Are people judgmental towards interracial couples in your country ?

are people judgmental towards interracial couples in your country ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56fVgwRuKV8
youtu.be/N1tjkHndyBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes
Openly

>the babies are so brown still
I would think about a quadroon, i'd fuck these two niggers but they are too dark to mix with.

just the nigger half

degenerates

Just a little.

Not really, maybe a black and a pure native would get a lot of weird looks but nothing more than that

Heavily depends on the state. In the south BM/WW is taboo as hell but you still see it every day.

No.
since we are literally mongrels it does not matter.

Yes
If white-asian, they keep quiet but internally ask if they really love each other. If yes, ok. If no, bad rep.
If asian-black, it's a disgrace. "What the fuck did you just do"-tier.
If asian with other asian, it's cute :3 unless if it's with a muslim

Depends on the couple desu.

Course not. That's not allowed.

bashing ir-couples is a taboo germany.
most of the time people will just stare at you.

No here in Cuckada its fucking encouraged where ever you go.

the media here loves it, but the people hate interacial couples from the black side aswell as the white

People have become much more tolerant here since trump was elected

I saw a coalburner kissing with the niggest nig on earth on polish streets some time ago. Disgusting. I hope they were tourists

>bashing ir-couples is a taboo germany.
>most of the time people will just stare at you.

Haha Germany. You known that is considered hate speech to stare

It can also be rape if you stare at a woman.

nope because putin hates it

Congrats, you're married to a shitty proto-human high ass loud fart ape big farts shitty chunk ass cellulite puckered brown asshole brown (dark shit brown) keloid ashy knees purple alien vagina hung with pungent ass scent shit gas residue from a dark black leathered hairy asshole

Dirty monkey baboon lips irregular ass shape always the lowest sex-capital (discount partner) always thrashing in fights shitty subhuman ape only to be SETTLED for. Loud volatile sweat taint shit ass cooch poison emanating from every inch of horsepussy ass-pit you should feel disgusting and embarrassed.

I dated a mulatto girl for a while and every time we'd go in public, black guys would start talking shit. It never made sense to me since she was only half black, it's not like she was betraying her race or anything (however I was since I'm white)

The average American black IQ is 85 So why do we even keep them alive? The White unemployment rate is nearly more than triple for black Like ten trillion spent on national defense over the last twenty years But the chimps are still here Like over half of America's largest cities are one-quarter black And that's where you find crack Sixteen ounces to a pound and twenty more to a ki A five-minute sentence hearing, another nigger off the streets One in three Americans own a gun So get out there

In this country we call them mayates.

no

You got that from Mos Def - Mathematics

youtube.com/watch?v=56fVgwRuKV8

youtu.be/N1tjkHndyBo
nope from moonman

No, because we are mixed with everything that can breed, name it: whites, blacks, asians, sandpeople, we can't give a fuck because there is no reason to.

you have to go back f4m

I live in the south and it is definitely frowned upon, I just wish it was socially acceptable to harass them in public

Depends where in my country. My wife and I haven't caught shit from anybody here in Nevada.

Never heard anyone outside of imageboards complain about interracial relationships specifically. Shitskins, yes, but not interracial relationships.

Everyone instantly thinks lower of you. I had this Filipina friend once and felt pretty embarrassed to talk to her in public.