What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Are they even real trannies?

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're going to be a tranny then you gotta do it as a teen, otherwise you come out the other side looking like a middle-aged man that got stuck in a huge blender with a clown and a homeless pedophile.

Define real tranny

>be brothers
>be massively successful with Matrix films
>start to direct shit after
>popularity starts to wane
>one brother loses his mind and claims to be a woman
>making Jupiter Ascending
>other brother realizes its shit
>sees how film critics are SJWs
>claim to be woman too
>hope it boosts chances next film will get good critical reception

Only thing that'd help their chances with critics more is if they decided to dress up w. mouse ears, call themselves Mickey, and get Disney to finance their films.

That's pretty fucked up.
I hope their parents died before they had to see that.

agent smith got a hold of them

They drank the "I read Tumblr and got a little confused so I decided to pretend that I'm a girl" Kool-Aid.

A lot of idiots are doing this nowadays.

It's sad.

Too much time in california.

A dominatrix mind fucked one of them into being a """""woman"""

Not sure about the other one, guess he just wanted to be a """hero"""" like Bruce Jenner

>A dominatrix mind fucked one of them into being a """""woman"""

Um....story? where did you get this idea from

Maybe it was always wrong, maybe their (((handlers))) had groomed them from the start. Maybe their parents fucked up. Divorce? Weird/unnatural relationships such as neglect/pampering or just unordinary characteristics that germinated to unhealthy trains of thought or actions?

I went through phases 10 years ago that were not accepted by my family, and wouldn't have been by society or friends, if they had known. I have since grown out of them, even though the Internet is like a safe space for those with mental illnesses but my older brother was doing the same thing earlier this year.
Was it our upbringing, divorced parents, low supervision, etc? The (((media)))? Some bad chemical juju predetermined from birth or our environment?

>Are they even real trannies?
no, it is just jewish performance art.

>where did you get this idea from
why do you think everyones dressed in latex in the matrix?

LOL

Did they ever get sent to rehab? Is this retribution for creating The Matrix?

>What went wrong?
Pretty obvious they went insane

no. the stacies have infiltrated, thus initiating stage 4 of the degradation

Redpill side effects.

I don't care if you're a tranny or not but dreads always look like shit and are a crime against humanity

>No bluepill jokes
pol is dead.

They made Keanu date a tranny. What if Keanu becomes one next?

Are trannies ever real? Also those two cuck-faggots are some kind extreme perverse live-roleplay sexual fetish initiated by the wife of one of them.

They included a foreword in the Matrix box set that was the most pretentious shit I've ever read. They've always been assholes.

Your soul atrophies if you steal someone else's work and accidentally get incredibly famous and rich.

theres some article from 2006

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81049

he's a total degenerate

They got into sci-fi with the Matrix series of movies, and I think they grossly misinterpreted the meaning of the term "transhumanism"

The matrix is overrated

>leaf

They deepthoated the red pill insted of swallowing it

Forced gender reassignment as a humiliating punishment &deligitimization of their ideas for digging too deep and planning to release it to the public. See also: Michael Jackson, Bradley Manning, Michael Moore.

You should write for living

I was thinking about these two earlier today actually. I realized that when you have millions of dollars and created The Matrix, you can just do what you want basically, without any consequences. They've earned being able to do whatever the fuck they want, because they can live comfortably in their own little deluded fantasy world and no one can say that they're shit, because for fucks sake, they wrote the fucking Matrix.

Zingger

Michael Moore hahhaha. Because he has tits?

the trannyx

>in an interview, both brothers stated they'd take the blue pill

>now they're trannies

pottery

we already had this discussion some time ago on this board. many anons said they were brainwashed with mk ultra. if assange is alive he will probably also be a tranny

Define your unacceptable phases, please.

i know why you want the story user...

They stole their shitty movie from Dark City. Fuck all plagiary.

>tfw a qt 3.14 smug anime loli will never chloroform you so that you wake up in a cage in her basement where she proceeds to feed you nothing but female hormones and light salads for the next three months so you waste away into a more feminine figure and mindfucks you into becoming her personal trap slave

>implying they ever directed a good film

hacks should not be given board space

This explains Manning as well. dang

...we can dream user...we can dream

Mein sides

Implying /polol/ isn't almost entirely comedy writers

here's a redpill for you, dont forget to upvote

Here's what I don't understand. People usually want to be trannies when they're young, because women are considered special and favored by society because of their attractiveness. But these guys are like 50. Do they really want to be a granny?

Do you sincerely believe the Matrix sequels would have received better reviews if both Wachowskis were trans at the time?

They just want attention and to be on the bleeding edge of liberal insanity.

Have you even watched The Matrix? I'm surprised so many people miss it, but the entire franchise is a proto-SJW fantasy. What, you never noticed that virtually all the good characters are shitskins and/or women? Or that all the villains are white men? Even Neo was supposed to be a black guy, but that's where the production studio set their foot down and said "no, hire someone who's at least half-white".

One of the big points they were trying to make was that the vast majority of people who managed to break free from The Matrix were minorities, because they're more creative and free spirited, while the boring, machine-like, obedient white people are too rigid to escape The Matrix. They're not "woke" enough.

I have a hard time believing that both of these men genuinely wanted to be women. What are the actual odds of both your sons having gender dysphoria?

I feel like the second one who transitioned must've succumbed to some heavy propaganda abuse or something.

>leaf

>but that's where the production studio set their foot down and said "no, hire someone who's at least half-white".

No, will-smith said no.

Fuck off it was the early 2000s, nobody was thinking about this race shit except for stormfags and marxist.

