Whos the greatest US President of the modern era and why is it Jimmy Carter?

Whos the greatest US President of the modern era and why is it Jimmy Carter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSbe87Y65ls
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2013
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump

The past century has had terrible presidents.
Theodore was the last great president.

Other than Obama, Clinton, JFK, it's Carter.

Hes not even president yet. And are you 12 years old?

Checked, witnessed

quads confirm

>leaf

Nixon was the only passable president since Eisenhower, who was the only passable president since McKinley. America's only great presidents were James K. Polk, Thomas Jefferson, and John Quincy Adams

I'm old enough to know that Jimmy Carter was an unequivocal failure.

>insecure white ppl still won't admit that Obama was a great president

JFK?

Nixon could have been legendary-tier if not for Watergate autism

And he writes world class books, no wonder hes won a Nobel Peace Prize!

>Nixon

Yuck, no thanks

Now that it's Christmas Eve and all the non autists are with their families and not on Sup Forums, there's some really shitty posts like this one.

jimmy carter rules

kek

i'll play Carter giving best korea nuclear tech showed his awesome powers of international diplomacy and acute critical thinking.

>Other than Obama, Clinton, JFK, it's Carter.

O you leaf

He's among the worst presidents, but among the best post-president humans.

Habitat for America did fantastic work.

What, he didnt start enough wars for you? Or is it because he didnt use the CIA to overthrow governments for their oil and gold

>among the best post-president humans.
Gave best korea nuclear technology.

Yeadh he was a real prize after he was president.

Idiot is too small a word for carter but it fits.

>What, he didnt start enough wars for you? Or is it because he didnt use the CIA to overthrow governments for their oil and gold

Fucking commie

You posted the wrong Roosevelt.

FDR is god tier.

Yup. Iran is so much better after we took a shit on their democratic government

James K. Polk was the last good president

/thread

Reagan

For killing the USSR with style

youtube.com/watch?v=GSbe87Y65ls

bruv FDR nearly killed america as we know it, thank god for polio

Americas clay wasnt even complete back then

Except he did. See his involvement in Central America. The CIA has been in control since LBJ. President GHWBush and President Obama are literally CIA men themselves.

Are you the messiah, or what ?

he completed it, the last good thing this country would do.

my dad met this senile fuck at a bookstore randomly and he gave him some children's book he wrote.

I was like 10 at the time so it was far below my reading level. I don't know why my fucking dad bought me that stupid book. I think he just felt kind of bad meeting jimmy in a bookstore and decided to buy it

Carter was considering nuking the Iranians to get those hostages, while based Reagan did the smart move and paid them piles of military equipment secretly and just tell his fellow Amerifats that the Iranians caved to his alpha aura.

another based Democrat. Why are Democrats so BASED

JFK was shit tier, the fact he got killed his third year in is the only thing going for his legacy.

Besides war on drugs and watergate, Nixon is one of the best presidents ever. JFK would've gone down as the greatest if the (((bankers))) didn't kill him

Obama.

I don't really think you can stretch the "modern era" of politics back to the 1970s. The modern era of politics, especially concerning the US, started when the cold war ended. And in terms of post cold war presidents your options are:
>Bush Sr.
>Clinton
>Bush Jr.
>Obama
None of whom were very good.

If you want to stretch the definition a few years you can include Reagan and then he wins easily.

1. Obama
2. Clinton

43. Reagan
44. Bush Jr
45. Trump

better question

Why WERE democrats so based?

Right wing retards get triggered when Obama kills America's enemies and vicious terrorists like Gadaffi, Bin Laden, Al Awlaki, Scalia and Breitbart..

>another based Democrat

you mean southern democrat? learn some fucking history before you speak retard

>reads through posts
>nobody mentions our greatest president Andrew Jackson at all
>most manly man of them all, and a true badass that ever walked the earth

Fuck off toothpaste you're not even American

Fag

>early 1800s
>modern era

That's all it took for Obama to win the Nobel Peace Prize

>you mean southern democrat

top kek

>Andrew Jackson
>Better than Obama
Obama is the best modern president

nice pic

fuck off retard sage

>you mean southern democrat

top kek

>killing gaddafi was a good thing
Kek, Libya is now a shithole thanks to Obama and he continued to detabilize the Middle East. The refugee crisis in Europe his largely his fault

Yeah Barry gets the gold medal in the modern era, but the guy who gets first at the Special Olympics is still a fucking retard

you really btfo yourself didn't u?

>thanks to Obama
>implying Libya wasn't Hillary's master plan

How the fuck did he even do that?

Arent we in debt for 19 Trillion?

