/DIY/ - Safety Squad "MODS ARE ASLEEP" Edition

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy:
youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories/other leads
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr

>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Articles/Videos/Redd*t/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>HONK
youtube.com/watch?v=3uZy0wkterE

Other urls found in this thread:

codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
pastebin.com/vzmfrKTB
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg
brokelyn.com/experiment-comedy-gallery-shut-supporters-fear-alt-right-interference/
ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/12/16/burnt-ramen-long-running-underground-venue-in-richmond-shut-down/
archive.is/7cspZ
i.sli.mg/bcKCxY.jpg
i.sli.mg/9oHENT.png
i.sli.mg/9hthfl.jpg
normiebook.com/afrikatowncommunitygarden
dodiy.org
archive.fo/avEq1
archive.fo/dOdjz
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/diy/deleted/deleted/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/safety/deleted/deleted/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/oakland/deleted/deleted/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103414000
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/885848
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/885963
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/886028
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/886282
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103734706
archive.fo/Wtxj2
youtube.com/watch?v=xNWeMlKQ93A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>International Fire Code
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html

>Fire Safety Code Reference Sheet - US
pastebin.com/vzmfrKTB

Major offenses:
>No sprinkler system
>Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
>Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
>Holes in ceiling or floors
>No emergency exits
>No lit exit signs with battery backup
>No emergency lighting
>Obstructing a path of egress
>Exposed wiring
>Extension cord used in permanent application
>No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
>Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc.
Together, we can save lives and protect our communities.

MASA from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.
So, don't be discouraged by leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know.

PSA FOR ALL WHO WISH TO BE SAFE.

Even the most basic and untrained civilian can spot potential hazards and safety risks:
>1. if it looks flammable, it probably is flammable. things like insulation, wood, paint, neon signs, or unknown liquids can be a hazard
>2. exposed electrical wiring of any kind poses not only risk of shock but also starting a fire. if it looks unsafe, treat it as unsafe. you can not get in trouble for reporting possible safety risks
>3. when entering any building, look for exits and emergency exit signs to ensure the highest possibility of safety, be sure to always check and test your smoke detectors for proper functionality
>4. in the case of a fire stay low to avoid inhaling smoke, if possible cover your mouth and nostrils with a wet cloth, look for emergency exit signs that will be marked and head for them in a calm orderly fashion if possible
>5. if you think something is a violation or safety risk report it. you CAN NOT get in trouble for doing so. and always remember only you can prevent fires and ensure not only yours but others safety

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Right Wing Safety Squads, ensuring the safety and lives of others.

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS.

>Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD)
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html

>Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO)
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/

>Glass Menage (Nashville, TN)

>Drkmattr (Nashville, TN)

>Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA)
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792

>Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA)
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893

>Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA)
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg

>Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI)
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png

>Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA)
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png

>JOKER JOKER Gallery (Athens, GA)
i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg

>Experiment Comedy Gallery (Brooklyn, NY)
brokelyn.com/experiment-comedy-gallery-shut-supporters-fear-alt-right-interference/

>Burnt Ramen (Richmond, CA)
ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/12/16/burnt-ramen-long-running-underground-venue-in-richmond-shut-down/

>Unnamed Bernal Heights Warehouse (San Francisco, CA)
archive.is/7cspZ

>Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)
i.sli.mg/bcKCxY.jpg

>Qilombo (Oakland, CA)
i.sli.mg/9oHENT.png

>Peralta Studios (Oakland, CA)
i.sli.mg/9hthfl.jpg

>Afrika Town Community Garden (Oakland, CA)
normiebook.com/afrikatowncommunitygarden

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings.
Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically.
Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together.
Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off:
dodiy.org
archive.fo/avEq1
As they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
archive.fo/dOdjz

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors.
Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors:
foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Let's clean the streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

- SAFETY SQUAD

Deleted Sup Forums threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/diy/deleted/deleted/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/safety/deleted/deleted/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/oakland/deleted/deleted/type/op/

Auto-saged Sup Forums threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103414000

Deleted /qa/ threads:
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/885848
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/885963
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/886028
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/886282

Informative reply dump:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103734706
archive.fo/Wtxj2

Copy&paste in every /DIY/ thread to keep people informed.

