas.

i would rather be exposing the jews.

>Tintin thinks I'm a disgusting arab

>Also
>Belgium

What? I just came from a fucking PACKED inner city. Everyone is celebrating Christmas. Stop talking out your ass.

Shit thread shouldn't exist on pol, thanks for shitting it up even more, and these incompetent mods have nothing better to do than to delete actually pertinent threads.

I'll take that

athiest, and gonna see them tomorrow. honestly more than 5 hours with my senpai and im ready to donate my body to the train tracks. nothing wrong with them, i just like to be alone and do my own thing.

Fuck Christmas fuck my family and fuck you. I am doing those things, although I'd rather be back at my apartment smoking weed playing vidya and getting drunk.

Theyre wrapping presents and we're about to go to church :)

RARE

Chur

i though this was a tapestry site

woah they can do all that? sounds like they're a superior group of people

I've fucked my missus then been up the pub.

That sucks mates. You have my sympathies.

Sounds comfy.

I'm waiting for my girlfriend to finish getting ready then heading out to my parents acreage for a nice cozy dinner with my family.

Started off a bad day though, some creep smashed my car window last night. The only thing they stole was my fucking HAT.

Lol shit timezone detected it's been Xmas day here for 10 hours