>got people to like his video to 1m
>now got people to dislike his video to 1m in 6 hours
The dude has so much fucking power

damn he has a nice bod

>driving while intoxicated
Real good role model there.

Why don't you suck his willy then

youtu.be/hHR9aM494rs

He's living in Brighton England the madman.
He's long gone.

fucking suedi man

I lived in Brighton for 4 years, it's awesome.

I hope he turns into the next Hitler. Imagine all the people that would follow him.

Wow Pews is really looking high T .
Buff, got a tattoo, ditched the faggotry vibe.
It's evident the redpill use working.

That's a pretty fucking faggoty tattoo he's got on one of the most visible parts of his body.

Does he have a tribal on the other arm???

he should tattoo a fuckin mjolnir not some gay shit

hes high on redpills.
redpill abuse can be dangerous.
the more you know

Why would you live in a shit hole when you have millions of dollars?

>Tattoo
>Not faggotry

wew lmao

He already made his money.

He doesn't give a fuck anymore.

At this point, he's just having fun while waiting for the next YouTube messiah to supersede him.

I mean.

Lets be honest.

This isn't that bad for being THE most popular youtuber ever.

i like this version of him way more than the normal faggy one

So is this what its all about then, showing off to someone?

>when you have a million dollars
you can go through a million real fucking fast if you aren't careful

>giving a shit about a youtuber

This is basically a case study on what it's like to be a redpilled Swede.

Drop the burger so nobody eats it.

He's just trying to advertise his channel. I don't get what the big deal is?

YouTube promotes videos to more people depending on how many times viewers have interacted with it. It doesn't matter if that interaction was positive or negative. A dislike is the same as a like in their algorithms.

I never watched this guy until pol started spamming him and I kinda like him now.

Kek I thought it was vinegar he was drinking

Not if you have 50 million subscribers on Youtube you can't. You do realize he's basically printing money at this point right? His channel is growing by a million subscribers a month or more, regardless of what content he puts out there.

You can't even begin to fathom how many game developers are throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars at him, just to make him play their game for an upload or two of gameplay footage.

That guy in the pic you're replying to would pick it up and eat it. Look at his face/chin. Tell me I'm lying to you.

He sounds really fake when he's playing games. Like the uncharted 4 game, where he kept saying how much he liked it and how he missed it when he wasn't playing it.

degenerate filth. When I drive through Brighton I always play Spot the Faggot. Or, "look at that stupid, fat green and blue haired bitch."
It is awful and the people who like it there should really, really consider topping themselves.

>he actually believes Sup Forums memes
top kek no wonder they call you monkeys

Imagine the return on investment.

The company that produces Uncharted probably sold like, at least 5000 copies of the game because of that, probably much more.

I havent played U4 or watched his playtrough but as the game is number 1 on so many lists this year his reaction seems ok

same, hes pretty funny and him and his qt girlfriend are non degenerate

I can think of far worse role models desu senpai

better than luton tbqh senpai.

If you lived in Brighton, you`d lose it as well.

That's only for committed relationships user. I wouldn't do lewd with another boy unless he was my boyfriend

let me guess, you got a sick tribal, or maybe a flaming skull?

He mentioned (You)s in the vid

Undeniable pollack now

SIX MILLION

it is the gay captial of the UK

i haven't been there since 2005, when I went to the University of Sussex for a meeting.

The last time i'll ever go i;m glad to say

Well, Brighton is the gay capital of the UK... of course there's fucking loads of faggots and dykes.

He can get a colony of ants to click a button. Kudos to him for that, it's obviously impressive but it's overall pretty pointless.

Better than I expected

>Britain looks like this

it looks both comfy and depressing

It is packaged with the ps4. It does look pretty fun, though.

Yeah totally pointless *sarcasm*. His influence over people is amazing. He could easily shill whatever product, ideology or politician he desires.

>leaf

spotted the faggot with a dragonfly on his shoulder...

WHY DID HE SHAVE HIS CHEST

I was gonna say this. I thought he was a colossal faggot that only tried to grab the youth demographic. But now I do have to admit I'm enjoying his rants.

He's overdosing on the redpill.

he is no longer relevant with the youth
this is desperation

He looks bored

Is he bored with all this power?

>immigrants are ruining my country
>did a hail hitler last video

is pewds /ourguy/?

what exactly has happened to him?

All I've seen of Luton is niggers, muslims and fat white women with half cast kids

Probably, he doesn't know what comes next.

>Sup Forums and Stormfront think Pewdiepie is going to start the Fourth Reich
>guy is just a retard who got famous because spineless kids like his retarded behavior

Hes red-pilled but he knows that his jew overlords will punish him if he steps out of line; he smart enough to be as subtle as possible

he's just ripping off filthy frank
doesn't even have a narrative
just begs for attention in the form of likes, subs, and dislikes

can't blame the guy, I guess. give me millions of dollars and I'll put my dignity on hold too.

