Dec. 2016

>dec. 2016
>Sup Forums is now pro-Israel
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZWpIWDjQLUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ignorant retards that have Trumps cock so far down their throat they cannot grasp that he has good and absolutely horrendous positions

Sup Forums was always jews ironically trolling other jews

More like an expensive prostitute that doesn't put out on weekends and has ass aids. Israeli Jews have cost the USA some $6t during the wars, at least $500b in bribes to its neighbours over the last 70 years and god knows how many hundreds or perhaps even thousands of billions in direct and indirect aid to the state itself. That's at least $25k per American man woman and child just in principal, each American has already paid a few grand in interest on this debt that surely won't be paid off for a century or two, if at all.

Didn't you see the Arab TV thread? Almost every user in there was talking shit about the kikes and calling Arabs "based"

What are you talking about, goy? Sup Forums is and always has been a pro-Jewish board.

>Sup Forums is one person

I'm okay with Israel existing as long as the Jews never venture outside of it - as if it's a containment board for kikes.

Post more memri tv memes, always gives me a chuckle

I officially declare myself pol. AMA.

>The US puts money into its fortress and main base of operations in the ME!!! THE HORROR

This is why you leafs exist as an essential protectorate of a real nation. Leave the politics to us.

>jews are one person
>mexicans are one person
>niggers are one person
>leftists are one person
>SJWs are one person
It's about trends.

>leaf

>A few newfags are pro Israel

>OMG POL HAS CHANGED, I HATE THIS PLACE NOW

Sup Forumsacks all went home for Christmas only shills left.

>being this new
we hate the mudslimes more as we always have

Duhhh

We just had to figure out how to be friends first...and why

youtu.be/ZWpIWDjQLUU

Sup Forums is not pro-israel or pro-zionism

however, not everyone here thinks israel needs to be wiped off the face of the earth (or doesn't prioritize it)

jews, from israel or anywhere else, need to be removed from white society. they need to be stopped from lobbying our politicians. the west needs to stop sending them aid and fighting wars in their interests

that is Sup Forums's official trademarked stance on israel

disgusting image

Nothing, Sup Forums is not pro-Israel, the Israeli shills are going nuts over the UN resolution and are playing damage control.

Sweetheart, we have become the jews
Chag Urim Sameach

I am pro trump and anti kike

The pro kike stuff comes from leddit.....they JUST took their redpills,give it some time to kick in for fucks sakes

Jews are just a bullet in a chamber.

make a poll about it retard

this
spread the video

>raghead circle jerk thread

This desu

>get cheap oil
>annoy ragheads
>make the SU/Russia exhaust its capacities
>testing ground for weapons
>capture Soviet tech
>weapons market

Pretty much worth every penny.

>Sup Forums pranks in 2026
>galactic federation adopts Mein Kampf as its constitution

It isn't JIDF never left this place and they have a long experience of proxy posting.

Anyone who says that this board is pro-israel, anyone with a non-israeli flag that says he's pro-israrl is probably a jidf poster.

The jews are white people's greatest ennemies, always have ben, always will be.

cant argue with this

Two posts aren't a trend