The next President of the United States Hillary Clinton was spotted walking around the city...

The next President of the United States Hillary Clinton was spotted walking around the city. She now has shorter hair and purple nails.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She even looks like her career is over.

Would fuck

Who is this guy? No homo.

Lesbian Dom Rapist. Makes me sick. Ugly criminal!

What's happening to her, Sup Forums?

>The Guy
>Leaf

Just realized
>DEAD END

She is hot

She's become like an old pop star who no one gives a shit about anymore except for a handful of sad fanatics.

Soros must've let her have a little Pizza, she looks very slightly better than she did for a while.

My wife and I are both bigly Trump voters but I showed this pic to her and we both agree Hillary looks way better this way.

Because the resolution is low enough to blur all the wrinkles.

Maybe she'll finally come out of the closet.

What does her son say?

The image is reversed tho, don't know why

i remember reading on here that when women cut their hair short it means they basically got schlonged and are in a mental breakdown is this true?

she regained some youth after Trump promised not to lock her up.

>she cut her hair
You realize women usually do that after they've had some sort of traumatic experience, right?

Her eyes show some kind of degenerative disease.

JUST

so you cant back trace it

He's promised no such thing. Sessions is preparing for war as we speak.

> why hasn't anyone killed her yet

You'll be spared from the rake. I like you, leaf.

thanks friend

Because it's a fake photo op. The former Secretary of State and first Lady who has a net worth of $120m doesn't shop at Krogers or ride the Subway. The other two photos have been exposed as fakes and these will too.

That hand, my mind metally screams claw. Not a very natural position.

Holy hell she's just like us!

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

She is trying to rebrand and she is putting up pictures of her coincidentally running into plebs as a form of A-B testing. She will run in 2020 if she is physically capable of it.

A least its not clinton 45st

>promised

I loathe this woman entirely and want nothing more than to see her dangling from a rope, but I have to admit that haircut makes her one million times more human looking and appealing to look at. Weird. Might be how she's holding her face as well because she doesn't look even close to as soulless and vile as she usually does.

>rural and suburban retards
That a nice house we built you are living in and some nice food your eating we grew.

Problem is over 90% of you 'intellectuals' will never actually contribute to society while us "rural and suburban retards" toil day in day out so people like you 'might' make a scientific breakthrough but most likely just shitpost on Sup Forums

>she lost
>the demon inhabiting her now has no use for an old lady
Did we save her eternal soul?

what is this from

her eyes are crossed as fuck; not even trying to hide it anymore.

did anyone really think she was gonna hide her parkinson's for 4 fucking years? couldn't even stand up for hours.

>aposmatism at such an old age
WeW

>Rich people never walk around

Escaped the wranglers I see

>The next President of the United States Hillary Clinton

wew lad

She looks fucking crazy

Imagine what those eyes have seen.

And autism!

Dead Snow II or something. The movie where a bunch of Eurocucks fight magic Nazi zombies

pizza

>captcha was select all images with pizza, full spooked

>The next Prisoner of the United States Hillary Clinton was spotted walking around the city. She now has shorter hair and purple nails.
ftfy

>purple
meme magick, indeed. Jan 20 is kinda slow. I wonder why.

She actually looks better here.

She would make the perfect female serial killer. Stone cold killer (wants to drone julian assange).Loves toppling dictators. Looks like grandma baking cookies

I nostalgia'd so hard.

Rich people don't do their own shopping or ride the Subway, especially wealthy people like Hillary who despise the common people. It's a photo op.

>would fuck
Try harder.

no that will be the next poor sap that gets arrested for trying to pick up a hooker thats actually a cop. Fuckin shart in the marts dont even think entrapping people for normal human instincts is wrong.

don't bother, shit film

Oh bother.
Pooh, get me the jar of bullshit.

kek

She's going for the full carpet munching dyke persona she wish she could have adopted 25 years ago. She wishes she was Sharon Stone in the 1980's. Sad!!!!

>tfw thought I'd seen the last of this old bitch

>pic related is Hillary after 4 years in office
She looks better. The stress of the election is over, the stress of being prosecuted is over, and she doesn't have to worry about a stressful job

She should enjoy her old age and retire with some dignity, perhaps live life in the shadows training an apprentice like Soros tried to do with her.

>gets rejected by (millions of) men
>cuts hair short and wears make-up with bright colors

shes gone tumblr

You are a faggot, saaaaaad!

She is not dead yet?

That's her body double. The real Hillary Clinton is in a bacta tank in Darth Soros' castle.

are we going to get 'select all squares with clinton' captchas. what the fuck is this sasquatch spotting meme clinton is starting?
sage for ghey

She keeps wearing purple... STUPID WHORE is not gonna change anything.

Was it the phrase "full carpet munching dyke persona" that triggered you lass?

Seems a bit early to be testing those waters familia

>leafyishere

I don't know about that, she was barely capable this year

>implying hillary would ever "walk around the city"

She'll be dead by 2020.

Why would she want to be the first woman to lose three elections anyway?

She has to wear purple now. She's working for Soros and his new purple revolution

Niiiice.

Glassy eyed..she don't look like a real person...possible wax work?

Of course hes wearing some faggot ass tshirt with a tiger on it.

Bix n00d

Thats because it is a claw and she is the devil.

do not know if it was intentional but i see a joke, their vaginas are the donuts

I think she just wears colored contacts for cosmetic reasons and doesn't have them in here it's really common with women who need an eye prescription and Hillary does

Blimey

>clinton ave
>dead end
nuclear kek

Kek , CTR doesnt rest even on Xmas. Sad!

>have your dream stolen by an orange man with small hands
>go crazy

L
o
L

Hack, Level -1

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

Why is she cosplaying as Luke?

Lol cut her hair. Megyn Kelly all over again.

The Don leaves a trail of destruction.

Is this the mythical right wing death squads?

she was wearing purple when she conceded, and bill had on a purple tie standing next to her

Purple will be the color of any soros-funded, NGO 'activist' 'peaceful' 'organic' revolution in this country, remember that.

Just armchairing here but I am also thinking it is a power thing.

Like by cutting their hair short like a man they are trying to emulate being masculine and strong. Similar to penis envy.

Thank god I don't have to see that fucking face constantly for the next four years.

t. burgerbros

I can't believe she's not lesbian.

Rumors for decades is that she is a dyke.