Red pill me on booze. How do I quit drinking this degenerate liquid jew ?

Red pill me on booze. How do I quit drinking this degenerate liquid jew ?

Drink more water

I always drink a few glasses before I pass out drunk. Really takes the edge off my hangover so I can function in the morning.

Don't drink it anymore, congratulations you've quit.

balance brother exercise and do other stuff than just drink iktf bro trying to ease up on the booze and running has been helping me

You go to AA a lot. Worked for me for over a year but those people are kind of like a cult and I got bored with it. Went back to drinking but at least I'm off heroin for good.

Kill yourself.

From Alexapureâ„¢

Realize that tea is the most imperial and redpilled drink out there. Drink tea

don't buy it, stop the alcojew- save money and health

Sharing a drink with your brethren is an age long tradition - just have self control.

Why do you drink the booze, is it a crutch used to deal with something else in your life?

That crap you got right there is pretty nasty, so it shouldn't be that hard.

praying to god i can quit drinking in 2016.

shit is ruining my life

I'd say. Next year is 2017 ya fucking goof.

>Saint bernardus
>Jewish
Fuck off Anglo

Have a hobby that is impractical to do while inebriated. Anything from playing an instrument well to playing difficult vidya.

Me too bro.

In moderation, it's actually good for you. Light drinkers live longer and are healthier.

Some people just shouldn't drink though. For some, it's impossible not to get carried away with it.

i only feel good when i drink desu

There's a smart guy in England working on synthetic alcohol. It's going to be massive.

Correlation only.

u can tell im drunk right now LOL

When I need something to take the edge off and help relax I watch a snuff film on liveleak.

Not being moderate is degenerate. Booze isn't a degenerate liquid Jew. Alcohol was prevalent throughout the European history probably long before the ancient Greeks started making wine. If anything should be deemed as degenerate, it's all the other drugs, but not alcohol. Just make it yourself if you're spending so much on it.

>how do i quit, hoq do i quit

wow nigga its almost like you cant enjoy alcohol on moderation. i drink quite often myself but if i go over my limit for a night or drink more than 3 days in a row i feel like complete shit. if you get a hangover that did last for more than you waking up and getting a shower you did it wrong... except if you were going out with the blokes. lern to enjoy in moderation or not partying every weekend

good taste

Why do you talk like a nigger? Are using proxy on me m8?

>leaf

You're alright, I like you.

A good cup of tea is often better than booze.

I'm not talking about the shite you usually buy from your supermarket, own brand or scum tea like typhoo, but proper chines stuff. Generally the longer it has aged and the more expensive it is the better and the more health benefits it will have and psychotropic effects. Tea will give you a lasting buzz, make you more productive and is actually seriously good for you as it will stop you from ever getting cancer if you drink enough of it.

Drink tea, not booze.

I used to drink every night, usually 8-20 beers even on work nights but 5 years later I just can't handle it anymore and rarely drink more that once or twice a week. I thought I was an alcoholic but I found out basically everyone I worked with (I worked in a foundry) did the same thing at my age and slowed down as the years went on. Even on a layoff when I could drink constantly I didn't after age 24ish. I'm guessing that the people who drink a lot in this thread are either young or not very physically active and that's probably part of the problem. The willpower to "just say no" isn't as strong as either flat out getting bored of being drunk all the time or not having the energy to be drunkened party duff man. If you're struggling don't lose hope, you may wake up one day and not be fucked to go to the store for alcohol. That's what happened with me.

32yo nurse, I drink atleast a bottle of wine every night, sometimes 3. Been that way since I was 18. YAY!

Tea is for girls and cute boys who dress up in girls clothing. Coffee is a MAN"S drinks.

Do you drink the same wine every time or are you not picky about the brand?

Coffee is for puffish man children. This is a fact. You cannot argue with facts.

usually dont drink that much, but quit smoking weed a month ago so ive been drinking alot lately. didnt drink yesterday tho. idk man just dont do it?

