Sam Hyde's legacy

Sam Hyde will go akin to great thinkers as Socrates

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bernstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he'll never break through as ubiquitous, but will become a cult classic comic and be able to be a "working comedian" then when he's in his late-30s early 40's he'll come out with a master-class comedy special and get bigger, make a small fortune, but never be mega-successful like Chris Rock Chappelle or anything like that.

>Chris Rock
>Chapelle
Interesting choice in comedians goy!

Among 14 year old stoners who think they've achieved a complete understanding of life, sure

Did I say I liked those and think they're the best! -- no, I said they were mega successful, and they are.

Also, on many occasions Sam has said good things about Chappelle circa early-mid 2000s.

The only melanin enhanced comedian that I like which comes to mind was Patrice

I can't believe adult swim kicked him off

literally a literal gay literal jew named literally Bernstein twitter.com/Bernstein was the cunt to obsess over Sam and push this movement through to get MDE:WP removed from the airwaves.

>t. sam hyde

Yeah. Fucking kike. Ruined this poor homosexual couple's livelihood because a jew has to jew.

Yeah i could see him breaking out 15 years from now. He'll be different though

No he will be just on the level of a cult comic like Bill Burr

a true & lasting romance
they'll get through it

Kek, that would be glorious if he did. He needs to philosophize and be poor and underappreciated for a lot longer tho

Sam is the diogenes of comedy.

Lol

He was flying close to the sun with some of the issues he addressed. That pissed off some older comedians and they pushed to get him kicked out, then articles came out saying his comedy show was the choice of the alt right, and Bernstein the Blockhead wrote some hit pieces on him out of his seething Jew rage at being told that he would never work for the New York Times, showing the Chosen's preference for fame over being good at what you do and contributing anything of value to the world instead of making it shittier to achieve success. It's the way of the world.
But Sam will be fine. Just as the Jew grifts, Hyde makes, and both are ways to thrive. Hyde is good at making.

will go akin to gavrilo princip

>southern hemisphere

>large ceramic jar

he really is

bill burr is certainly more than a cult comic, though sam could potentially reach that level once the zeitgeist changes

Bill Burr is pretty big he's gonna be more like a less obnoxious Andy Dick.

He drinks out of a large glass jar

Patrice is god-tier. Chapelle is just a bit under him though.

Do you guys drink lots of water out of mason jars now too?

he's not funny
and all he ever does is spam threads about himself on Sup Forums.
when his unfunny show got cancelled he cried discrimination like a nigger
how the fuck did he get a show on tv in the first place?

kill yourself cunt

He's never done anything interesting.

I was hoping to get his book today. Anybody get it yet?

nobody on adult swim is funny yet they all remain

canada is Belgium of america (shit)

>mega successfull like chris rock chapplelelel

You almost had me m8

I don't get the obsession with Sam "One Man Klan" Hyde, I watched a few videos and none of them were funny.

is socrates even lateenx?

YEAH, I WANT TO FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS

ANY MORE QUESTIONS?

You have to be 18 years old to post here

Im 39

Women want to have sex with me every time I go into my gym

>my gym
You own a gym?

Can you even read

only 18 year olds can post here?

are you lateenx?

Sam Hyde will only ever be remembered for the countless atrocities he has committed. How many innocent people were murded by this man? How many more will continue to die?

It's a really good gym. I want to fuck him just from his post.

He's a culture hacking faggot. He's the alt-right's, male version of Zoe Quinn. He doesn't believe a single thing he is saying, he sets himself up for controversy to remain relevant, says nothing except recycling the most extreme points of his audience and commits wrongs to the people around him in real life that he consistantly gets away with while being victim to his own instability and hubris.

You're a faggot if you like this pandering, histrionic, culture hacking fuck.

4/10 for making me bump your shit thread, 'sam'.

Here's some philosophy for you:
Go like the river and flush yourself down the shitter.

This is my favorite meme.

That being said: fuck leafs

Its called "Man Heaven"

Its a real real business of love I built on my dream

>sam hyde
you have to be 18 or older to post here

Sam pls go

Merry Christmas user. May your days be pleasant but not completely great.

No bullying on Christmas cunt

He will be brought to justice one of these days i promise

Waow

Nice meme, faggot. Read something.

Shut up Canada its Christmas

I think of him as a prophet.. None of the prophets in the bible were popular, and some we killed. He's presenting the truth in a time where the truth is treason.

I think his stuff is waaaay over the top, especially for television, but I respect the living hell out of him for saying what is true. I wish the world would see it this way, but I think the world is not ready. He made me disavow Tim, who I've been a fan of for 10 years. It takes a prophet to pull hearts and minds from what he loves.

I'd be more than pleased to see him on a bigger network than Cartoon Network. He deserves to be at the top, based on merit alone... Treat women with more respect, Sam. You'll earn everything you deserve.