Climate change does not exist, our planet is just getting hotter like it always does xD

how many of your retards actually believe that?

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do

So why are you dumb?

It hasn't actually been getting hotter. Climate scientists have been predicting the apocalypse since the 00's, all their predictions have been wrong.

Their only solution is more taxes, bullshit cap and trade market which elites will manipulate and skim just like they do with wall street.

It's all bullshit. Real solutions would involve pollution, deforestation and ocean PH balance.

Actually there's not nearly enough fucking global warming. If a dozen polar bears have to die for it to be 70 in january, I'll come down and personally slit their throats myself.

Climate change does exist, human impact is minimal

It's snowing outside and it hit -30 like a week ago so you're a fucking retard tbqhfamalamadingdong

Why do you deny science?

Why are people deliberately switching the use of global warming with climate change? They means different things, so why do you have to lie in order to make Trump looks bad?

can't tell who's denying science here

>Climate scientists have been predicting the apocalypse since the 00's,

They have not, they have predicted signals of climate change, and some of this evidence is starting to manifest in the form of seas level rise, tree lines changing. warming oceans, ocean acidification, extreme events, glacial retreat, and other signals.

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Sup Forums can't have a mature conversation on climate change, I've seen several climate change threads in the past, they always end up terrible.

Environmentalism is being used as a tool for a naked transfer of taxpayer dollars into elitist hands.

Example: Obama approves Gores Fisher deal where 500 million builds 40 cars under the auspices of saving the environment.

No one is saying shit and plastic should cover the earth.

Willful ignorance, like OP, is the reason no one really understands why Trump is against the criminal environmentalists.

Obama just approved no drilling because that helps the Saudis make more money and keeps them Co petitive.

These policy decisions are legalized corruption disguised as measures to save the environment.

Noone really disputes that climate changes. They dispute that we cause it.

Did man cause the Ice age? No

Did man cause a "Warming age"? Probably not

Global cooling is true whitepill desu senpai

Should we financially castrate first world countries in an attempt to "stop" something we barely understand?

FUUUUUCK no. But god help us if we get to china levels of pollution.

Human causes of climate change are real but the magnitude is unclear. The "scientific consensus" meme floated by liberals is based on a 2013 meta-analysis of studies on global climate trends since the late 1800s. We simply don't know whether or not we're currently undergoing a warming period similar to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period. I do agree with to the degree that environmental activists use global warming as a form of political control. If Al Gore really cared about climate change he wouldn't fly around the world in private planes or own a fucking mansion; he'd be living off the grid on a farm in Alaska.

"Climate Change" was conceived by republican propagandists in the early 2000s as a euphemism for "global warming" to make it sound less scary to the proles.

>but the magnitude is unclear.
No it's not. Shut up retard

>"Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia."

Is there any evidence of the world warming/cooling to a large degree that's older than 1000 years? A millennia is a drop in the ocean, relatively speaking.

This.

It's getting warmer and the sea is rising.

That said I'll trust my country's tide gauges infinitely fucking more than climate scientists and their fucked up data.

Harder to fake the local data, we can just drive there and take a fucking look and there's nice paper logs going back a while. Maintained by nice native Dutch people I trust. Data which is available without correction. Watch and be amazed about the amazing acceleration in sea level rise.

PS. the rise is slightly exaggerated because our land is steadily dropping near the coast.

>canada

Gods work desu

We're in a cooling milankovitch cycle and the ice sheets should be growing. In 50000 years the planet will be in an ice age. Global warming is so bad we reversed the trend despite solar cycle. TAKE THAT STUPID KEK SOLAR SYSTEM WE DECIDE OUR PLANETARY TEMPERATURE

can you fuck off with your shit meme in every thread?

Why is it always presented as an either/or situation? I either believe Global Warming is happening or I do not... why only those two choices?

Of course I believe it is happening.
But did you ask me if I care? You didn't. I do not. I guess mechanically that's similar to NOT believing it is happening. But, really, I don't want you to take a moral high ground here. We're on the same side of the fence. I just don't care.