Pizzagate Thread

>Blair Murphy: You’re an artist and a musician, and it seems that many of the people who have been targeted by the right wing extremist trolls and paranoid conspiracy theorists who latched onto Pizzagate are artists. Does it seem like that’s an accident?

>Arrington de Dionyso: I think it’s a very deliberate assault, which will eventually be a coordinated assault on all forms of free expression. But I think they’re starting with artists who might be exploring themes of queerness or resisting dominant paradigms in their work or artists who, there may be aspects of their work that might already be inviting a certain kind of controversy. And they’re definitely running that really hard through this very fictitious link to these occult themes and reading quite a lot into it.

archive.is/GxEIt

Somebody needs to investigate this Arrington de Dionyso fellow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqMTHKth2sQ
boards.4the
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1510535
wikispooks.com/wiki/Benoît_de_Bonvoisin
visupview.blogspot.ca/2016/04/belgium-into-heart-of-darkness-part-ix.html
pedopolis.com/category/les-personnes/dominique-kindermans/
heresie.com/docs2.htm
irishtimes.com/news/police-raid-centre-of-satanic-sect-1.118865
infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iii-satanic-signs/
luc-sectes.blogspot.ca/2016/05/abrasax-la-filiere-sectaire-sataniste.html
sli.mg/DApfZv
sli.mg/WB1OnK
sli.mg/ZQufjG
sli.mg/9xJVo1
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U
isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar
archive.is/rUjhD
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56022
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3303700/Pizza-parties-movie-night-facials-Valentine-s-Day-chocolate-no-Ferrero-Rocher-Cannibal-killer-s-life-luxury-bars-revealed-prison-letters.html
youtu.be/KNTbQommsDs
youtube.com/watch?v=ze7v1cA7rec
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5jl93z/slug/dbh0sdj
liveleak.com/view?i=7a1_1482601341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also here's some of Arrington's music, he records under his own name as well as his group "Old Time Relijun", note the artwork and the lyrics of the vid posted and draw your own conclusions.
youtube.com/watch?v=hqMTHKth2sQ

i know that already, it's no surprise to me.

from what i understand, the 'time cube' is a prison or matrix for our consciousness, in which we (the good goys) are kept, like cattle. it's propaganda, a psychological cue for people who practice occult rituals, or who are victims to ritual abuse themselves. the unaware don't suspect a thing.

the time cube itself is controlled by saturn, aka 'Father Time', 'Horus', 'Cronus', 'Lucifer", 'Satan', and 'The Lord of this World' (not God, who is the master of Heaven)

occult practice is focused on breaking out of the time cube, thus defying and eventually killing God, usurping His throne and becoming the master of time itself (hence no 'death')

idunno how much of a lead the cube symbolism is (has Cubes Pizza been dug/ is it worth looking into?) but it is a good identifier of the agenda, imo. it makes sense to me that the artists we've found who are also victims of ritual abuse would include cubes/cages/traps in their work (as shown in your last pic) along with other 'occult' symbols and images representing gnostic thought

bump

Yo wtf has happened to this movement. Face it there's truth behind it but you're barking up the wrong tree like a paranoid schizophrenic

This is the FoxAcid equivalent - Spying tools being used

I don't usually spoon feed, but as the season of goodwill and possibly internet outages: Like I said previous, very useful software and fun to use….

But like user said NO Http(s) oh how very dare they.
**Keep on digging Pizzagate people:

Peace out and don't forget the protests in Korea>**

Edit - the apple not showing pizzagate was my bad: showing up all fine now

WHY ARE THEY SO WEIRD

>But I think they are starting with artists who might be exploring themes of queerness or resisting dominant paradigms in their work that might already be inviting a certain kind of controversy.

Sounds like an admission to me.

boards.4the game is over
the noise of Zog almost blinded the billion eyes of Kek, until..

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1510535
one clear pair of user eyes spotted this ^

nice playing everyone
until next time

>leaf

It's a pretty basic tactic by the elites -
Trot out genuine nut jobs, have them latch onto the very real conspiracy, but add ridiculous shit to discredit the rest.

