Okay, I have a small amount of respect for this man now

Okay, I have a small amount of respect for this man now.

He got red pilled by seeing that rich old jewish men were manipulating the lives of millions of blacks by keeping them in a state where basketball and rapping was the only way out.

Rap is performed by blacks, but make no mistake. Rap is an invention of the jews. The jews manufactured the worst of black's violence and gang activity as the hallmark of their culture now, and they're getting rich off of it.

Kayne tried to talk about this and he witnessed the kabal form against him. He realized that it was the same hollywood jews rigging the music industry were rigging the media against him and Trump.

There is where he found a friend in Trump.

It's pathetic how everyone on Sup Forums loves this guy for talking to Trump

He's doing it for pure attention, nothing else

He doesn't care about politics

Do you really think Kanye needs to do shit for attention?

If he wanted attention he'd be shilling for Hilary
Hes not pandering to fat autistic neck beards.
These are his views, like it or not

I've always liked Kanye no matter what.

As far a hip hop goes he is the best overall artist ever. As a person he is just to blunt so times. He "keeps it real" too much and is more intelligent than most rappers.

Also he doesn't rap about gangbanging or selling drugs he raps about normal human things, and he's a Christian and loves his mom. He even likes Trump.

I like him he's a good guy.

Really? Can you remember all the different shills for Clinton? I can't Kanye stands out because of Trump

The more attention he gets the more money he makes

Yeah but are you a normie who usually gives a shit about (((celebrities)))?

Of course not

It's you guys who care about him

You obviously never listened to his music or watched his music videos
Trump is a regular feature in both, this was pre 2008
Kanyes always liked trump and this is not the kind of publicity anyone wants
Remember when tila tequila started redpilling on the Jews? Mel Gibson? Both careers ruined
There is such thing as bad publicity

Nah I just meant that from your perspective all the celebrity shills for Hillary didn't stand out much, while for the usual lefty/young person those celebs might have gotten attention and favor with that crowd.

Tell that to all the other celebs that called out the jews

No but if I was a Hilary supporter I might of paid more attention

i think Sup Forums is kind of like the old cuckservatives in the sense that they always got excited when a black man agreed with them on things because it proved to the liberals that they weren't racist

Well said

i, still not confident hes awoke

Mel Gibson is pretty loaded

BALDIN DONALD TRUMP TAKIN DOLLARS FROM YA'LL

>best overall artist ever
maybe right. he is the best performer, one of the best producers, and has been very innovative.
i dont think he is even in the top 10 in terms of lyricism and poeticism
nas, common, jay-z, big l, tupac, biggy, kendrick, the list of better lyricists goes on and on.

I liked Kanye when he BTFO'd Bush and I liked him even more when was fucking Kim K and I LOVE him now that he redpilled himself on Jews and pizza gate and he's collaborating with Trump

Make no mistake, Kanye loves dumb niggers too because they make him money

Yes I agree. I said overall very specifically.

He produces most of his music I believe. He was a producer before he was a rapper.

nigger

The normies have been boycotting him because of this.
I never got the sense from his music or his interviews that he would jew his own political views for attention.

He has a whole song where he tells his mum how much he loves her, and Jesus Walks was a huge divergence from rap at that time.

Regardless of how you feel about Kanye he has always done what satisfies him, not what satisfies the executive Jew
Piss on Your Grave and Saint Pablo come to mind for that:
>This is for all the (((executives)))
>Fuck you and all of your relatives

>Never trust Hollywood producers
>Don't stare at money too long, it's Medusa

>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
>The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime

Yeah I think he's a good guy at heart.

>Nigger Music
>Music

(((Rap))) is fucking dogshit

Nothing but drugs,degeneracy,whores and kill-whitey

I'm not sure that's true. He's lost a large percentage of his fans and canceled his tour because of this whole Trump support controversy.

you didnt finish the verse, red pilled af

>black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
>the jews share the truth on how to make a dime
>black men cant even balance a check book
>but buy a new car, talking about "how my neck look?"

also
>this generations closest thing to Einstein
>so dont worry about me, im fine

>>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
>>The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime

My God, it's real...

I don't agree, I tried listening to a few of his songs on jewtube, but it's 99% crap.
But what do I know, I listen to heavy metal.

If you aren't into hip hop you just aren't gonna be into it.

His most "metal" album though is Yeezus but it's a difficult album for some people to listen to.

Try listening to Blood on the leaves, New Slaves, or Black Skinhead from that album.

If it's not your thing it's just not your thing.

smoke some weed and let ANY album play in the background

head rockin guaranteed

how is any of that different from mexicans?

>The smokescreens, perceptions of false reality
>Who the real owner if your boss gets a salary?
>I am one with the people
>I am one with the people

you're retarded, Kanye has been talking about politics his whole career both within and outside of his music. If he wanted attention he wouldn't have cancelled the rest of his tour and offput a bunch of his fans with a very raw and authentic political rant at one of his concerts recently which you probably haven't seen. he has always liked trump and plus their personalities are very similar

Kanye confirmed for inaugaratuon when?