Why have you not realized the earth is expanding Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

Other urls found in this thread:

electricuniverse.info/Introduction
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
weatheraction.com/
youtube.com/user/TheFoxStevie/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=LzN3Fu9tyrM
youtube.com/watch?v=YCeclDRhzPA
youtube.com/watch?v=epwg6Od49e8
creation.com/the-earths-magnetic-field-evidence-that-the-earth-is-young
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

globe shill

flat earth is the final redpill

ITS GONNA BLOW!!!!

race war now

The expanding earth actually explain nicely why thing were so huge previously, via lesser gravity.

We found giant insects in the fossil records that would not be able to support their weight with current gravity strength, but would in a smaller earth.

>implying we all don't know this since the 4th grade

This also explains dinosaurs. When the earth was smaller, it had less gravity so life could be very large. Now that the earth is bigger, life has to be smaller. Really makes you think.

A smaller radius means that gravity is higher.

does thi means that core of the earth is radiating neutrons and oil has neutron origin?

Kek, gravity is determined by mass of the earth.

It was the same density. There is more mass now.

Expanding earth ties in with the electric universe theory quite well. Basically, the core of the Earth is a reactor just like the sun, converting energy into mass.

electricuniverse.info/Introduction

Fascinating stuff.

>manlets will go to this length to rationalize why they aren't inferior

wtf

Where do you live m8, I'll fight you in real life

What?

TALLFAGS BTFO

>We found giant insects in the fossil records that would not be able to support their weight with current gravity strength, but would in a smaller earth.
Yeah, no.

Our atmosphere was also much denser provided, bouyancy for the large dinos. and big bugs. Under modern conditions dinos and other giant land animals are impossible.

kek

>Expanding earth ties in with the electric universe theory quite well. Basically, the core of the Earth is a reactor just like the sun, converting energy into mass.

this hypothesis allows to see full picture,
the oceans was probably squeezed from the massive array of ringwoodite place above mantle

theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

The largest and tallest land animals possible on earth are elephants and giraffes, some dinosaurs weighed as much as our larger modern whales, impossible for these creatures to exist without dense atmosphere and smaller planet less gravity.

Yeah, about that core...

It's expanding to accomodate the refugees.

Electric universe stuff is amazing, highly recommended reading. The most accurate weather forecaster in the world uses it.

weatheraction.com/

>weatheraction.com/
cool.

everything is expanding, the universe, the earth. that's why gravity works. it's not that smaller objects are attracted to massive objects, they just end up expanding into each other.

This. It had nothing to do with gravity; insects like meganeura flourished during a period in our planet's history when oxygen was faaaar more abundant in our atmosphere.

We're INSIDE the CONCAVE Earth you fucking shill.

Concave Earth and Steven Christopher can literally model every observable phenomenon, fluently using the Concave Earth model.
youtube.com/user/TheFoxStevie/videos

Latest breakthrough
youtube.com/watch?v=LzN3Fu9tyrM

Compilation documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=YCeclDRhzPA

No, the mass of the insect and the size would not be structurally sound, it would only work if the mass was reduced.

Continental drift and Pangea do not insinuate an expanding earth, just a changing earth.

>people actually believe this
We have to get you on a one way trip to the atmosphere and leave retards like you there.

Their mass wasn't a great factor, particularly meganeura's (its wingspan makes it seem deceptively large). "Giant insects" were never much larger than a shoe.

Larger insects need oxigen rich environments or else they cant absorb enough through their tracheal systems

Witnessed.

Higher gravity isn't necessary.About 5 times earths atmospheric density is enough with the same gravity.

youtube.com/watch?v=epwg6Od49e8

As far as related conspiracies go:

Flat Earth > Concave Earth > Solar Fleet > Expanding Earth

The solution that has come up, is that the earths atmosphere was so thick, that it reached 2/3 of the density of water. That sound logical, a simple solution to the problem? Boyancy to counter the gravity? Where did the gravity come from, that attracted such dense atmosphere in the first place? Volcanic eruptions, similar to venus?

No, it doesn't. The most obvious problem with this solution, is that an animal wouldn't need wings to fly in such dense atmosphere. It would be much more logical for it to swim through it. Thus, if this was true, you should be able to find remnants of animals that were "swimming" rather than "flying" through the air. That is, their body/wing ratio, was such that it was swimming rather than flying. A dragon fly, even with 70cm in size, would never be able to swap it's insect wings. The insect wing, is designed for speed through less dense air, and not the devil fish wings, to flap itself through dense water. This, is the most obvious problem with it.

Not to mention, it's skeletal body would not sustain itself in such an environment. Remember that the insect has an exo-skeleton.

So, whereas the boyancy would certainly solve the wieght problem. The form of the animals living during this era, certainly does not. Imagine a brochosaurus moving it's huge neck upwards, in such dense atomosphere. This would be an act in slow motion, and the mammals motions would be incapable of speed. Why would nature, design creatures with legs designed for speed ... in an environment, where speed is not possible.