He's getting 2m views per vid, even with 50m subs that's not bad

>Title says 1 million
>Description space says 10 million
Oy vey

Let's be honest, everywhere is a shithole compared to Iceland

>tfw so intelligent you fell for the fake pewdiepie comment and clicked the scam link

Makes you wonder why he hasn't bothered and instead is just making extra shekels doesn't it?

I guarantee he's just rebranding. He has such a huge a reputation as an annoying meme youtuber for kids, that even grandmas and grandpas who don't go online dislike him, like with Justin Beiber. To be able to do what he wants to do next, he has to ditch that image. So he starts being edgy and everyone says "woah pewdiepie's not just for kids anymore! so dark!" After enough time has passed people's opinions of him will reset and he will be taken more seriously. He probably wants to move into tv / film acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9exuXQY84c

this is funny

Legend says he was originally a Sup Forums-tard, so i guess he always was like this, just pretended not to be long enough to get enough millions to live the rest of his life in luxury from the kids, now he is burning his persona and fucking off the media.

Kinda what notch did. 2 billion dollars richer and yet he is the same jaded asshole Sup Forumsirgin.

Pewdiepie has been ever so slowly redpilling his viewers for a while now. Don't shout about it because if he moves too fast it might fuck it all up. Then again, despite media forays into taking him down, he is simply too huge and well liked to get shoah'd like that, so he can do a real good job.

Reported anons who have met him tell tales he hates the wave if immigration taking Sweden and Europe. If you actually stop to consider him, he's pretty based:

>Swedish who left Sweden and can see how it's falling
>Traditional feminine gf
>Started physical training
>Subtle Trump supporting, friend and crew member open Trump supporter in a video
>Normalizing Nazi jokes to not be a big deal, as well as other "taboo" subjects
>Literally said YouTube hate him because he's white

Let the man work, he's probably one of us.

Also he's videos are entertaining if you want to mentally switch off and relax for a bit. Happenings really drain me.

his millions of dollars and influence says otherwise, im surprised he hasnt been in a fucking movie roll yet.

Isn't Forsen like this too?

he's right in your pic though

Holy shit I know that area

Some people took 2016 pretty hard.

Is it possible to learn this power?

He is really growing on me.

I was genuinely gonna post a comment saying "Nordic countries are supposed to be awesome but where he lives looks like just as much a shit hole as Ireland"

Now it all makes sense.

he's proving that youtube no longer wants people (creators) to have an even playing field by divulging the algorithm that promotes videos and makes them visible.

Youtube finds that lack of control (((problematic))) and wants to be able to control it arbitrarily and thus dictate what is popular or visible.

It's more like 2m per month

Pewdiepie realistically has about 80 million dollars disposable income

Power of the internet right there, TURBOCHARGED

>>did a hail hitler last video
link+timecode pls

Does anyone here really hate him? He vaguely shares our interests and is massively successful.

Is he dare i say.../our guy/?

Don't you feel that gut-punched feeling when you see someone become immensely successful on an idea like this?

This could be anyone if they knew. Pewdiepie stumbled into a gold mine.

Felix is on the frontier of Youtube edginess.

Buckle up for the ride

He just knows he works for jews.

Are you following his 'the walking dead' playthrough? He literally killed the only two niggers in the game. KEK! This guy is a legend

Be attractive and entertaining in a way that suites both children and adults that browse a neo nazi weeb image sharing forum and you'll be set

Thanks this made me kek

You don't seem to get that all the things he has done have been to make more money.

If you get more likes, dislikes or comments you rank far higher in the youtube algorithms, higher rankins = more random (non subbed) views and more adclicks.

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU SUPPORT THE ROTHSCHILD"s

I have an idea for a Youtube channel...

It'll have binaural ASMR videos were I whisper political commentary into your ears.

Looks like someone needs a skank at volks

As our strength mostly comes from being decentralized and allowing ideas to evolve over time I doubt any single Sup Forums user agree on every single topic.
That being said, the fact that Felix choose to not adopt the 2014-2015 leftist rhetoric alone is good for everyone. Also I would not be too hard on him, he is in a quite unique situation and taking baby steps out of the ordinary to see how people react is the safe play.

Also, a lot of people see the profile pic every day. And I do not believe he got it as a token of appreciation, neither does the viewers.

>He sounds really fake when he's playing games.
well duh, read between the lines autismo.

he even came out and basically expressed how he feels about the whole gig at this point. that's why he's making more and more based content in between letsplays