IF NOT YOU
THEN WHO?

Fuck you stop ruining their fun fascist scum

Was that faggot mod fired yet? Not a lot of point in starting threads if they get deleted in 15 minutes.

That thread was most likely fake, a diversion to placate Sup Forums and discourage from talking about DIY spaces.

Congratulations guys, one of the musicians I used to listen to shit himself on goybook about how "Nazis shut down his venue"
Prevent gas from leaking, safety squads now!

Fire is bad mmkay?

I mean the /qa/ thread obviously, nothing changed except the mod stopped giving retarded reasons for bans.

Bump

in keeping with Sup Forums rules, I would like to ask: What are the political ramifications to safety squads discovering fire code violations? Does this upset the balance of power between civilians and the government?

The government always had power to being with, it simply wasn't being applied willingly, till now.
Keep in mind that RWSS are civilians as well. If anything, this is purely people's power in action.

Thank you for this informative post, and for discussing politics in a political sub. I now have no reason to think that this thread would get deleted, as it is clearly on topic.

This

just wanna let you guys know you hit a local space in Texas and all the normie friends I have on Facebook are freaking out and saying it's fascist nazis and stuff it's pretty fucking golden
keep up the good fight
safety first

>save libshits from dying
>get ridiculed

Stay safe, my neo-nazi compadres

Any spaces in the Poconos I could help investigate?

Screenshot plz

screenshot, nigga
I am powered by tears

enjoy your ban

You're welcome. Laws are made for a reason, obviously there're some laws that don't mean anything to the average civilian but fire codes and building regulations are made with the average pleb's safety and comfort as priority.

Have you ever stopped to think about the most basic architectural aspects of your home? like, why are the stairs built in that size and shape, why is the roof at that height, why do doors have a certain width? etc.

There're dozens years (if not hundred years) of experience behind every single design choice.
With further experience, it was determined that keeping certain designs was the best choice for living, it was safe and comfortable. In order to improve the quality of life, these designs were made mandatory by law, thousands lawyers work every year in coordination with engineers in order to make our quality of life better.

Yeah after you delete the blacked threads and ban their OP's too. Otherwise, back to /qa/ with you.

www.centraltrack.com/diy-or-die/

there's the link im 2 lazy to screenshot and post but here's some anti indonesian synthesizer enthusiast propaganda

>protect your city from potential fires
>get banned for it
This site has truly gone down hill.

However, CHECKED

> With this list, they have been calling fire departments, code compliance offices and other municipalities in an effort to shut down safe spaces, like 1919 Hemphill.

We're trying to make your safe spaces safer, not shut them down.
What don't they understand?

>leaf

Have made any of the spaces in DC safer yet? They need to be extra safe for the inauguration!

That feel when reporting unsafe leftists hideouts to fire departments while in the bed sipping milk chocolate and watching the new dragonball episode from the notebook.

Disgusting fucking ironic drunk suicidal dmt tripping hippies who belong in hospitals.

I want to help the cause but the closest den to me is 1.5 hours away, any ideas how I contribute indirectly?

not sure user. go on social media or print some flyers. I haven't done anything either; still new to this myself.

Keep up the work lads, remember to stay safe. Fire safety should also be observed in home with Christmas trees this season. Remember to check those fire alarms

Look them up on Facebook or their website, look for unsafe clues like in the second or third post ITT. Do the same for DC area diy if you run out of local spaces.

