Absolutely BASED

Absolutely BASED
Merry Christmas /pol

What the fuck is his problem?

Trump is a turbo Jew. Get ready for $20,000,000,000 in annual aid to Israel

He'll probably wish a Merry Christmas on the 25th? That Happy Hanukkah is then just a cute shitpost to make the media behave weird and look stupid.

Was there a better option? Clinton would hand the keys to the globalists.

Well shit Trump likes a country that BILD WALL and deals with terrorists harshly (what a surprise)... guess we're going to have to betray him and destroy our country to spite him now.

Rand

Good. Israel is based muzzie crusher.

Thanks Trump, and a Happy Hnukkah to you as well.

Well shit Trump likes a country that takes billions of our shekels annually and gets our people to fight their wars and terrorists they created (what a surprise)

his views are extremely pro israel

he is filling his cabinet with the most slimy members of the swamp

he won't build a proper wall

he certainly won't appoint a special prosecutor to hillary

JUST ADMIT IT, POL BTFO

Rand Paul
Jim Webb
Darrell Castle

Still, I agree with your overall sentiment, Trump is a far superior choice to Hillary and he is also a far superior choice to most of the other primary candidates

Happy Hanukkah

BS. Keep telling yourself this when there were candidates on the DNC side that could have used meme magic.

Israel has always been our MOST trusted friend AND ally..

Good

I hope this triggers stormfags so hard that they leave

Fucking kike lover, been saying it all along.

Not saying Hilary is any different, but holy shit did the fucking white cucks actually believe this Jew sucker was going to do anything radical and/or nationalize any bases.

Schlomo Goldenstein is here to stay, niggers. Get based.

christmas is tomorrow fucking mong

He wanted peace, that resolution was a bargaining chip Obama tossed to the fire. That nigger would've not done that if Hillary won. If he really wanted to deal with aftermath he had 8 years to fuck with Israel. This is all to make trump look bad. If Israel wins I will blame Obama.

muzzies kill more muzzies than israel. i guess we should give ISIS even more money and guns

What even happened to America first?

One enemy at a time guys , relax.

>9 arm menorah
>not 7
This is not good.

If he keeps doing shit like this....

He's going to lose all of my support.

What the fuck is going on here?

Is he playing 5D asskissing checkers or something?

Shame she died

When they say "peace and safety", then sudden destruction will come upon them.

>i guess we should give ISIS even more money and guns

That's LITERALLY what your country does

I am happy that we each get our own greeting. Happy Holidays is the true cancer. We should just wish Jews Happy Hanukkah and Christians Merry/Happy Christmas, Muslims whateverthefuck that was like Eid Mubarak or whatever.

Why are alt-righters getting so triggered over this?

He tricked a legion of stupid white niggers into thinking hes a nationalist but at his core he is just another jew-loving billionaire. Who woulda thunk it?

How does that Jew dick taste, white nigger?

Even with all that you said being true he can still deport the illegal mexicans, increase border security and actually enforce our immigration laws which will get the mexicans OUT and keep them OUT. Also he will not be taking in muslim rapefugees, these are the 2 things I voted for him for and as long as he does those 2 things I will not regret it.

if you say Happy Christmas you should kys
not sure who started that garbage, it's always been "Merry"

Alt righters are the ones defending him

>Doesn't tweet anything about hanukkah
MSM: OY VEY ITS ANNUDA SHOA! HOW COULD THE ANTI SEMITE FORGET ABOUT OUR HOLIDAY?

Use your thinking cap or get the fuck out stormfags.

Just revealing his true colors, like it wasn't obvious enough from the start.

The argentinian knows about having multiple enemies.

He's gonna give them jersuelum. It's not like he can ignore them, they got nukes and can cause more trouble more ISIS.

BAHAHAHAH I just blasted my white nigger trump loving friends those tweets. Will await their based red pilled nationalist pro-tump logic.

Instead I will expect some schlomo-loving white nigger logic. I'll wait for some "BASED LOGIC" surrounding his stance.

Stupid fucking white niggers HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

wow, look everyone here we see a nigger. like an actual nigger! on pol!

Shills here are forgetting that he campaigned on a peaceful resolution to the Palestinian conflict

You guys know that Christmas is tommorow, right?

You'd known in your heart that Clinton would win the election for months now. You'd joined CTR, posting polling data and news articles on Twitter and Facebook, determined to convince people not to waste their vote -- only for each of them to be mocked, called out, or covered up by the most annoying, most obnoxious Trump supporter you'd ever met.

He always made time to stop by and torment you in particular, always posting photos of him wearing that "Make America Great Again" cap, always with the Trump shirt stretched over his toned chest, always smelling really nice -- whoa, wait a minute, you were getting off track there for a second. Anyway, he was such a jerk that you wound up making a bet with him: if HRC won, he'd volunteer at your college’s feminist club until the day he graduated; if Trump won, you had to be his slave until you graduated.

You'd gone into the after-class watch party very smug, already thinking about the itinerary for the Trump fan's first day at your club.

And then Trump had won.

You'd thought about shirking off school the next day, but you knew you couldn’t afford to miss any more classes. You tried to keep your head down and avoid him, but he'd come to get you straight away. You'd tried to convince him that the bet hadn't actually meant anything -- but he'd already pulled you into an abandoned classroom by then, guiding you down onto your knees, yanking your shirt and bra up and over your head.

"We're gonna make America great again, babe," he breathed, and you found yourself gasping and blushing as his dick -- why did such a hot, er, horrible person have to have such a huge cock? -- was tugged out of his pants and slapped onto your heavy breasts, "starting with your slutty mouth."

