youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y
youtu.be/dCrkqLaYjnc
youtu.be/ap6YfQx9I64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mars is farther away from the sun.

That's 96% of basically nothing.

to keep the niggers away

>hurr durr how do percentages work!?
I'm not even worried about climate change on our planet but what you posted OP is pure stupid. Kill yourself and stop wasting our oxygen.

It's something like a third as dense.

The Jews. It's always the Jews.

Leaf doesn t know basic science

Because mars is estimated to only have 3% atmospheric density compared to earth.

So imagine a 300 mph wind on mars would equate to a gusty day on earth

You are hereby nominated for worst get

checked

hoooly shiiit you're so smart! I never thought of it that way! thank you for your amazing insight OP, you're truly blazing a trail for rational thinking.

Not even worth a reply desu

No I still think its the "lol internet" one

it's 1% as dense and further away from sun

He has spoken.
Denounce carbon dioxide now.

You fucked up, kill yourself

Quit talking about your dick like that

wasted

plz be my ai gf

Because China stole all of the heat from the red planet for their new coal plants.

THIS

Mars is dead user """they""" just want to profit off your deluded fantasies

It's 97% of the Venusian atmosphere and it's hot as fuck there.

Makes you think . . .

damn OP btfo how will he ever recover? He really made me think with his fag posting but now a supreme gentleman has come and shown the way with his first post, now herein designated as the best post, or the "FPBP." Now it's completely possible that all posters in this thread have down's syndrome but for the sake of "not an argument," let us entertain the data that despite its distance from the sun, Mars still reaches a daily temperature of 30 degrees Celsius. Why?

why did it die?

Why are people asking shirt fucking science questions on Sup Forums? How are all these fucking low tier Sup Forums threads not given instant bans

Any guess?

It's core cooled down too quickly, due in part to it's small size. After that it's magnetosphere faded away and solar winds stripped it's atmosphere and oceans (it once had large amounts of liquid water) away.

I suspect that It may have collided with something massive too, given it's orbit

The funny thing is you can turn CO2 back on to carbon and Oxygen by heating it to about 1000c, if CO2 is so bad why are we not setting up plants to remove the carbon from the atmosphere??? Do the Jews want their carbon taxes so bad that they will let climate change destroy the human race?

>I suspect that It may have collided with something massive too,

How big are we talking about? Wouldn't a super massive impact still be noticeable?

>cold
>their Antarctica is visibly smaller than our Antarctica
doubt.jpg

Scibro has a point, Kek agrees. Don't underestimate the thinness of Mars' atmosphere

The atmosphere in Mars is not that big enough. Look up some carbon dioxide thiccness like Venus instead.

>has no formal education

Kek says our science literacy is shit.

because it has almost no atmosphere, and what little it has is made up of co2

mars is cold af. theres no energy there. the sun is at the bottom of the energy pyramid of earth. venus is closer to the sun therefor much more energy. more possibilities there than on mars

The Valles Marineris (and the weird density difference between north / south hemispheres of Mars) is a pretty good indication that something got close to it, at the very least - some suspect a plasma discharge of some sort between Mars / some other body, others assume some sort of an impact happened.

Something BIG occurred at the very least.

A large enough object wouldn't merely leave an impact crater but rather leave vast chunks of the martian crust molten. creating the disparities we see today across over half of it's surface.

Mars has a hemispheric dichotomy, a dramatic drop in surface elevation and crustal thickness that occurs near it's equator. In it's northern hemisphere elevation is on average about 5.5 kilometers lower and the crust is around 26 kilometers thinner. This could not have occurred naturally on it's own on Mars.

The asteroid impact would have generated enough heat so that large swathes of Mars’s crust would have melted, forming a “magma ocean” across most of the planet’s southern hemisphere, as the molten rock subsequently cooled and solidified, it would leave a thicker, higher-elevation crust over part of the hemisphere that was impacted.

Did anyone ever come to a conclusion on what these are? I'm pretty sure they are geysers, considering it was confirmed Mars has water on it the idea of Mars having geysers which shoot water wouldn't be a little out there. The fact that it's in the shape of a pillar almost seems to give my theory some evidence.

