Does the fact that your genes and environment heavily if not completely determine who you are and your capabilities...

Does the fact that your genes and environment heavily if not completely determine who you are and your capabilities ever bother you?

You will never be able to accomplish tasks that others can simply because they got lucky genetically.

When i find myself struggling to do things i know others can do better than me with minimal effort because of their genes i stop bothering.

How have you learned to deal with these facts?

I forget about it but it always creeps back when i try to learn a skill.

>believing (((determinism)))
Good goy, free will is just a myth.

thats all bullshit desu, i feel you though, i blame everything that happened to me as a kid for my failures

To believe the lie of powerlessness is a fault of your mind and a fault you can fix.
You become what you make of yourself.
The stone may not be of good quality, but in the end it is the sculpture you make of yourself that matters.

Can you give me an example of free will in action?

Also, do you believe in a god?

What about retards?

can they become just as intellectually accomplished as geniuses with enough effort?

You can't believe that niggers are inferior to whites while at the same time not accepting that there are differences between people genetically that results in others's being better at certain tasks.

some people have genes that results in them being taller, people vary in many factors.
What's the motivations for believing it stops at intelligence.?

Retards are stones of very poor quality. But even they can make things out of themselves.
For example, politicians, democrats, or immigration workers

Determinism came out of the Newtonian worldview of a clockwork universe, as exemplified by the "Laplace's Demon" thought experiment of the great Newtonian Marquis Laplace (i.e. given all state information, such as position and velocity, of a system you can run it forward to known it's future).

Christian thinkers like Newton therefore destroyed free will, so your "point" lays in ruins.

I made a choice to respond. There's your example.

No, I do not believe in God.

>isaac newton therefore free will doesnt real
That's right goy, don't bother thinking you have any control at all.

Could you have made the choice to respond to this thread independent of it's existence?

did you will this thread into existence to respond to it or was your response to the thread dependent on it's existence?

You're a faggot.

Do what you want to do. "Muh genes" is just some bullshit excuse for you to cop out and get back to anime wank.

>did you will this thread into existence to respond to it or was your response to the thread dependent on it's existence?
The latter. The thread exists, I felt like replying, so I did. Also

This user has the right idea. I used to be in the muh determinism phase and I'm glad I grew the fuck out of it. Nothing more than a justification for nihilistic degeneracy.

So you don't think genes play an important role in our capabilities?

yep, was joking with boys doing pullups outside grocery store on this pole they put up, fat guy walks by. Obviously couldnt do one pullup.

sucks for him.

>simple solution

get better genes noobs. you can figure it out.

So what you believe was an action of free will was not dependent on your will, but the threads existence?

Swedes are genetical gods but they're still all cucked bitches

let that sink in.

My free will is internally perceived, not externally.

Meanwhile, mexicans are trainwrecks on every level.
Let that bathtub in.

I learn the skill anyway, even if people around me get it faster or are better.

Stop worrying so much about the abilities of others and improve yourself.

Not genetically, but when I was 6 I was in a car accident that left ugly scars on my chest and leg. After the first day of 1st grade I never took my shirt off or or wore shorts again. It only got uglier with the years.
Don't know if it counts but it made me avoid so many things that other people do without even thinking... Wearing shorts...

If i cut a portion of your brain and render you unable to experience certain senses, have i taken away some of your free will?