You couldn't believe you were actually sucking him off, his length sandwiched between your breasts, your lips sliding up and down. You couldn't believe how horny it was making you.

You hadn't expected ANY of this, but here you were.

>people still assuming based trump is on the globalist agenda
He might be a jew but not even once

>t. CIA

(((UN))), btw (((they))) are not religious, and dont care about israel.

Well, Hanukkah is on the 24th, Christmas the 25th.

Lucky bitch.

>It's Hannukah
>tweets happy hannukah
>tommorow is christmas
>tweets merry christmas
Is there supposed to be some kind of problem here?

He's already talking with Texan authorities about where to place the wall. It's absolutely coming.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

WHITE NIGGERS THOUGHT HE HAD YOUR BACK HAHAHAHA MUH NATIONALISM RED PILLZ PLZ!!! I WAS TOLD BY IMAGE BOARD IM NOW ALPHZ

Trump being pro-Israel has been known for decades. Try another shilling technique.

Oh shit better move that goal post again ASAP!

Where should we move it to?

Oy vey you sound like a nazi!

pretty sure we're just Israel's bitch.

YOU VOTED FOR THIS

LE MEEMS XD

Right, it's much better to have our country run by a bunch of orthodox jews living in israel.

kEK, i LIKE YOUR JIBE, PROXYFAG. NO WORRIES I'M DRUNK AS FUCK

>Trump bending over to kikes
>/r/the_donald deleting "anti-semite" posts
>Trump nominating bankers and globalists to office

Is, dare I say, Sup Forums BTFO??

wtf but i love jews

Happy crimbo

Implying the average Trump supporter is some kind of rabid Jew-hating hurpy durp.

Implying Trump wouldn't wish a happy Hanukkah to Ivanka and her husband.

Implying Trump wasn't very accommodating to Jewish practice on The Apprentice. He even allowed one practicing Jew to take a couple of days off at one point to observe some Jewish holy day. If I recall, the guy was absent from one task because of it. He was ultimately the runner-up that season.

Implying Trump isn't very pro-Israel.

How stupid would a Sup Forumstard have to be to be triggered by this tweet? I'd say very. What say you?

I may not give a fuck about Israelis one way or another, but I sure as shit don't give a flying fuck about Palestinians at all.

I don't give a fuck what Trump does in the Middle East with Israel as long as he continues to keep a lid on the raghead menace.

If he can kill more jihadis supporting Israel, or more by working against Israel, I could care less either way - as long as they keep dying in massive quantities and keep killing each other.

Stormfront losers are a meaningless minority on /pol.

Hahahaha you fucking retards memed in a kike puppet.

this

QUICK QUIOCK CALL EVERYONE A SHILL AND BACKTRACK SOMETHING DANK MEME AMERICA KEKS? WTF HILARY EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO HILARY WTF DANK DREEM MEEMZ. R TEH DONLARD PALYLITRTS

Jew owned these dumb white niggers, YET AGAIN, for another fucking 4 years. These stupid white niggers thought a fucking investment / real estate MONGROL from NEW YORK CITY didnt have TIES TO KIKES.

LET THAT SINK FOR BASED LOGIC RED PILLZ.

No wonder your women leave you in flocks for immigrants. Even they can smell your beta logic.

He's the goodest goy there is

Trump is a philosemite

That has been known in the New York higher circles for years

Why do you think he married all his kids off to Jews? Tiffany is dating a jew to and Baron will also be made to marry a Jewess

disgusting jew cocksucker

FUCKNG KEK
Sup Forums BTFO

So him saying happy Hanukkah is somehow more of a "revaltion" than his daughter being a kike?

Fuck off retards

>Get ready for $20,000,000,000 in annual aid to Israel

he'll end up sticking Germany with the bill

i'm literally shaking

pol on sucide watch

I may not like the (((media))) but i always prefer Israel to Palestine

>Bolivia and pretty much entire thread not smart enough to see that it isn't Christmas yet

Your reactions would have been justified on the 25th. Easily misled. Many such cases. Sad!

>tweets
oh no better turn into a frightened hen

wake me up when something is actually done

Donald Trump reminds me on an MLM salesman.

Try this. It's gonna get you rich. It's great! He will use that same MLM tactic in Politics. Get ready for the plastic, fabricated U.S. economy!

>has kike daughter
>speaks postively of israel throughout campaign

OMG HE SAID HAPPY HANUKKAH HE FINALLY REVEALED HIS TRU COLORZ!!!!!!!

(((Trump)))2016

He is anti-muslim and pro-jew.

That's fine with me.

/thread

Can't wait for this kike lover to dump more of our tax money to Israel!

Oy Vey lets make America Great Again!!!!

kike, get gassed asap

>Italel
pls go

And don't forget to fake tensions with Russians so we can invade muzzie countries to kill some more.

Exactly. Expansion of greater Israel, more forced immigration etc.

Trump will execute all of this. He is 'peacful' with Putin and he is not even in fucking office. These kike lovers need to watch this snake once he ACTUALLY FUCKING GETS IN. He already turned face on Hilary, he will turn on Putin too.

There's an MLM in Australia selling telecom services called ACN where in their intro DVD Trump gives a big endorsement to the company and then argues that MLM is the future and everybody should get in on it. Not even shilling bruh, I love the god emperor but he does support some stupid shit.

God only knows how many desperate plebs joined that pyramid scheme just because "it's endorsed by Donald Trump guuuuise!!!111"

tis the season, you ignorant double nigger