It happened with UFOs in the form of faggots coming out of the wood work claiming absolutely insane shit like reptilian overlords giving them anal probes on a daily basis, or that X or Y leader was a reptilian. Throw in some easily disprovable shit like "They are from X system", scientists look at system and can't imagine any scenario it would have life.

bump

this is first of 5,

it won't let me start my own thread.

and 2

and 3

>the en masse cuck threads

and 4

and 5

What's with all this retarded tinfoil hat tier nonsense.

Seems plausible

Merry Christmas!

I have not studied the bottom right corner yet, but I'm sure it will be interesting.

please feel free to share this with our friends on voat, I tried, but it wouldn't let me join.

I think this is what a pizza-related map really is; an actual map, disguised like this one is. Podesta's was "black and white"

I think we should a little closer at some of the art we've seen. This painting at least.

I can think of a few reasons one would want a map of the back alleys, none of them too good.

With such a map, I could disappear and be gone in seconds. Into a waiting car, and poof..

It's interesting.

wikispooks.com/wiki/Benoît_de_Bonvoisin
visupview.blogspot.ca/2016/04/belgium-into-heart-of-darkness-part-ix.html
pedopolis.com/category/les-personnes/dominique-kindermans/
heresie.com/docs2.htm
irishtimes.com/news/police-raid-centre-of-satanic-sect-1.118865
infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iii-satanic-signs/
luc-sectes.blogspot.ca/2016/05/abrasax-la-filiere-sectaire-sataniste.html
sli.mg/DApfZv
sli.mg/WB1OnK
sli.mg/ZQufjG
sli.mg/9xJVo1
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U
isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar

I FOUND IT! The esoteric connection! The temple of Set was a cover. The sons of aether are a manifestation. The kike of the kike's, the Lurianic Kaballists! These are the jewmages who invented "Tikkun Olam" archive.is/rUjhD which is the founding motto of every single SJW out there.

Podesta is part of it. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56022

>The “repair,” that is needed, therefore, is two-fold: the gathering of light and of souls, to be achieved by human beings through the contemplative performance of religious acts. The goal of such repair, which can only be effected by humans, is to separate what is holy from the created world, thus depriving the physical world of its very existence—and causing all things return to a world before disaster within the Godhead and before human sin, thus ending history.

Ever wonder why Dominionists work with kikes? Te dominionist expects jesus to save them if they destroy the world. The kike actually wants to destroy the world, and knows they made up jesus.

I first discovered these paintings about a month ago. The name of the pedo ring orgs (including Alefantis) are:

The Folk Art Society of America (USA)
Societe Art Brut (Europe)
The Visionaries (USA)

I'm 100% sure about this.

If this kind of shit passes for evidence around here, then I guess there's no need for me to look into whether you guys might be onto something after all.

Do you realize how fucking bonkers this shit looks? You're one suspicious noise away from digging for CIA implants under your skin with a rusty spoon.

thanks for the insight

A Canadian killer sentenced to prison writes letters talking of the pizza parties he attends. Since when do prisons have pizza parties, and since when do adult men refer to eating pizza as a pizza party? Also, in the Daily Mail article below, he is photographed with known pedophile Jonathan Lafrance-Rivard.

So has this always been right in front of our eyes and we are only now seeing it?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3303700/Pizza-parties-movie-night-facials-Valentine-s-Day-chocolate-no-Ferrero-Rocher-Cannibal-killer-s-life-luxury-bars-revealed-prison-letters.html

This is the first I am hearing of Tikkun Olam and Dominionists. Can you explain further? Any more info out there? How did you come about this connection? Thank you.

kronos is saturn is moloch the baby eater
cube on a tilt makes a hexagram
hexagram on the n pole of saturn
saturnsday - jewish holy day - star of david

they always lead back to each other, don't they?

>Try to make a Pedowood thread
>Dies after twenty minutes

People must be too busy posting about how Trump said happy Hanukkah. *GASP*

>horus, cronus, lucifer, satan are the same entity
you'r mixing so much things up i can't decide you'r a shill or just misinfomed

horus is the sun
the rest are diff names for the same thing - saturn/satan

dc-pizzagate has done its job. during elections it did its job, see (((Drumpf))). After elections it did with (((FAKENEWS))).