I try to buy new types, but I def. have my favourites which I go back to

Ive running daily for 3 years, I'm a full blown alcoholic. Sometimes I even go jogging after a 6 pack of beers

You'll be back on it eventually. Alcohol makes it so much easier to relapse. Can't keep chasing that dragon, nigger.

t. ex crackhead dopefiend

You pray that one day you can outgrow it.
I had a blackout, which turned me away from it for good.
Before the blackout, I used to drink frequently and at one point realised that I hate waking up with a hangover.
Next step, I realised that I'll have a hangover, while I was still drinking, and again I hated it.
Slowly, my contempt for alcohol grew, until the blackout.
That was the final push that I needed, now I'm teetotal, and happy for the first time IN YEARS.

Good luck to you!

>puffish
>fact

Well aren't you a "posh twat." Oooooooo Mr. Fancy British Pants went to Oxford and drinks tea. La-de-da I bet you even read books for fun. Fuckign nerd.

That's the best beer.

Can you recommend some tea brands?

Actually, I went to Cambridge, Old Bean. And I write books... about books, old really complicated books written by monks and shit in the middle ages.

Your brain is your most important thing you have. It is everything. Without our brains we are legitimately one of the most useless animals on the planet. Every time you drink alcohol, or take drugs you remove capacity for it to function. You harm your ability to survive. You may aswell punch yourself in the dick every time, and will do less damage to yourself. You harm your body, your liver, your reproduction capacity. You harm everyone around you and especially yourself. You do it because not being sober is more painful than the temporary relief of being drunk or semi-drunk / wasted provides. Deal with the pain, and have enough respect not to fuck yourself over. Once you gain self respect, you won't ever drink or take drugs again.

I used to be a vodka dude. Then I started smoking the plant. Fast forward to today, I can even handle the smell of vodka. I'm into wine now, and I rarely smoke the green. Wine is nice. It's just so nice.

It's very simple. Instead of drinking alcohol, you don't drink it. Congratulations, you've stopped drinking.

Note: this method also works for any other thing of your choice

Try sticking to one you don't necessarily like but that gets you right pickled for a while. I switched from my daily driver 5% beer of about 7 years to a stronger cheaper 8% until I got sick of it. Going back to my old brand just wasn't the same after that so I was able to pin myself between one beer that took at least 8 to get a buzz and a beer I'd wolf down and get so gunned I was a mess. At that point I considered it either a waste of money on beer that wouldn't get me drunk or a waste of money on beer that I would get too wasted to enjoy. It changed the euphoric memory attached to drinking into something methodically unattainable. That and the shit in my first post helped me control it.

>feeling shit for half an hour is a hangover

t. I drink half a beer and act drunk faggot

How do you combat boredom if you stop drinking?
Yes I exercise, my friends are piss heads so I stay away. I just drink and play vidya and shit post. I start first thing in the morning if it's not a work day

Not 'brands' although Twinings website does have some quality teas that make it easy for a beginner to get hold of decent tea, try MuDan and gold tip Yunan from there if you're just looking for some nice stuff, their dragons beard and china white is nice also.

>difficult
>vidya
>not performing better with a buzz
>wew lad

4 months off the booze
you got to try it
its a real good experience
the first 90 days are a real bitch lol
26 years functional alcoholic

>booze
>redpill?

Its good and has a low addiction level.

1. put down the sauce
2. don't pick it up again

Booze is the liquid Aryan you fucking pleb. Literally the second whitest drink, only behind milk.

Boredom is here to stay, unfortunately.

Switch to wine and beer, and take a few days off benders where you re-up on your vitamins and get some solid food in you. You can drag on an alcohol problem for decades like this

Alcohol is a dumpster tier drug. If you aren't only consuming it to blend in socially, you are doing it wrong.

Whats the deal with burgers and alcohol? They all cant deal with it, Is it all those injun genes?

Get hobbies that require more mental activity than vidya and shitposting.