What space should i start on? I'm new to this

Start with any local spots you know or suspect

Hi pol! In keeping up with pol rules, I just wanted to provide some discourse. I run the antifa anarcommie DIY bookstore in Athens, GA, and we host lots of radical emoviolence punk shows. AMA! (I cannot say the name of the collective, I know how SAFE the mods can be and they may mistake that for doxxing myself)

let them die. let this pizzagate 2.0 shit die.

You mean Bombs Away Collective?

People will die in a fire one day because your stupid ass couldnt keep up with simple rules

How do you sleep at night?

Someone explain to me why Fire safety threads are a thing?

Shit. Please don't tell anyone! We don't have caltrops and we are working HARD to install even the most basic mandatory safety requirements. It's hard to run a bookstore, school, and music venue from a quadraplex! Think about the kids that we teach, so many young ones come to our all ages marxistcore metal shows!

FUCKING YEEESSSS!!!!

Thanks to you anons, the world is becoming a safer place for warehouse-dwellers and concert-goers alike.

Merry Christmas!

>using a name

How long have you been on Sup Forums?

>Someone explain to me why Fire safety threads are a thing?

Pol is board of peace.

With lots of alcohol and Xanax! DM for rates

Oh alright, you guys should look around for buildings in VA, they don't have enough funds to keep some things in code, that's why the roads are worse then India's here.

You realize that this board is monitered by the government right?

Have the rights of citizens to inform the state gone too far?

What's next, following the laws?

For shame!

for a good cause i bump this

These fuckig neo-nazis saving lives

They should burn in hell

Lol, we are ANARCHO COMMUNISTS! The government cannot stop us!

I haven't seen this salty video yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNWeMlKQ93A

Willing to bet you under age drinking goes on there as well as drug use, all while in an unsafe space. Are you TRYING to kill people?

I mean, look at that building, the porch, the sign, the numbers. I hope I dont have to CHASE you NORTH down the STREET out of ATHENS, GA.

Good thing, cause where we're going, we don't need roads

So you're saying you don't ALREADY have the most basic of safely requirements installed?
I think the local fire marshal would love to hear that

Take a bump

My favorite threads......

Shit. Delet this

He's already been by. We check out ;)

I'm dumb moblieposting, his name is Pictureplane though.

Mods asleep my ass. I can summon one right now just by posting this pic.

Enjoy your 404. Ill enjoy my ban.

Fuck
You

It's almost like some laws are ridiculous and people should've paid more attention to when they were first being proposed

Imitation is flattery, especially when youre not creative while your whole subculture boasts that it's the most creative thing since Hitler.

Perhaps if people do not like the current laws they should attempt to change them instead of attempting to punish those enforcing them.

:^)

It's ok, a quick check with the local fire department won't hurt anyone, something a quick email can handle. Remember to stay safe and merry Christmas

Reminder that Hiro said he is with us, it's just that manager that doesn't know better that is messing with us. We just keep making these threads and Hiro will have to decide on whether they stay or not. He will side with us.

Sup Forums I need a 12 character long name

nofirehazard

Can someone edit Rich to look like a RWSS member

Who is that person?

Also it show that laws however unpopular must be followed. And a political movement could be developed from these very seeds, enabling more freedom and less regulation.

Hillary in middleschool

>He will side with us.

I mean, the irony is that you're actually helping spot potential dangers to human life.

The double irony is that the people inconvenienced by living in unsafe spaces seem to be the ones voting more government regulation into office.

They should have expected SAFETY to be their biggest threat.

Merry Christmas and STAY SAFE

yall fags crack me up with dis shit

inb4 This Prune is breaded and completed.

I still don't think this is politics, but keep up the good work and have a Merry Christmas!

You're truly doing God's work. Never stop fighting, based Italynon.

Mod who posted the message yeah
We still have shitty sjw mods and these threads keep getting deleted

i don't think that mod was fired at all, it is all just a ruse

He definitely was or else he wouldn't being crying constantly on /qa/ddit

kike chan slash r w s s

they have a whole board now thanks to the mods shutting it down here

or that could be part of the ruse