You now should read about Fabianism, a slow-paced and long project to undermine the white goym with degeneracy.

You then should read Miles Mathis and ask yourself if 99% of the news your friend google delivers to your botnet is actually true:

Septime Webre (((LOOK AT WIKIPEDIA)))

Read his wikipedia page and ask yourself if any of the info can be true or it's all fictional fairy tales for gullibles.

Really... Septime is a genius, likes ballerinas, is a flaming fag and can be found alongside Jimmi Comet Alefantis.

it's how they break up every movement. they pretend to be a part of it and drive it in a direction that makes it lose credibility. same thing happened to occupy wallstreet.

>Arrington de Dionyso
>Dionyso

God of wine and debauchery?

Wasn't the other guy named something that looks like infants in french?

What the fuck man.

>"I'm innocent" said Mr Darth Kiddyfucker.

It's not even shills Sup Forums Sup Forums simply has too much traffic from newfags since the election who are just here to shitpost and are genuinely clueless or uninterested in this stuff.

voat and other Chan's have better discussions about pizzagate.

Souls grown deep foundation
Art of Elysium Foundation
Orange Show for Visionary Arts
MTV RE:Define

All of these orgs host "Eyes Wide Shut" parties. Open your eyes and contact the police. I have.

Could the police even do something?

where do I have to go to read more?

There is no legal recourse whatsoever. There is no way to win without divine intervention. It's just not possible.

God has to get fed up enough and come back and finally get rid of what he should have in the past.

If this doesn't reinforce your belief in one true God, or make you start to believe than you aren't paying attention and you haven't been.

I've known this shit is going on for over ten years, my mind never comprehended raping babies to death though or using their bodily fluids/flesh in food.

Prove the (((silent art auctions))) are money laundering/art fraud because the art buyers (aka the pedos) are overpaying on purpose.

you should look at the artists in dc circles.

only fags could bid on that shit

Come on people. Keep this thread alive for the children.

bump again

Uh oh pizza talk is resparking!

Yes, and you know what, the fucked up abuse art is like that on purpose. Think about it, these pedo circles still need to tell people what they're selling. The fucked up art is advertising for the services these art galleries offer in the boiler rooms of pizzerias.

And this isn't ridiculous either. Think about what art provides for human traffickers. Plausible deniability, exclusive shipping, etc.

And here's the other part of it. Many of these artists are disabled and paint because of (((trauma))). They literally get abused and psychiatrists monitor and control them. Look at alefantis' gallery. It's controlled by the S&R foundation, a Japanese blood doctor organization That deals with trauma patients. Merry Christmas and thnx for keeping these threads alive, here are more leads.

Henry Boxer Gallery (London)
Yellowart (Brussels)
Bourbon Lally Gallery (Haiti)
Rizomi (Parma)
American Visionary Arts Museum (Baltimore)
Gugging art (Vienna)
Rehoboth art gallery (Delaware)
Beverly Kaye Gallery (Connecticut, possibly supplied (((children's art))) for sandy hook photo ops.

Not just Belgium user.

true
the names in there would cause global shitstorms

Beverly Kaye is the least of your worries. My mom and her are friends and I've been to her house. Got a tour of the whole thing, not a single thing suspicious. She makes some bitching French toast though.
Whether or not you guys believe me, I don't care, this is a politics board Kazakhstanian Mud Sculpting Webscape.

They overpay as cultural investment is grounds for tax cuts silly

A few years ago I read Beyond Dutroux. Marc Dutroux was reported to say he abducted children for a global ring. Now that statement is missing. I am stunned by the penetration and expanse of global "evil" in the world today. Look up WikiLeaks BlockChain BitCoin files and South Korea if you are interested.

Thanks man. Will look deeper into Beverly Kaye.

>timecube posting
>can't decide if shill or uninformed

So then can you explain why she's so interested in featuring art from satanic abuse victims? She talks about in on her website. Unless you're a sandy hook shill.

