youtube.com/watch?v=mRGsG7knVKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

merry christmas desu

Merry Christmas, faggots.

Merry Christmas fags

Fröhliche Weihnachten Kameraden

who else spending christmas here?

merry crimbas

Happy holidays is the proper term, asshole.

*Happy Holidays

It's happy holidays now, don't be so intolerant you bigot.

My Christmas is over because ts 1:30 in the morning right now
If you arent spending Christmas with anyone , you should go to church at least

merry christmas guys

>Germany
>Church
You mean mosque achmed

Political Correctness fuck off. This is a Christian board.

Merry Christmas guys. My wife went home to Italy 3 days ago so I am alone this year. Gonna play some Battlefield 1 all night since I am off for a week and don't have shit to do.

Is anyone else getting a 404 every time they try and open an image in a thread? Pic related

happy skwanzaneering trip with the senpai lol XD

But it's an atheist board, shitposter.

Thanks user. Few more hours to go and have said my prayers for fellow Sup Forums NEETs, lurkers and to all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

fuck off fedora tipper

No burger,
A Christian church everyone on this board needs to attend
But if you believe something else then go do it somewhere else

God jul

She's busy fucking Tyrone for christmas right now. That's what women do when they take off for a few days. Trust me, she is taking the bone right now

>leaf

You're a puppet, nothing you say matters.

Merry Christmas

merry truckmas

Merry Christmas

Merry

I fap to this

Christmas

Sup Forums

I believe you

>Christians actually believe jesus was born on 25th of december and they're not actually celebrating a pagan festival

lol fucking retards

Do you senpai?

merry christmas Sup Forums

its 02:37 in the morning
i am going to masturbate and go to sleep

Merry Christmas to you to friend.

I would too so yea i do believe desu~

TG is my fetish I love seeing men cry as their dick vanishes while they can do nothing about it, nothing makes me harder than that pure shame and male tears.

No one that went to school believes that. Except Americans of course. The Catholic Church decided it would be on the 25th at the end of the 4th century because there was already a very popular pagan celebration in that day. That way people would adapt better.

You are home user
and you will be here forever))

Merry Christmas Fags

Merry Christmas to all my Meme Wars brothers in arms.

51st Leaf Battalion reporting in ~_~7

I've been on /d/ for 6 years and /aco/ ever since it came. My dick is a being of pure friction.

Today I pray for all the Sup Forumsacks who are alone, depressed or suffering mental illness.

God bless you anons.

fucking cringe

Well merry Christmas to you
Wish you some big and fine nuts to bust

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you too my German friend, I am burning imported german incense as we speak to ease the vibes in my cave.

why do idiot westerners / jesus worshipers celebrate christmas when it is an invented festival (just like your kuffar religion of christ._) how misled and deluded are you by propaganda of christ it is unreal fuck christmas

الإسلام سوف تهيمن على الغرب. ونحن سوف يرمي عطلة عيد الميلاد في مزبلة التاريخ. الكفار مهرجان غبي

Merry christman Sup Forumserinos

cringe

Woops meant to say christmas

Finally, a proper thread
Merry Christmass to you, western heathens. I wish for all of you to start lifting and finally find your qt shining light that will warm you on cold murky evenings. Whatever you fucking think, God, Kek or Nature gave you, obviously, brilliant brains for exact that problem. Cheer up!
And for those who have some, I wish you and your loved ones good health and clear skies!
And as we, eastern europeans, like to say: We'll break through!
Dont forget to congatulate us on New Year, kek.
>youtube.com/watch?v=mRGsG7knVKs

merry christmas
celebrate the b day of baby jesus your way

merry christmas

Merry Christmas from America to every other country reading this.

Waiting on my family, should be here around 9. I've been cooking, cleaning house and watching football all day.

happy h*lidays