Animals living in such an environment, would be more hybrids living between waterworld and airworld. Drawing in air, in such thick atmosphere would require an enormous strength that it wouldn't be possible.

The amount of strength needed, to move a mammal in such an environment ... would make such a creature impossible.

>I'm not fat, I'm naturally expanding!
the same reason why cells aren't as big as airbaloons (there actually are though)

or why you can't have humanoid mecha with exact human proportions

Ancient petrified giant plant cells.

Earth is nothing but an intergalactic "bus stop" near a worm hole.

As far as related conspiracies go:

Flat Earth > Concave Earth > Solar Fleet > Expanding Earth

The electric universe rules!
Dark matter is for faggots

A scientist calculated it out mathematically on the dinosaur hoax website. It's legit. Kikes are lying about all of history, not just the holohoax. What else is new?

Electric universe master race reporting in!

i was talking about the dimensional k ratio, not prehistorical things

if you take X object and scale it up, it'd probably fuck up some characteristics of it revolving on its surface (ie nutrients exchanged/heat dissipation) and volume (ie weight, temperature)

I mentioned cells, that aim to minimize their surface/volume ratio, so they can exchange more shit with the environment.

I mentoned gundams, because you can see even with people affected by gigantism, they cannot sustain their height (they'd need thicker bones.Again look at the mecha's legs)

The continents are actually sinking and the water level will rise

>earth was sentient all along
>it's trying to kill the parasites that are destroying the surface
>whales are the biological messengers that send information back to the core
>Japanese hunt these messengers which is why the earth tries to kill them all with earthquakes

Smaller radius does increase gravity, even if the amount of mass doesn't change. This is because in a smaller radius Earth, you would be closer to all of the mass, causing a stronger attraction.

PS:
Check out my universal law of gravitation sometime

da ball has a testicle cancer.
noice CGIs balltard.
Earth is flat.

I'm concerned for your dumbasses, Sup Forums

So what is making the fucker to expand?

Heat

Are there fluids expanding in the center of the Earth?
What is making the Earth hotter there then?

energy to mass conversion.

The Hollow Earth is expanding because the earth has gas.

cool

>11
mean this muffuga speak truf

I guess... if you think God separated the land masses with a Global flood.

However I think God simply returned the water to the ground, there is enough water deep in the ground to cover the earth several times over and in the Bible that the waters in the deep and in heaven broke open.

Also this might play into your wild theory.

creation.com/the-earths-magnetic-field-evidence-that-the-earth-is-young

However I think the magnetic field is dying so fast because Earth fell from its perfect relationship with God and isn't expanding.

expanding earth would be good because that's just another nail in the climate change coffin
BUT MUH RISING SEA LEVELS!
if the earth gets larger the sea levels will fall

I dont know about that, but I have noticed theres a whole fuckton of new dirt.
Theres all of this shit that is buried way down under ground, dinosaur bones, bodies, roman pillars and shit.
where is all of the new dirt coming from?

Go to bed Steve

FLAT OR NOTHING!

If it was inverted like that pic related, circumference of the universe is smaller than that of the earth.
It would be a longer trip to go from america to australia than it would be to go to the center of the universe.
Are you actually serious or is this just shit posting?

It is impossible to be that retarded.

wind?

That would require that the mass of the earth is increasing. Expansion doesn't necessarily imply a change in mass. Where would this additional mass have come from?

This too.

Only if mass is constant :p

mass can't spontaneously increase.

That's why I'm criticizing him.

Really fucking intergalactically hard pressed ice.
>We're floating on a huge fucking iceball.
>sun is slowly melting ice on south and north pole which has holes to the inner earth (which is ice)
>more water, more areal, so the plates on top of the ice moves away from eachother

Out of the canyons, onto the pavement.

the "universe" is just a celestial dome. It's not a real thing you could go to

I have.
It's one of the very few ways to explain the size of dinosaurs. They'd crush agains the floor without being able to move in our current gravity

I did realize that, but many questions remain.

How is water levels gonna rise when heat level is also rising and the earth is expanding, making the sea level lower?

Makes no sense IMO

This, my friends

>user told me I'd see the curve on a plane
Uhhh

>believing in dinosaurs

Merry Christmas, comrade

Uhh, no. I don't know about any giant insect fossils. But I'm not saying they don't exist. Just that they would be explained more by a different atmospheric mix. Like more oxygen, That's why insects are much larger at sea level, than they are at say 5000ft. Also, as said, you're not explaining the increase in mass, where did it come from? Would it make more sense if the core of the earth was heating up, causing expansion? But that doesn't make any sense either, since I assume we would see a lot more tectonic movements, and volcanos erupting and whatnot.

You just need to go higher up.

>tfw no one talks about Nibiru anymore

Ok how about now?

Just a few hundred more miles good sir. The earth is big.

Ok how about now?
>Earth is too big to see the curve
>actually you can see boats come around the curve
Yeah ok

You aren't even in space.

Yall globies are really good at moving goalposts

I'm just being playful. You might be right.

I'm fine with a flat or round world.

God bless you and goodnight. Have a Merry Christmas.