Desu How do you think the VIP pedo rings receive money for tricks? There needs to be money exchanging hands that no tax body can detect.

I saw some of her outsider art. Most of it was pretty powerful stuff, but she showed genuine care towards the people who made the art. Look, if you want connections, look into Lori (((Laub))). He's a kike psychiatrist at Yale who has a boner for Freud. Ever since my mom has seen that guy (this is how my mom and Bev met) she's been fucking nuts.

BAMP TO STOP THE CHILD SOULS SUCKING VAMPS

QUICK MODS GOYIM KNOW

It's grasping at straws user. I fell for the BSE meme, and even went to Yale to go get a dollar bill for a gaggle of faggots in the thread. Coming from somebody who's taken a tour of the WHOLE house (even basement) I can say with 99.9% certainty nothing's going on there, that is unless there's a Get Smart level of doors and wacky bullshit leading into a pedo basement.

Mods are drinking egg nog.

No, wait. Blowing out the first candle, I mean.

>that white rabbit.
Wasn't there a daycare with a white rabbit?

that's something I can check into, I remember something like that, but i can't remember where it might be.

The rabbits are a thing with that artist, they feature in many of his pieces; there are little bunny doodles too.

His website has tons of paintings, Matt Sesow; bunnys and pandas, and fearful things.

Bump

Wasn't cum panda a thing in one of the.alefantis histogram posts? Accompanied by a guy in a panda mask?

To me, it implies they confront the kids with masks on when they engage them in the depravity and more importantly, the torture. They can hide their inner shame by hiding their faces.

Does anyone know of a thread talking about the blockchain stuff?

Bump

The picture of the guy in the mask you're talking about very much resembles the panda mask in the painting "Nobody's Pushover" (seen in comet pizza)

I wondered if they use engaging masks like that to lure little kids.

Get in here cucks

youtu.be/KNTbQommsDs

What do we do about this, Sup Forums?
For real?

Holy shit it leaked into Youtube?

Who has latest info on blockchain???

she has a few videos on pizza gate.. I like her.

I would do something if I knew how. My superpower is noticing things. not computer based annihilation.

YT is full of PG vids, but tons of them are being taken down. It's creepy.
Just spread hte word. Eventually the right person will hear it.
We need to nail every person who uploads this filth and the ones who comment on it. But I'm worthless to that end, like you.

>blockchain
Explain blockchain

What the fuck, how'd their eyes get like that?

I agree, and I sure hope you're right.

I want to set up a system of reporting these pedo busts that aren't getting major attention. Like the one in Norway.

What if it's happening everywhere, and they won't say because it fuels our fire, gives us credit, and seeing action, would encourage "lost" victims to come forward.

Apparently WL decryption keys are in the blockchain and shit is going down

but what is blockchain?

ultra rare genetic disease called coloboma
lots of connections in pg shit

How?

this..

>104344248

?????

What in the fuck are you even asking? How coloboma is linked to PG?

youtube.com/watch?v=ze7v1cA7rec

Also, blood harvesting.

Now what's blockchain and how's it connected to PG?

I think it was the C.H.I.L.D Center as in this pic.
I remember there was a sign with a rabbit on someone posted, wish I saved it now.
Dunno if it appears on your map tho

someone answered your question but accidentally connected it to my post instead of yours. coloboma is what is wrong with the eyes.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5jl93z/slug/dbh0sdj

JUST
FUCKING
EXPLAIN IT
like you would to a child, none of this makes ANY FUCKING SENSE TO ME I AM A RETRARD JUST SPELL IT OUT FFS

Creepy semite Ayatollah Khamenei Kissing a Little Girl

liveleak.com/view?i=7a1_1482601341

I wish I had too. I'm still looking,

"with a sharp knife, cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand, eat the pain"

this is spirit cooking. the pictures show band-aids on the middle finger of the left hand.

this suggests they are more into spirit cooking than has been acknowledged.

We knew about Podesta's involvement.

Autism of this magnitude isn't supposed to be possible.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST DRINK THE KOOLAID AND BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT REEEEEE