I want to live in Germany. Am I fucking retarded? Like I actually want to wageslave there

I want to live in Germany. Am I fucking retarded? Like I actually want to wageslave there.

Post your cock

You'd fit right in

You're going to need B2 level German at the very least if you want anything above a mop job.

That'd be based!

>Julie Borowski
God, I am so glad we are getting rid off all of those lefty fuckers and bydło.

You're dumb. But more importantly it sucks. I make more in this shithole than I did in Germany which is moronic.
There's nothing special and the people are terrible. Not in a, they're so rude, or anything like that. But its like these people are dead inside. There's no joy or spark in their conversations. Its really sad.

How old are you? If your face matches the rest of your body I can marry you in case you're not a Muslim and need to immigrate the hard way.

Bleib bloss weg du dreckiger inselaffe
absolutes dreckvieh
verfluchtes briten gesindel

1) that's not OP
2) she's wearing a wedding ring
3) "she"

Its libtardcentral. Youd fit right in you dumb degenerate

Why don't real girls dress like this outside of Japan and halloween parties

is it becausr they know I will cum ?

This is my face. I'm 18

post throwaway

Ikr, fucking shoot me please.

This is Sup Forums, there's literally no reason to not try.

[email protected]

PLS show boipucci i am b e g g i n g you

wait till we deport illegals and import europeans/white people, wageslave here buddy

that's a man, baby

In germany they eat the poo poo

>Am I fucking retarded?
Yes.

Is that you? Are you a boy? Post boipvcci

LONDON

timestamp for proofs.

don't go to germany, boring country with shitty gun laws

A deranged & diseased UK tranny and a sodomitic creepy German bondage serial killer just hooked up in this thread. What a world.

IKR, i'm a little jealous

post boypucci

>sodomitic creepy German bondage serial killer
Accurate except for the serial killer part.

Some people just want a tit to suck on even if it's a hormonally mutated one

i would recommend
munich or stuttgart
wealthy, clean, cultured, always some work around

Hey, getting analraped repeatedly by an impoverished tranny is better than dying alone.

On the edge of redpill

post feet, fagit

i emailed u

qwerty1

Dont get raped be a migrant

(((Borowski)))
(((Glass)))

Germany is not bad, but it's expensive

Come to Prague instead. It's like Germany, only cheaper!

This. Even people in non-Japan Asia sound more lively

OP move to Alaska or New Zealand. Will be good places to hide out in during the coming collapse

its like a cultural depression from being raped in two wars.

fucking gay

some young, ignorant tranny is about to ruin his life

You're just jealous, because you wish he'd peg your boipucci instead.

dude tranny lmao

sadly i have a vagina sculpted for huge german cock :/

that being said go be upset about being ugly somewhere else, like r9k

out of curiosity let's say my level of speaking/writing german is B1, how hard will it be for me to find a job in Germany? Particularly in Frankfurt, Düsseldorf or Dortmund?

How good is your Arabic?

Depends on the rest of your qualifications entirely. There's a lot of fields that are desperately looking for people and there's fields that are horribly oversaturated. For example, we have a lot more doctors than we need, last time I checked. Engineers are always useful, we could use like 30,000 more, but all we get is illiterate dindus and Admiral Ackbars.

>uggboots
jesus christ those things fucking stink

>lolbertarians realizing that people are more than just laborers and immigration is actually a huge fucking deal
Muh free movement of goods and services.

About time the grow the hell up and swallow some redpills

You niggas are so boring; Germany is trash, move to a country like Luxembourg if you want to stay out of geopolitics.

BACK OFF I SAW HER(him) FIRST

>get out of the borders of my store nigger
>NUH UH CIVIL RIGHTS ACT
wow you're right fuck libertarians for wanting that racism to go unpunished

tits or gtfo

>56% and dropping
This is the only argument I need against lolbertarianism

Haha, nice fucking try tranny. In case you actually are a girl and want to meet a munich based 9/10 male, write me at [email protected].

No dick pics please.

hahaha that is a total dude

I'm really confused what this thread is about but to answer your question, idk. I plan on going back once I finish my first 2 years of uni, just miss the culture, family, and environment of the rheinland. I would recommend heidelburg, trier, landau, zweibrucken, or pirmasens. Avoid the east, north, and of course the cucks in munich.

how bout posting that feminine dick first

so uh is OP a cis fem or a MtF tranny? I can't tell anymore.

It's always been my dream to go to Germany, and live there, my grandma grow up there during WWII then came to the states, had my father who visited there as a child. I've always have been interested in Germany ww2 and german as a language ever since I could remember, but after all of the negative things I hear about Germany on here, and since it pretty much become franch 2.0, I'm starting to wonder if it'd even be worth it anymore, I'm starting to think I'd rather go to Poland or Bulgaria. And I'd even be willing to get a job if I lived there, it a society I'd be proud to live in, unlike the united States. Which I am very ashamed to be in and born here, this country that claims to be "free" is really just back asswards hellhole.

How about you timestamp to show us you're really a grill