Alright, heathens. Why aren't you going to church tonight?

Alright, heathens. Why aren't you going to church tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsOBaV_93yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because only ((((they)))) go to church on a Saturday

because you suck the dick with teeth

Went to midnight mass tonight. Was ok. Way too many niggers in church. Fuck Lausanne

just got back, Merry Christmas God bless.

I'm going with my girlfriend at 11pm, you nosy nigger.

>Not saving Christmas morning exclusively for opening presents
user, plz

yes, answer this!
it is the sabbath!
only the sabbath.
saturday is the sabbath, not sunday.
jebus was born in the spring so its not his birthday.
it is the SABBATH!

Just got back. The priest wasn't the usual guy, I actually preferred this one desu but he said that there was more younger people than he was used to, he said that sometimes it feels like the early days of the church and it was encouraging to see the future of Christianity thriving in these dark days.

>opening presents
global rule 1 faggot

because if there is a god he doesn't need me to be in some faggot building to pray to him.

>a leaf
go back to somolia faggot

The Nostra Aetate.

1. I'm not christian.
2. Christmas is celebrated on January 7.

I don't want to get bombed

Just because your house is a faggot building doesn't mean that all homes are. Especially not the home of the Lord

Going on Christmas day faggot

You know what... you convinced me. In 6 hours I'm going to midnight mass. Because of culture.

Leaving for church with family in a couple minutes bud.

This is what happens when Christian tradition is corrupted by Jewish Bolsheviks

Yes, I'm going to the one that starts at 10,

God bless you, user

I am

>leaf

It's not Christmas yet.

You know what? You convinced/reminded me. I'm going to midnight mass.

I already went to church with the family. Now I'm drinking eggnogg and shitposting. Mm comfy.

Because I don't believe in a sky wizard that turns himself into a zombie? I plan on being an actual productive member of society tomorrow morning on a farm.

Is that 1816 to follow some tradition?

Yes even you amerifat, God bless you too

Because I'm not a papist dog.

It's Saturday.

I believe in God but not religion.

Because I am too fat and have no decent Church clothes to wear and am ashamed of the fatty I have become.

notta (((christian)))

I'll go later

And midnight mass is depressing if you know you're not getting any presents.

Orthodox Julian calendar tradition is older than Catholic Gregorian tradition, it has nothing to do with bolshevik jews.

I've got a baby sleeping right now. It's his first Christmas!

I don't know how to church

>104326638
I don't worship a Jew God, Faggot. I see your boy Trump is kiking out pretty hard! Ha.

But I attended my church's Christmas Eve service at five a'clock.
I partook of the blood and body of Christ too.

It's very easy. You show up, choose a place to sit, and then when everyone else stands, sits, or kneels, you do the same. If people start singing, you don't have to do anything. Be sure to join the conga line, but don't accept any food or beverage since you're not confirmed. Also, there may be a point where everyone starts shaking hands with each other, so do that and say "peace be with you" each time.

Can't figure out the Christian truth... Anglicanism? Lutheran? Catholic? I respect the tradition, strength and culture of Catholicism but I understand the critics against Catholics and respect the points of view from Protestantism. I just want a denomination that teaches the Bible, Christian Truth, and says "fuck off" to degeneracy and bending over to stay modern.

Because I served at my church this afternoon. God willing, some of the CEOs (Christmas Easter Only) will make the step to start attending regularly

You should become a Jehovah's Witness

Could you say a prayer for my mum lads, she's been taken to hospital tonight. Some kind of bug. She'll probably be fine but I'd appreciate it.

>believing kike lies about catholics

it is the only way of christianity. its the strongest faith in the world and jews are using the weak pope to attack it

May The Lord keep a watchful eye over her and your family, user

Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=NsOBaV_93yQ

The fuck is a mum?