First one...no fuck off.

2nd and 3rd one i'm with you

They used to look like cool dudes, now they look like uncool dudes

They chopped their cocks because of Speed Racer (Larry's cock) and Jupiter Ascending (Andy's cock) box office bomb to ask for hollywood producers's forgivness.

Matrix directors decide they want to be women- SAD!

from the now deleted rolling stone article

>deciding to take the blue pill

>Fuck off it was the early 2000s, nobody was thinking about this race shit except for stormfags and marxist.
What the fuck, are you 12? You actually think this shit is new?

They've even admitted in interviews most of the things I said in my previous post.

then post a source you Norwegian retard

hahaha me to, someone find out

Go suck a dick, you fucking tween.

This is jackdurden.com type shit right here wow

Lel

Seriously, just a few days ago I searched around on IMDB.

Then I see Matrix directed by Lilly Wachoswki and I was like wtf is this.

The first dude... fine.
But that other dude looked okay. Maybe the first dude infected the other dude with this nonsense.

>Psychiatrists disagree about what forces are at work in men who cross-dress and take the ultimate step of having gender-reassignment surgery. One camp considers men of this type to have a "gender-identity disorder," to be "women trapped in men's bodies." In recent years, another group of doctors labeled some men who demonstrate these tendencies to be autogynephiles -- straight men who are essentially sexual fetishists, aroused by the thought or image of themselves as women.

it's funny how this article would be considered as anti-lgbt now while it was written by an alrdy full liberal magazine, but in 2006.

It's crazy how fast the leftism dementia came into power and how fast they indoctrinated young generations. what a timeline lads.

They were probably raped as children.

don't talk about that

To complete the picture. The first Matrix was a dumbed down rip-off of "The Invisibles" comic series (they even made the white bald guy black).

>straight men who are essentially sexual fetishists, aroused by the thought or image of themselves as women.
This makes so much sense, and is more or less what I've always thought it was.

And I thought ICP couldn't get any worse.

"Fucking trannies, how do they work?"

Mind you, these people are at the top. They know stuff that we don't, hence The Matrix. They're like Kubrick of our time, ffs. I know Jupiter Ascending didn't do well, but that move had a very deep message. Jupiter is Saturn. Nevar forget.

>this

that's what i fucking thought

nords are cancer, oh and btw norway isn't that faraway from sweden tier.

you can't hide your countries degeneracy forever

The final red pill does strange things to a man

>these guys are getting close to our methods of control goy
PUMP THEM FULL OF ESTROGEN

Is that really what you believe, or that's what you think is happening to them?

>They're like Kubrick of our time, ffs.

kek

Millennial? Kubrick didn't create tons of shit like the Wachowskis.

Jupiter Ascending - shit
Cloud Atlas - okay-ish
Speed Racer - shit
Matrix - god-like
Bound - superb

Compared to that. Every single Kubrick movie is a masterpiece except for maybe Eyes Wide Shut and he was really old at that point and half-dead.

Kubrick movies also have just a few goofs, if any at all. The Wachoskis couldn't even get their masterpiece The Matrix right. For example when Neo gets shot by the agent and Neo does this slow-mo thing, the weapons dropped 2 seconds ago are not on the ground.

Well, I'll admit compering the dudettes to Kubrick is "reaching" I know. The guy had 200 IQ or something like that, but I know you get the point.

>I know Jupiter Ascending didn't do well, but that move had a very deep message

Bees can sense royalty?

>except for maybe Eyes Wide Shut and he was really old at that point and half-dead.

Objectively wrong opinion

Bees do sense royalty.

I said "maybe".

If I had to sort Kubrick's movies from best to "not as great", then Eyes Wide Shut would be at the bottom. Way too many sex scenes for my taste.

But sure, compared to the Wachowski output, it's way better than any of their movies too. And I really love "Bound".

Can you explain to me what EWS was fundamentally about? I watched it a couple times and enjoyed it and I some of the ideas it dealt with, but I still feel like I never intuited whatever the big picture theme is.

If Michael Moore became a tranny I would literally die from vomiting. It would just be waaaay too disgusting.

i think the jews sci oped their balls away as a punishment because the original matrix red pilled too many people, desu

Looks like Bobby Moynihan in drag.

Once you take the red pill, you never know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Plus this shit is nothing new. Rejection of the physical self is ancient. The gnostic ideas of The Matrix are millenia old. I remember taking a Philosophy 101 elective and the professor commenting on the film.

I have created a device that will make all estrogen particles and estrogen predicting glands extinct

Yeah they spun themselves the fuck out. I bet it was one he'll of a trip tho.

They were dropping too many redpills so TPTB MK ULTRAd them with the Bradley Manning treatment to delegitimize them.

Almost like there's something in their DNA... that gives them the same mental disorder. Fucking faggots.

...anyone want to jerk each other off, no homo.

red pill me on Bradley Manning

Also, don't forget the leather club scene at the beginning of the FIRST matrix... Those extras were invited by the bros because they knew the club, so the extras came in thier own uniforms, didn't need wardrobe.
Tl:dr: femdom is bad for you, don't get into it, messes with your mind.

I'm scared

Occultist faggots like Genesis P. Orridge. Social climbers. Next they will become fully involved in tantric buddhism. This is the path they take to become culture creators. Probably has ties to Ordo Templi Orientis since it usually deals with the arts and hollywood types.

Forgot Pic

The one on the right looks like this guy.

>Raised by a "hardcore atheist" father and an "ex-Catholic turned Shamanist" mother,[77]
lol, though it seems their dead so that's good