T. Justin trudeau, expert on men.

How the fuck do you even drink so much so often? I had 2 bottles of wine or 4 beers every Friday for the past 2 months and I'm already going to stop for a while after I finish off the Christmas wine.

if you are a shutin who doesnt like going out in the world on your free time, i think its tougher to self-moderate alcohol. thats just my opinion. and free time is the devil for people with alcohol and drug issues. its so important to stay busy. just be doing something that isnt drinking. like working a full-time job really helps. you come home and relax for a minute then sleep. then you wake up and theres not a whole bunch of time before work and you go back to work and repeat.

>not drinking a pint of beer at the gym for extra gains

Stay bitch mode twink

I started young and was raised by my grandma who was an alcoholic. It never was presented as a problem, just something you did when you grew up.

My grandfather was an alcoholic for most of his life, that has made me extremely wary and conservative in regards to alcohol and other drugs.

Acamprosate will make you forget about wanting to deink. I blew a .49 on my second DUI, after that I hot serious about quitting. Do yourself a favor before you ruin your life.

Couple of beers is fine. Getting drunk is not. I don't even get why people get really drunk. It fucking sucks. I usually drink only a couple of beers because I love the taste, especially the special shit. Don't like hard liquor at all.

I think about it this way when it comes to drinking. Why put yourself in an alternate state.of mind thats fake? Pol is about redpilling and reality so I look at it as accepting the reality of life and being inebriated all the time isnt how.life is meant to be lived.

AA is fucking horrible none of the people in there had any sober time under their belt. Its just an excuse addicts use to continue their lifestyle but then go to a meeting to repent.

Used to get blackouts frequently, terrible feeling but didn't put me off unfortunately.

Got a full time job, I work a trade.
I'll drink when I get home in the afternoon and weekends I'll drink as soon as I wake up. It's really starting to effect me and is causing severe depression. Quitting smoking was a piece of cake compared to this.

You sound like you would be really fun at a party

Start smoking weed. It worked for Jim Lahey for a while.

Its so true. Different games require different amounts of alcohol. In CSGO I would peak at around 3 beers but in Overwatch I can be ridiculously smashed and still perform well.

>few glasses
What? I drink atleast 2 liters before I allow myself to pass out.
How much booze do you usually drink?

I don't get how people get addicted to drinking. You're drinking glorified bread water.

Takes 21 days of consistent actions to create a new habit. If you can resist for 21 days, you should win.

We'll witness you, Sup Forumsto!

Drink a bottle of wine a day, but slowly, so over an entire day. Haven't been drunk in like 2 years though

>I don't get how people get addicted to drinking
Maybe you'll understand it by drawing parallels to your addiction to jacking off.

St. Bernardus ABT 12 is my favourite beer.
Fucking love that shit.

I've already tried not jacking off for a week. Shit ain't hard. Even then jacking off doesn't destroy my body

>I've already tried not jacking off for a week. Shit ain't hard.
What a fucking hero. A whole week?

>Even then jacking off doesn't destroy my body
Irrelevant.

>Irrelevant
Theres a difference between a healthy addiction and an unhealthy one.

Not when the question is
>How do people get addicted to drinking

Would you stop jacking off if it was bad for you in the long term? Or could you?

I'd sure as hell try baby.

Why lie? You haven't quit drinking because you really don't want to stop.

I drank for 13 years, every single night, passed out before my head could hit the pillow drunk. I quit cold turkey, only because I actually wanted to.

>I'd sure as hell try baby.
And you think people addicted to drinking don't try?
Fuck you faggot, I try every fucking week.

Yet you clearly never succeed you fucking failure

Clearly. Just as you are still beating your tiny dick.

Stop drinking alcohol
Stop masturbating
Stop smoking
Stop doing drugs

Do that for a few months and watch how your body changes for the better.

I never needed to ever quit beating off. Your degrading liver and brain are the ones paying for it.

Cant expect much from a fincuck

What, you think you aren't paying a price for being addicted to jacking off?
Atleast I ain't a fucking low-test virgin fuck like you.

Whats the price then you dumb cuck.

>Getting called a virgin from a fincuck
Oh boy powerful stuff

If you're really having Trouble try something called the Sinclair method, it worked for me.