Prince Charles Urges Brits To Think Of Muhammad This Christmas

"Normally at Christmas we think of the Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ... we might also remember that when the prophet Muhammad migrated from Mecca to Medina he was seeking the freedom for himself and his followers to worship."

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/22/britains-heir-throne-speaks-aggressive-populism/

In honor of his majesty, I offer a very British Christmas Carol
(Sung to the tune of Silent Night)

Violent Night
Lorry Fright
Christians quake
At the sight
72 virgins are waiting for me
Prince Charles is a good dhimmi
Weep haram Europeans
Weep haram Europeans

It is time for the day of the axe...

>normally at Christmas we think of the purpose of Christmas, but let's think of something else unrelated to its purpose instead
Yuros are retarded

Abolish the monarchy

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU SUPPORT THE ROTHSCHILD"s

Must be why he stormed out of the desert on a warpath, Mohammed the First "Refugee"

I'm so excited for the next public royal cock worship!!!!!! YUMMMMMM!!!!!

I can't really put INTO WORDS how much I love the sweet taste of Charlie the royal highnesses CUMMM! MHMMMMM MMMMMM.

fuck the uk and fuck britniggers

Fucking C U C K E D

Why?

COME BACK CROMWELL
COME BACK CROMWELL
COME BACK CROMWELL

I'm seriously starting to question this reality, timeline, whatever
>seeking the freedom for himself and his followers to worship
this can't be serious, is it april fools?

Your future Overlord, Inshallah Anglestan.

Cromwell let the likes use your nation as a launching point for their world domination plans. Probably the worst Brit to ever live.

(((my sides)))

*Kikes of course

At least his sons (citations needed) Served and helped remove kebab

Cromwell was based fuck you

better ignore the next chapter where he slaughtered every man, woman and child in medina. better not focus on that part!

Great, BREXIT only happened so they could double down on the stupid

I hate Monarcucks. To a monarcuck a country is a line on a map and a government, Britain is too great for the Windsor / von Saxe-Coburg and Gotha family.

Ahh yes, the time when Muhammad went from 'peace and love' to 'kill everyone who doesn't suck my dick.'

>Still giving a fuck about what so-called royalty shits out

The so called nobility of Europe are on par with the Kardashians at this point.

You know it, I know it, Prince inbred Charles knows it.

He what? That's certainly not going to work.

Does the UK really believe they're going to make nice with the radicals like that?

I always admired the bants of Charles, I'm sorry to find out he's such a cuck.

He needs a royal paddling.

Why do you think his mom has lived for so long? She knows and doesn't want him to be king either.

He let the nationwreckers back into your country. Treason of the highest order

I hope she lives forever. Does Kek will it?

Death tothe monarchy

Death to the aristocracy

Charles will never be king

Think of that child fucker as you body explodes across the church walls this Xmas? Ok thanks Charles. As head of the Christian church, glad you've got our back.

t. Melbourne

holy fuck when are you bunch of toothless fairies gonna man up and skin that old bitch and her faggot son alive?!

Fuck the monarchy. The only reason they're in power is to prevent the government from doing stupid shit like letting in hordes of Muslims. What the fuck was the point of all those wars to defend Britain if the government just lets in millions of foreigners?

Who could legally be king instead of him?

Are any of the monarchy based?

You see what you've done Prince Charles! Your citizens are doing bath salts just to escape the pain!

The queen will probably end up giving it to the second in line, Prince William since he's a more popular public figure and is less likely to embarrass the family by being a bellend like his father

lel let me translate this for you lads **ahem**

NEW FEATURE: PICK YOUR FAVORITE LANGUAGE

LIL MUSLIM BOI PUCCI IS LIT AF

The middle eastern believers offspring are rather delightful comfort

I NEED MORE HALAL ASS

SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHOOP A DROOPY COCK INTO THAT FIST

Lol, you fucking people are dead.

Fuck Charles. He's literally a cuckold. His one true son is as big a dope as he is. If your monarchs don't stand up for their people, there is less than no point to them, they become a liability. Time for another Cromwell.

