Yfw Trump's kid is trans

yfw Trump's kid is trans

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070315154553AAGQ5df
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>granddaughter Kai

At least read before trying to involve kids in your political stunts. You are Rosie O'Donald level scum fgt

Is that Chubbs?

Trumps lost weight!

This. When American guys hit 60+ they tend to pack on the weight unless they have natural tendencies towards a thin body type, which Trump does not. That must mean he is taking his health seriously, and i am glad to see it.

If we are lucky the guy will make it to 90+

The only thing that could take his dad Fred was Alzheimer's and he died at 93 I believe. If Don has a good presidency and improves his diet/health he'll probably make it to at least 85

>Trump's granddaughter in photo
>wears hair in ponytail like most women/girls do on the golf course or during any sporting activity
Why did I even bother responding to this?

What did Don JR mean by this?

He's been told to by his doctors due to the stress of the job he's about to take and his age...well the less risk the better.

Daily reminder: Trump will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old on his first full day of office in the year 2017 which is the year 5777 in the Hebrew calendar. He was born under a total lunar eclipse and his title and name is 888 and 1188 in gematria
>implying this wasn't fated
He'll either be a great president or the worst but regardless fate has decreed it should happen.

>threesome
>strokes
>warmup
>ready to play

don jr is the jeb of the trump family

Sounds like they had a nice slice of pizza on that course too.

WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAAHAH

Kek has blessed me. Praise Kek.

rly makes u think

Someone should look into this, no way it wasn't intentional. This is pizzagate tier creepiness

>complete the threesome
>how many strokes is she giving them
>he's an 8...and he's ready to play
>golf club pressed against nuts

Melanie trump is a tranny. Look up "russianvids" on YouTube. Same with Michelle Obama

the evidence is clear

He'll be remembered by the republicans more fondly than Ronald Reagan. The fact that the "#nevertrump" conservatives couldn't see the similarities between the two still baffles me.

what's with that gif?

>it's fucking real
Jesus christ Don Jr what the fuck. Holy shit my sides have reached Jupiter at this point. There is no way he wrote this out and didn't see the way this could be badly interpreted right?

It's implying that niggers have smaller brains when it could just imply that they have bigger jaws.

Trump has one of the longest entries in Jeffrey Epstein's black book, there's no way he isn't involved in Pedophile rings. That post is Eric Trump publicly bragging about their lifestyle.

I'm certain that Trump family members don't give a fuck about anything at this point. God bless them.

People forgetting she looked female 8 years ago. She's just ugly and aging

Is Alefantis writing this?
Anyways, if molesting children does make you younger - as Podesta claims - looks like Tiger needs it. Dudes looking old as fuck.

>she

>one of the longest entries.

No he doesn't, he flew on it once.

Am I the only one wondering what the fuck is with Tiger's facial hair?

I've just started too deeply into the abyss and can't see anything else, right? This isn't what I think it looks like.

Don't fall into denial user. You know your first thoughts are what's true.

My nig

interedasting
>

tiger woods looks like an old Hawaiian guy now

>strokes

In matchplay, the difference between two players' handicaps is the number of strokes given by one player to another. These strokes are taken at different holes according to the Stroke Index or Rating of each hole on the course.

>threesomes

"Threesomes" also refers to a competition format and its definition is included in the Rules of Golf thusly: "A match in which one player plays against two other players, and each side plays one ball."

>8 handicap

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070315154553AAGQ5df

You've clearly never played golf. I worked at a course for 5 years. Twosomes are groups of two playing, threesomes are 3 ppl playing, 4somes are 4, and 5somes are typically outlawed due to the time it takes for them to play through a hole can hold someone behind them up. You're a fucking idiot. Goddamn all of you are autistic if you think this is sexual in any way, use fucking google

His fatness insults me

>Doesn't understand the concept of intentional double meanings
>calling others Autistic

Everyone knows they're golf terms dude.

>they're
Go to bed or santa won't bring your gifts, I'm too drunk for ironic double meanings

BRRRRAAAAAAAARRPPPPPPPP

teehee