thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38412079
linkedin.com/in/michael-abboud-88a38498
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Achleitner
fortune.com/2012/02/08/meet-the-woman-behind-sheldon-adelson/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_S._Atkins
ballard-partners.com/team.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Barrack_Jr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Broidy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safra_A._Catz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D.Cohen(lawyer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>teleports above him
>unsheathes katana
>pssshhh.... nothing personal schlomo

He's still useful, so does it matter if he's controlled or not?

"It's over Donaldkin, I have the high ground"!

I wouldn't even step on his tiny fingers.
Just stomp him in the face repeatedly until he let's go.

help him and get rich, fuck america

Whats this about now? i haven't kept up the past few days

Jump over his head and fly to freedom

Save the God-Emperor
Receive generous reward
Become Secretary of State

>controlled
>useful

Consider suicide, you stupid faggot, or at least sterilization for the off chanche of you accidentally breeding.

"Dahnahld. The Delegates."

Also MAGA

Israel is one of the smaller parts of the Jewish problem. There are about 100 things ahead in line before Israel in the Jewish problem.

>trump said happy hanukkah

Did you think he was going to say "gas the kikes, race war now"?

pol being contrarian and now since republicans won they're turning into dems

He said happy hannulah and CTR and concern shills are playing the stormfags to make them think it's the end of the world.

Well, I'd try helping him up.

I don't like him but I don't want the guilt knowing that I'm responsible for someone's death being weighed on me.

>Sup Forums being contrarian
It's just /leftypol/ shills and people baiting.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I would piss in his face,
And then help him up.

>by not saying Merry Christmas before Christmas day he's a puppet of the jews

Of course i would save him.

Even if i would be a radical liberal who hates Trump i would have saved him either. That man is fucking rich and he would reward his superman.

So you'd show him your katana?

I'd help him.

Wonder what the fuck i'm doing there

It's probably more likely to be leftypol, if it was CTR it'd be basically every 2nd or 3rd thread.

Just doing what he's good at. Ass-kissing

>OP thinks trumps about to fall

Nigga he's just laying the last brick

Nah. If anything Trump is being criticised for not being nationalist/right wing enough. This was always going to be the case and anyone could see it coming. By 2018 Sup Forums will probably dislike Trump completely aside from a few stragglers who can't let go of the election memes. Trump was a good step in the right direction but anyone who thought he was going to solve everything is a fucking moron.

strangle him and usurp his throne

digits confirm

We have to hold his feet to the fire.

"Long live the king"

yeah user. i remember how bizarre it was seeing Sup Forums literally raided by paid shills

This. Trump is not right wing enough. Still pleased he won over that cunt but not holding my breath for miracles here.

Sure he will be good for business though.

subtle

This here. Trump might turn out to be alright
but he is not the leader of the new movement

Shut up faggot

You mad buddy?

>implying baby hands could keep a grip on a ledge

>I'm bent over for Trump

What you look like right now.

I think he does suffer from not being right-wing enough but if he tackles the immigration problem I think he'll still be liked.
How hard he tackles it could go either way though, he could remove all illegals and put in immigration laws that help whites rather than non-whites, or he could just deport the "dangerous" illegals and not tackle legal immigration at all (or worse, make legal immigration easier from mexico).

It all depends on his actions.

You guys are really fucking stupid. His daughter is a kike for fucks sake. And it's been known for nore than a a year that zionists controll his campaign.
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

As long as he throws the WASP white trash under the bus im happy. Fuck America

>Trump
>puppet of the jews

Pick one

Kick his hands so based Mike Pence would take over.

maybe take a break

>thinking he's not

Good goy.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38412079

How does it feel to be ruled by jews?

Donald Trump's Jewish Cabal

Michael Abboud - Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President
linkedin.com/in/michael-abboud-88a38498

Paul Achleitner - Chairman, Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank (Donald Trump's largest lender)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Achleitner

Miriam Adelson - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Future 45 PAC; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
fortune.com/2012/02/08/meet-the-woman-behind-sheldon-adelson/

Sheldon Adelson - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Future 45 PAC; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson

This. It's fucking stupid.

>How can you vote for Trump, he's literally Hitler!

>Wow, Trump posted something nice for Jews, hahaha how can you support Trump, he's not Hitler?

The fuck do they want? Oh yeah, attention.

But this entire shitposting threat proves how Sup Forums is being contrarian as always. First they do it "ironically" than they meme themselves into their actual position.

Paul Atkins (Ashkenazic Jew) – Member, President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_S._Atkins

Brian Ballard (Ashkenazic Jew) – Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
ballard-partners.com/team.shtml

Thomas Barrack, Jr. (Jewish spouse: Rachelle Roxborough) – Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Barrack_Jr.

Tom Barrack
Rachelle Roxborough

Elliott Broidy (Ashkenazic Jew) – Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Broidy
Elliott Broidy
Elliott Broidy

Safra Catz (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safra_A._Catz

Michael Cohen (Ashkenazic Jew) – Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D.Cohen(lawyer)
Michael Cohen

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU SUPPORT THE ROTHSCHILD's

You do realize the dnc are all niggers and jews right?

When did i say i support the dnc?

DNC/GOP two sides of the same coin you stupid cletus. I bet you think you live in a "democracy" because you vote. What a fucking idiot.

In it for the money eh Schlomo?

Hillary should have won. She's the true antiestablishment candidate.

You realize this is just a picture of him laying the last brick in the wall, right?

There won't be no wall. He even admitted it might be a shit tier fence. Also he sucks Carlos Slim's dick.

somebody please explain to me, i've had such crazy cognitive dissonance the past few days, why does the eu, which i thought were completely cucked, vote against israel, but people like trump, and geert wilders, and richard spencer say they're pro israel??? is israel or globalism the enemy? how can these people talk about helping theyre countries and being against the ebil globalists and then side with the root of the problem?? wtf

i don't like him but i'd still save him

Help him up and bomb Riyadh

Slow down there sport. Your posting about jews working for Trump as if that's some new of different thing and totally unique. Kikes infest all of politics and honestly compared to shillary trump pretty jew light.

I bet you cant even tell me why kikes are bad.

Doublepuppet. Russian + Jew

I don't like Trump but I would definitely save him. If you're not a retard, you would too.

>(((i'm against globalism and i'm zionist)))
>(((i'm against zionism and i'm globalist)))
(((pick one)))