You don't because he's not real.

Like this.

You must fire procure the highest grade of 'digits.'

Observe.

first* and reroll

>99
You just did, user

Like this. Check 'em.

very carefully, look up a youtube video, otherwise u may end up accidentally praying to Set lmao

Impressive.
Just getting digits is enough? Can't I do more?

PRAISE!

You don't pray to Kek. Kek comes to you if you deserve it, apparently you do.
Praise kek.

You have to truly wish the happening!

Kek cares not for prayers
Only lulz are important

The memes must flow...

Trump will be killed tonight

You don't.
Kek is basically like that one Planescape god that looks retarded. If you worship her, she'll kill you.

I have a theory that kek is the embodiment of the law of attraction, as we pray to this entity, it appears to work more and more, Sup Forums is influencing the universe.

This is something I'm conflicted about.

How do you pray to Kek?
Does Kek even want you to pray to him?
Would he rather you take action to red pill normies?
Or is he really just a chaos god that doesn't care about us one way or another?

Is Kek the only higher being? Should we be worshiping others?

What do you guys think?

Praise Kek

Begone

I see. I intended to spend the night praying but I guess I'll just try shitposting and making OC.

Shitpost and get digits

I bought 2 D10s and I roll them every morning until I get double digits, upon which I proclaim "praise kek"

very nice Pepe meme, can i save

Filthy swine

That's so chill

Wrong!

Someday you will worthy of trips, my son

Fuck all that.

I'll just be reasonable and do what I think is right. No point in spending time praying when I could be doing something better instead.

Pray through action I guess. Good action = digits

>leaf

Praise Kek

The trick is to put doubles in the option field, like this

Spread your cheeks

Sit down and focus your energy..
Then praise fucking Kek!

rub your kekstaff till kektoplasm comes out, then eat it

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>Shadilay brothers

SAY IT WITH ME POL

BURN THE ____ PAY THE ____

Like this. Praise Kek

roll a double

you got one 7. unimpressive to see such lonely 7s. many such cases!

>99
You just did user

As in your first post was blessed with repeating integers.
Posting on Sup Forums is like pissing in an ocean of piss. And since your post number is more or less random Kek will choose the posts he deems worthy.