Just admit it, you were fooled by the orange conman

>He is filling his cabinet with exactly the swamp he promised to drain
>The wall he promised has shrunk to a border fence with some places unfenced, and Mexico is not going to pay for it
>He will almost certainly not appoint a special prosecutor for Hillary Clinton
>He is already best friends with the Israeli prime minister and will be one of the most pro-Israel presidents of all time

Sponsored by Correct The Record™

this goyim fpbp xd i completely concur

Hillary sucks.

But you know the things about Trump are true.

>swamp defined as corrupt career politicians. meanwhile most of his cabinet consists of political outsiders and links to the Republican leaders Trump needs
>wall is still a wall with most parts covered by cement and some small areas covered by fences but only if the environment doesn't allow a solid wall
>He can't legally, but Sessions can
>If you didn't know about that beforehand you are literally retarded

He may be corrupt in a business mogul sense, but he has real potential for change, and if he does turn on us and fall through on his promises i will only blame myself instead of projecting onto others, I will accept that this party lost.

If you are not dumb as fuck, you shouldn't even be surprised.

Trump has way too much riding on this, he will face the hugest boycott in history if he fails.

How much does /Media Matters For America/ pay you friend?

All of them but him being Israel's ally are false. He doesn't even need to pass any new laws to build the wall as they already exist.
You can't be corrupt as a business man, you can only corrupt others.
I really think he will achieve everything but the term limits.

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU ARE A ROTHSCHILD"s PUPPET.

Term Limits is one of the most important things imo, it will put a massive spanner in the works for career politicians.

It will help in many ways.

Oh, didnt realise that muricans really believe some kind of change, kek, like shits ever changed threw politicies.

Im been memed for trump only because his foreign politics Is better for europe than hillarys, not in middle east tho.

tried to tell Sup Forums this over and over

was shouted down by /r/the donald/ transplants every time

He mechanically could not con me.

I voted for him because he was not Hillary Clinton. Also, he wasn't Jeb Bush.

He could literally be a screaming eyeball made of fire that descended from space and ate people live on TV; I still would have voted for him. He is exactly what I wanted.

He is a combo breaker.

It's nigh-impossible to do though. Congress would rather him starting a nuclear war against muslims than enacting term limits.

Yeah i hope that fat orange kike faggot has a heart attack i would knock him the fuck out if i ever saw him

What the fuck "Argyle?"

The alternative was less guns and more muslims. I don't give a shit about who runs the show in Washington.

he'll find a way, there is always a way

I have memed Trump for the same reason - hopefully no pointless Middle Eastern wars to cause refugee floods and less tension with Russia

I regret nothing. I love what he's done so far.

NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET.

8 years.

Cry more bitch nigger.

>i would knock him the fuck out if i ever saw him

and the Secret Service would put you down so hard

Once again CTR acts like we didn't know we were setting the world on fire. We know the politicians you protect are corrupt. Putting Trump in was saying stop hiding it and just be corrupt to hell. The country will be reduced to ashes and we can rebuild. Some of us just like to watch the world burn though.

ok ahmed we dont like jews but we DEFINITELY don't like muslims fuck palestine and the muslim filth

No you won't. You'll look him in the eye, he looks back and you turn away and cower in fear.
Probably the last thing on his list.

CTR run out of money a few days before the election.

Bahaha

That 70 year old would kick your ass so hard, neckbeard. Wouldn't even need the secret service.

Not really. Only thing that would make people upset is the wall.

Falling for a cult of a personality is now redpilled? It's also blatantly obvious that Trump is either a stooge or part of the global elite.

Sure you did Soros. Nice proxy and broken English. Nice little touch. You're name is neegan.

lol fooled, when you have shillary on one side, everyone on the other side is a GOOD fucking choice if you ask me

>mexican government guy who orchestrated trump meeting weeks after meeting with putin is now in charge of dealing with the US

really makes you think

Sisi is also a Putin Pawn and is helping Trump. Putin's plan is to turn the world into a Corrupt Carnival now that the most corruptible US president is here.

WEW

Trump is literally Shillary Lite minus SJWs and islamism

Better, but not that good

being a pro-Palestine, "it's the west's fault all these attacks happen" liberal shill is so 2008.

we all loved Jon Stewart wrecking Tucker Carlson on Crossfire. we all loved Michael Moore's "red pill" documentaries.... it's switched. liberal mental illness has made pro-Israeli, conservative positions the objective good positions.

I don't believe that he is better, but he is definitely the lesser of two evils.

trump will be the greatest president in all the snowflake's lives and you will never even acknowledge it because you're so emotionally defective

OP btfo

>The alternative
Goy, I...

>we all loved Michael Moore's "red pill" documentaries.

Speak for yourself dumbass

I like how Michael Moore's anti-trump video did more for Trump's campaign than actual pro-trump videos.

CANNOT STUMP

>muh cult
>muh global elite
Yellow mongrel, it seems you don't understand that dealing with elites doesn't make you one. Or else Hillary would have won.
Trump isn't the saviour of the white race but he's definitly saving the US from more non-white immigration and anti-freedom laws.
Lefty/pol/, r/politics, neofag, Sup Forums, /qa/ and certain media shills all came to Sup Forums to disrupt and make fun of us. Some losers actually made Romney-esque pictures for Trump and all their hard work was for nought.

It's interesting how democracy works. People actually believe they are changing something by choosing the less worse.

drumpf
*loud applause*
tax returns
*thunderous applause*
literally hitler
*laughter induced vomiting*
it is 2016
*people start going into cardiac arrest*

wtf but i love jews