Why the FUCK aren't you protestant?

Protestants are the niggers of Christianity. Worse, niggers are literally protestants.

I am.

This.

Be Catholic or don't bother.

Because Protestants are idolaters of their own interpretation of the Bible. The One True church goes back to Jesus himself, who told St. Peter that "on this rock I will build my church". Plus, Protestantism carried the seeds of the West's destruction. Protestantism helped bring about capitalism, which destroyed traditional societies and eventually led to the current state of degeneracy.

because I'm euphoric

Well if we are the niggers then your leader are kissing our feet

Because I'm Gnostic.

Catholics think it's the true religion is the one where the establishment dictates your relationship with God fuckin kek

Yeah, that's really unfortunate.

Protestant from Cöln reporting in

>don't believe in spending all your offering to make gauche altars
>don't believe in customs and just follow the bible's teaching
>Luther redpilled people on the Jewish Catholic church

because protestantism contradicts all the early church

You COULD HAVE Polish king. We could have formed the union. You would not be a fallen state in 2016. But no, you had to chimp out about protestantism. Why the fuck lefty gen is so fucking dominant in Swedish DNA?

>gauche alter
It can't hold a candle to an acoustic guitar sing-along, right?

Heh, ist dein Arschloch angemessen prepäriert für die kulturelle Bereichung dieses Silvester?

>creating distracting furniture, and architecture keeping you from praying to God

>making fun of worshiping along your fellow congregant

Why the fuck would we have a polish king when swedes ruled over Poland? Why would someone inferior rule over someone superior? I'd be okay with a swedish king on the polish throne like Sigismund

It's my understanding that most Sup Forums members are authoritarian. For that reason, I would expect most to be completely fine with papacy.

Something something HERETICS!

Catholicism / Orthodoxy are the only true Church(es).

Würde mich freuen wenn es dieses Jahr richtig kracht.

Be neither. Find the church in yourself. Quit going to church to pick up bitches.

Do you suppose that if a restaurant has nice decor it "keeps you from eating a nice meal"? Are you suggesting that it's more authentic if you eat off a dirt floor?

I want to understand, why did all the early Christians contradict protestantism?

stop projecting, heretic. you're describing catholics. no one worships martin luther and lutheranism is more in line with what christianity was supposed to be instead of this papal garbage the catholic church invented

He ate his own shit

>catholic
>literally hellbound devil worshippers
round em up with the rest of the drek and light em up.
merry christmas/

Well, maybe I didn't express myself correctly. I meant Sigismund III Vasa - he was catholic and because of this you kicked him out of the swedish throne.

Ask this guy.

Stupid shit by stupid people.

...and nothing of value was lost...

They are also rping man children & actual underageb& who meme about
>Muh Deus Vult

So it's inevitable that Catholicism would become the favourite.

We're counting on another mass rape in Cologne guys, our movement depends on it.
We need more than your happiness, dress up as a kebab and rape some women if you have to.

I was baptized into a real church.

The thing is, protestantism is LITERALLY what Jesus preached his whole life, while catholics are just sucking the pope cock. Jesus would live a simple life, not a church pimped out in gold

But why does protestantism contradict the early christians so much?

Papal garbage? Considering the the Pope is God's intermediary on Earth, you're actually talking shit about God right now.

I hope you have a lot of friends and family. You're gonna need all their prayers when you are in purgatory.

If that is so, why did all the church fathers contradict protestantism?

Kek is my God now

We are not called to imitate Jesus' life. This sounds like the sort of retarded slogan a protestant keen on merchandising at Christian rock shows might think up.

>t . Düsseldorfer

Because protestantism would remove all thei church's power and give it to the head of state (the king)

Because the pedophile overlords of the catholics have them all cucked to hell. Sheet the pope is a damn evolutionist atheist cuck now. They are all chocking on their own cognitive dissonance I can't wait for all the catholics to DISAVOW and flock to my church haha maybe I should get into ministry the cuckolics are going to need some spiritual guidance after the pope goes full rainbow queer mode

>Considering the the Pope is God's intermediary on Earth
dumb heretic cuck

But there is no Christian king before Constantine and Christians before that still contradict protestantism

>never made a pilgrimage to relics for indulgences
>thinks he can just understand the bible even though he can barely understand a book like moby dick

Protestant here, I am so worried that the first christians contradict sola fide and sola Scriptura left and right.

What should I do bros?

>TFW too redpilled in history to be protestant

Mhhh, darauf ein lecker Altbier.

Jesus preached Orthodoxy. It is the uninterrupted continuation of the original church started by the Apostles.

>cathocuck jew worshiping island monkey inbred
makes sense

you're literally the reason the jews control yurop and the usa

But why did the early Christians contradict protestant teaching?

Because I'm not a filthy heretic

Scripture, tradition, reason, under the authority (primacy) of scripture.

Anglicanism Anglo-catholic for the correct view.

>leaf

>poles STILL think that Sigmund was polish

Will anglo catholic oppose the protestant errors?

>Catholics think it's the true religion is the one where the establishment dictates your relationship with God fuckin kek

fucking lah mao

I'm Lutheran

Missouri Synod isn't cucked yet

Facts dont lie Protestants are the most based especially WASPs. Pic related.

Luther had some good ideas and was right to be critical of Catholicism then, but the Reformation lead to stupid religious wars between Europeans for centuries and destroyed any unity that once existed.

Both are subverted anyways. Protestants are crazed Christian-Zionists and Catholics are going to be 90%+ non-White soon. Pick your poison.

As soon as Marty died, his inheritors immediately started massacring 10s of thousands of followers who weren't following enough... so fuck those crazy phony fucks !