I live next door to Syrian refugees and I watched joyful children build their very first snowman

Both the Canada and the US need to start bringing in more Syrian refugees. They are good people who don't want to get killed by their government, they have nothing but goodness in their hearts. They are not terrorist, they are not Isis sleeper cells, they are good people like you and I. Do not support Trump's xenophobic immigration policies, follow the example Canada is setting.

Hitler was once an innocent child who enjoyed building snowmen, too.

Look inside it, probably a bomb in there

That's a shit snowman, senpai

>5 pictures that'll make you say "fuck having laws and borders and shit"

Do you smoke cigarettes? Not everyone gets lung cancer.
Do you play Russian Roulette? You don't always get shot.
Do you fuck gay men in the ass? They don't always have AIDs.
Some times you just shouldn't do it user.

Israel needs to take them in.

I don't get why the US doesn't just take in all the non Muslim refugees. Seems like that would solve most of the problems with taking them in. Is there any law or policy saying that the US can't do that?

Borders should be eliminated, we are all human beings and the earth belongs to all of us.

Where is the suicide vest?

Can you fucking prove that they are good people you stupid cunt? So you see this shit and think they are little angels? We shouldnt bring in more refugees you stupid leaf poster. I know this is bait but the day of the rake is overdue.

Nice fic op

It's either we bring people in, or they die. Life or death. I chose life.

Its a clock dumbass

Go away dogger

This is more accurate

Everyone needs to realize how privileged they are to be born in a country like Canada or the US and not a shithole like Syria. We should share our luck and good fortunes with other people's.

>leaf

That is the worst snowman i have seen.

They're making a dummy of the White Man to practice mugging on.

hope the sikhs help you kids with your muslim probs

-t. Achmed

>IED

A fucking leaf

I have immunity cat

>It's either we bring people in, or they die
Why should we give a shit what happens to filthy foreigners on the other side of the ocean?

I know it's a leaf troll episode but he is right, NATO destroyed their countries, NATO nations should suffer. You should all feel lucky you live thousands of miles away from your victims.

sit!

go away evil dogger

Because they are human beings just like us