Daily reminder that gays are disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZzGs61yBKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And absolutely degenerate too

this

that is drag guys
Funny thing is LGBTs hate drag-queens even though drag-queens have done more for equal rights than ever angry LGBT twitter post combined over the last 4 years

>le all gays go about dressed like pride parade at all times maymay

straight logic

Behind every fag is a shitty...epic failure of a mum.

You do not have to remind me. I know.

trips of truth always

>LGBTs hate drag-queens
Everyone hates drag queens, fucking freaks.

I just see people having fun. Being attention whores, but otherwise I see no problem.

>someone post the video where some olfd dirtbags molest a young boy

and successful trolls judging by the amount of butthurt

degenerate!

He may be gay but you're on Sup Forums which trumps everythig on the degeneracy and disgusting scale. And by virtue of being op you're also a faggot.

You're the lowest one can go on the totem pole mate.

(And drag queens aren't gay )

Fags Eat Feces

I cant wait until faggot genes are discovered and then eradicated from the human race

it's a choice...

wow, why would anyone hate on these fine fellows?
they are just expressing themselves.
in public.
in front of little kids.
weiners out and everything.
in front of kids.
what's to hate?

The world will wipe out the "white skin" gene long before they find that gene.

(PS: you have no chance at reversing this)

*waves you off*

Notice the tattoo on his ass

My good friend is recently becoming interested in trans shit. It's fucking annoying. I openly disapprove but I know that just pushes him towards to more because the le thrill. I'm getting sick of seeing this stupid shit everywhere.

honest kek. how to make it more obvious?

You're right, Northern Ireland is the only sane country left in Western Europe for not allowing these disgusting perverts to marry, not that many of them do marry anyway, the vast majority are promiscuous as fuck.

Even the married ones are promiscuous as fuck. They admit it. The whole gay community admits it.

I'm gay. There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

Gays aren't horrible its just how the governments handle their queer shenanigans.

>pozz me

Why are humans the only animal to have a significant homosexual population?

BASED Brit, totally agree

read

Ban all that disgusting perverse shit at gay pride parades and most of the haters would have nothing to bitch about.

/thread

>homosexuals

It's degeneracy user, you can't just let it slide because it 'hurts no one'. It becomes a slippery slope from that point.

because it is the only animal with mental disorders

this

I don't care about gays. But those faggots from the gay pride can jump on magma for a good cause.

There must be something seriously fucked up with their mental wiring that causes them to be like that, bisexuals are just as bad too, some of them end up marrying fairly decent women who are unaware of their husband's homosexuality, who then go out and have sex with men, catch STDs and spread them to their wives.

At least you won't reproduce.

trips of truth

Obvious just from posting an anime picture. That's not even using "Gay" as an insult, the majority of dipshits who post anime pictures are faggots or lesbians.

Is this what Trump meant when he said we need our mental health system revamped around the time he announced Pence as VP?

Free sex for goy. Don;'t be a homophobe now accept the gay cock into you life

Angels in America: Infect me!

youtube.com/watch?v=rZzGs61yBKo

Shut the fuck up inbred

poor kid
jesus christ
time to move the faggots to a middle eastern glass factory

Soon they'll be making pedophilia socially acceptable

Ohh wait never mind

fpbp

Good luck bro. I take it you support red-pilled society and reject the Jewified cultural marxist gay culture.

you mean like canadian gubmint

no suprise here tbqh

Y E S !

Other animals can have mental disorders. .t brit education

I think straight men have the same wiring, we just don't have a high number of total sluts around to tempt us. Imagine if every night you could get laid by a decent looking slut who was in great shape.

But the psychological damage of being gay and being rejected or demeaned by family is a big factor in the promiscuity/degeneracy.

Dick and ass is their therapy or some shit.

And father.

that is very racist of you, Great Britain

I feel like spewing up..

It's true you homo shit

Let him off himself in 2-5 years when he goes the full trip and realizes that he can't be a nonbinary xir/gety/hui whatever the fuck they claim while oupwardly coming off as a stereotypical male or female.

Just let him wither.

When SHTF, no one, not even insecure women, are going to extend a helping hand out to you.

You're a literal genetic dead end.

I really really really really REALLY start seeing the anti fag muslim point. Make me unsee it

The two gays in my family act like men, they went to the army, they are very good people. You would not know they were gay unless they told you and they hate flamboyant faggots and will call them fags to their face.

American gay culture is degenerate and it has spread to the rest of the world.

Modern American culture = hedonistic culture

They are creepy, but ignoring the fact they started the current "you can dress and identify how you feel" years and years ago is not giving credit where credit is due.