>unironically thinking the killing of Gadaffi was a good thing

you right wing retards always crying over your precious middle east, precious libya, precious Syria, precious Israel.

Fuck off already.

Right back at ya

Like I said, right wing retards get triggered when Obama kills America's enemies.

I love how liberals are slowly but surely rewriting the narrative to make the most hated American president of all time (Carter) slowly soften up and look better while mudslinging every angle possible of Reagan, who won 49 of 50 fucking states in his reelection bid

I'm curious as to how perverted history is going to look in 100 years

debt =/= deficit

deficit is a yearly number

Don't trust Republicans with money.

>make the most hated American president of all time (Carter)

lol
trump was getting hate because he was only focusing on domestic issues for the whole campaign.

>literal retard
lol

The overall debt was not affected by his surplus. Yes, it was a good thing, but followed by the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and reckless government spending for 16 years, the debt has grown and grown. It also doesn't help that the aging Boomers are relying on SS, but low wages means that Ponzi scheme is about to fall

wew lad

>private sector create jobs
>hurr Obama

Post yfw you realize Conservatisim is a mental disorder

Private sector thrives under Democrats.
Private sector crashes under Republicans.

>President Obama takes office
>Things are still shit for two years
>Midterms hit
>Republicans smash Obama's teeth out
>Economy instantly recovers
>Economy continues getting better despite Obama having zero say in the economy
>Leaf attempts to convince himself and us that this is because Obama is a genius

>right wing retards think Putin is their friend and just wants what's best for America

Straw man argument. Clinton had the benefit of the Internet bubble boom. Bush inherited the bust (see Enron and WorldCom) and began to work on that. Shortly thereafter the housing crisis is what Barry got.

1. Economy turned around long before the do-nothing Putin lovers took office

>Under Democrats
Except the last six years were spent under the Republicans. Control of House and Congress.

The Executive Branch has little to no input on the matter. When you divide this shit up by presidencies you're being disingenuous, show it by Senate control and you'll see a very different picture.

2. Even Republicans called it the Obama economy

3. Trump thinks the unemployment rate is 42%. Wow thanks Republicans!

>Obama has zero say in the economy
>Things got better once Obama was stopped
Lol retard

For propaganda purposes, which worked. Obama was humiliated and his party has been smashed.

You may thank the Republicans for saving the country from Democrat criminals yet again.

From my understanding of Carter, he was handed a bad hand with both options being bad. He was president during a very stressful time.

Regardless of his presidency, he is an amazing human being.

>destabilizing countries by killing their leaders and letting a power vacuum form that is subsequently fulled by islamists and terrorists defeats our enemies
>im totally not retarded for not thinking that Obama is just a left wing Bush

Also

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time

>94% of all new """jobs""" are part time, Obama admin admits

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>soon to be followed by pathetic retard leaf giving me many (Yous) and lulz like the lolcow he is by pretending he didn't just get BTFO

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>Except the last six years were spent under the Republicans. Control of House and Congress.

WRONG.

Democrats had Senate till last year.

Also, do nothing Republicans did nothing except try to crash the US economy again. It's what they do best.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2013

Also, Republicans call it the Obama economy.

Lol I can't wait till they crash the economy again.

Yep. Nigger got his fingers twisted off two years into his term. Utter humiliation, totally one-sided bitchslapping.

Now six years later the economy has recovered (thanks to the Republicans) and it will continue to thrive under President Donald J. Trump.

I know you're salty that your party of criminals got BTFO hard, but try to keep it down.

I believe that he is alluding to the fact that the President signs it into law. Because the Republicans maintained a control over the senate, few laws that Barry liked were introduced. As such he had "little say in the economy"

>lulz
>lolcow
>AHAHAHAAHAAHAH
please make an effort to be less of a cancerous redditor

muh dot com meme again lol

Bush had much faster internet and computers, still managed to crash the economy.

>Called it the obama economy
Not an argument. Republicans controlled the House, prevented Obama's ineptitude.

Then your party lost like the bunch of criminals that it was. Thank God the DNC is dead.

Well with the DNC OBLITERATED it shouldn't take long. So I'll bet that in six months, when the economy is soaring, you'll be here explaining how it definitely isn't happening.

95% of OBama job creation has been full time actually.

ZeroBrain lol. No wonder you retards are so fucked. Accurately predicted the last 1000 out of 1 recessions.

Dems had Senate till last year actually

Reddit is better than pol and Sup Forums, most threads are bollocks and I can actually learn something on Reddit

>putin lovers
you realize neocons hate putin as much as clinton / obama do right? Not saying they have any differing opinions or anything, bush / mccain / obama might as well all be the same person.

plz turn off your tv, its making your retard