Exactly, the fuck's wrong with this fucking inbred, did he honestly forget he's supposed to represent his people first and foremost, it's like literally his only job

What a fine bloodline

WOW
O
W

>Prince Charles Urges Brits To Think Of Muhammad This Christmas

It's his masters voice, the (((globalists))).

I just don't understand pol, where is this wave of Islam loving bullshit coming from? Why does ANYONE give two shits about that backwards ass, violent political ideology that poorly masquerades itself as a religion?

FUCKING WHY? A Muslim will never have your best interests at heart, so why the fuck should we care about their best interests?

Fuck towel heads.

Progressives literally think that "being nice" to them will stop them from attacking people.
They think they are just misunderstood children who need us to be more supportive.
Progressives don't believe humans can be evil, so they trust they can "win over" the muslims with love and kindness.

They will be the first ones to die in their attacks.

Harry is a bastard too, so that's some powerful MPB genes Di had.

You know what's great?
Is knowing nobody in the UK is going to do anything except halfway bitch about this, because they have no choice. They'll just passively accept it all and get their throats slashed in their own streets. They can't do what needs to be done because they've been disarmed, and once Queen Elizabeth is dead, they're going to do exactly diddly squat to stop Prince Floppyears from flooding their shit with mudslimes. What's great is coming to terms with knowing Britain and Europe are effectively dead, and that now I can focus my attention on preserving my freedoms here. Fuck you stupid cuckolds. Just die already and stop congesting the news. You're going to accept it and die out, you know it, I know it, we all know it. Just die already.

It just blows my fucking mind, man. The levels these people reach to for virtue signaling is unreal.

Thank God I've got over 1000 rds of 556 and 223. Eat shit ATF, don't Waco me pls tho

They don't call them anglocucksons for nothing.

Whats more interesting is that there used to be four major powers, USA, Russia, China and the EU. The US and EU used to be friendly and that meant that Russia and China sometimes had to work together to balance power, but now that the EU is dead and Trump looks to "work" with Russia (by work, I mean pull them away from China) so it will be the US and Russia making moves that China alone will have to counter.

I don't think that Trump's pledge to befriend Russia will go far

The ME and Eastern Europe are just too important to lose to another emerging Eurasian superpower, and Putin certainly isn't keen on making concessions to America
Neither is Trump to any other place

Russia and the US will always be in conflict. I suspect that they will only grow more tense in the future.

Propping up Russia just enough so that they can stand up to the inevitable Chinese aggression that will ensue when they want to break off a piece of Siberia for it's natural resources is a legitimate geopolitical strategy. It really comes down to if we want to put the screws to China and force them to deal with both the South China Sea and Russian border or Russia and force them closer to China in exchange for further crippling their already fragile economy.

No. Just him, he's a cunt.

The Sino-Russian relation are not that great, its more of a necessity than anything else. A lot do shit has happened bewteen them from the time Stalin died. One of the more recent one is how China wanted to test out some jets from Russia saying they might want to buy sime in the future, after Russia sent them some the Chinese took them apart and took photos of everything, then put it back together. Sent the planes back and then made their own version. Russians were pissed.

>Sent the planes back and then made their own version.
This is an extra spicy irony because the Russian(more accurately Soviets) did the exact same thing to many American aircraft, although on a few occasions omitted the part where it was put back together.

Personally I think it would be foolish to do anything other than give Russia a little bit of the carrot at this point. Russia is ultimately an international actor that has proven to be pretty rational over the years. I don't see them making anymore land grabs in the foreseeable future whereas China is looking more and more willing to try and make a grab for vast swaths of the South China Sea.

China is also pretty agressively expanding influnce in the -stans of the former Soviet Union, where Russia used to have complete domination.

This guy was literally cucked by an Arab when he was married to Princess Diana.

And now he is so fucking perma-cucked that he wants his entire country to get the same treatment.

Fucking. Pathetic. Get your shit together Brits.

I thought I included the words "ex-Soviet sphere" after Siberia in my first post it looks like I forgot. You're absolutely right in that's another point of contention that can help the US drive the wedge between the two.