Really fucking thin atmosphere. It's like a very thin coating of a good insulating material, not as good as a thick coating of a slightly worse insulating material.
Pretty basic physics.

Kinda like a scab :p

Think of it like metal.
Heating it makes it very hot very fast and cooling it also makes it very cold very fast.

Probably a Transfomer spark

>thinks facts are only taught by prof

>there is a giant asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter
>ring shaped
>even though planets have formed long ago
>it almost looks like there was a planet there

>the moon is geologically dead and surprisingly low dense
>almost like if it were hollow

Where were you when you realized the Cuck Wars have already happened and it's part of our history the Jews won't talk about?

Maybe these are related to the unusually high rate of methane in the atmosphere (which shouldn't be there, because solar UV breaks down methane).

It's endothermic.

We would get the energy through burning more fossil fuels

Are you really that clueless?

That's literally the plot of an anime

Perhaps Mars just has random bursts like that and it's one of the reasons the ground looks charred black because of the pressure from the methane exploding? Geysers would be a cool idea but I think the methane making it spontaneously combust is a more interesting idea.

kek has spoken

climate jews exposed

this and this

This. Mars has basically zero atmosphere, an what little there is is mostly CO2

What did He mean by this?

B b b b b b b ut muh renawable energy, solar, wind, the hydrogen economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1q1MqsZCTUM

One theory is that it was caused by massive cosmic lightning bolt. It looks like it's been scarred electrically and follows same patterns as lightning strikes on earth. Sounds crazy but this document explains it pretty well:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y

There's still no offical explanation for Valles Marineris and it's massive size.

Well I suppose so then

The pressure on Mars is less than one percent of that on earth.

>So why is it so fucking cold?
Far from sun, thin atmosphere.

Ok, so Mars' atmosphere is 1% of what Earth's is, right? Earth has .426% co2 in the atmosphere right now. Mars has 96% co2 in its atmosphere.
So by your numbers Mars has twice as much co2 floating around than Earth, regardless of pressure.
So again, why is it so fucking cold?

It didn't collide, it just got
Really close and was torn apart from a tidal interaction with earth hence the global flood of human memory and lack of water on mars and also the 24 hour day (a little longer on mars but still the sameish) on both worlds not to mention the rocks from Mars they found in the arctic.

THERE'S NO OVENS ON MARS

Imagine there is 1000 kilograms of gas on earth. And imagine that 0.5 percent of it is CO2, therefore there is 50 kilograms of CO2 on earth.

Now imagine Mars, Mars has a much lower pressure which means there is less gas. Assuming the pressure on Mars is one percent of that of earth, we take one percent of 50 which gives us 0.5 kilograms of CO2.

But wait! Mars is also much smaller than earth which means there would be even less gas. Assuming that Mars has half the surface area of earth, by dividing 0.5 kilograms by two, we now only have 0.25 kilograms of CO2 compared to 50 Kilograms on earth. Do you understand now?

If that were as cost efficient as fossil fuels we wouldn't be worried about removing co2 and would just generate all of our energy with renewables...

kek

Saging this thread because it's not politics related but in case some of you sciency anons are curious I'm an astrophysicist. Simple answer is the Martian atmosphere generates a shit ton of heat via the greenhouse effect but the atmosphere itself is not thick enough to trap heat and it dissipates. This paired with a further distance from the son and a planetary core that is somewhat cooler than Earth's and you have the reason for it's surprisingly cold temperature.

Space Jews stole all the heat.

>inb4 some "educated" but unintelligent fellow comes along to call us white trash and assume we are retards

Farther from the sun and no atmosphere to act as an insulator to keep In heat, genius

kek says you're a retard because Mars doesn't have much of an atmosphere

Has something to do with the sun's impact on the atmosphere of mars... which is non existent.

Goddam, it's like the CO doesn't fucking matter isn't it? Before you ask, yes, this argument has been made.

Many times.

This, too.

youtu.be/dCrkqLaYjnc
youtu.be/ap6YfQx9I64

Good analysis. All of this, plus less solar radiation, and about 0.6 earth mass, and no magnetic field. Mars is a failed planet, too small and too far away from it's sun.

>that disappointed face.

i feel you, Mars.