Why do boomers return to the workforce after they have """retired""" even if they have enough cash to live on?

Why do boomers return to the workforce after they have """retired""" even if they have enough cash to live on?

They claim its because they enjoy working or they are bored but I can't believe that.

Are they simply the best goys that have ever lived?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No I think they just like working

If they're healthy and enjoy working, making money and supporting their family, I see no problem with it.

you'd be surprised how boring being a NEET can get

They get bored. I know an old man who retired at 50 and he's 90 now. He's been retired as long as his whole working life.

They're lying about having "enough money" because they are ashamed and are working to survive like everyone else. You goys are fucking dumb

This. Also doesn't zero mental/physical stimulation raise your risk of Alzheimer's

to pay for theirs expenssive vacations

This. Me personally I'm fucking lost if I get so much as a three day weekend.

Work your whole life then one day stop working. You will become bored as fuck eventually. Your brain needs stimulation/goals and watching tv all day isn't enough.

Social atomization has caused them to hate being alone with themselves, so they use work as an excuse for socialization because they don't have a cohesive social structure.

Also they don't have enough money, don't believe them when they pull this shit.

Gen X and Millenials: this is your future

Most are broke. Lost it sending their useless kids to college who now live at home work part time, lost it with housing bubble, too many vacations and new cars.

Working keeps the mind busy and healthy. Also improves cognitive memory.
Plus their just bored.

fuck, they're

This.

Get a hobby, do shit for yourself, theres a thousand different things you can do on your own. Becoming dependent on some douchebag telling you what to do is just being weak-minded.

thisssisisijsjiserjiofdsjoiasfidsfjoifasdiagosdijfsodaij

>Becoming dependent on some douchebag telling you what to do
if you've been working at a company for 50 years and still have someone telling you what to do then you might as well kill yourself the day you walk in the company doors.

*there

Every boomer piece of shit I've ever known was a satanic fuck who needs to be skinned and burned alive. All of them.
Then again don't get me wrong, millennials aren't a prize to be around either. Probably because they were born from scumbag boomers.

*theyeir're

Because the thought of them leaving the next generation a single cent, let alone a full time job sickens them.

Yeah so I'd read books or travel or learn a new skill or do something I'd always wanted to do.

But they fucking go back to work as a store greeter. I could understand if their job was interesting and helped a lot of people but goddamn.

Boomers were molded into goyim slaves by Jewish media indoctrination. Their ultimate motive in life is to work for the Jew, make money for the Jew, pay taxes to the Jew, etc. Then the Jews give them goy biscuits.

>Social atomization has caused them to hate being alone with themselves, so they use work as an excuse for socialization because they don't have a cohesive social structure.
Sounds pretty spot on.
And yes many of them are broke even after a lifetime in the workforce. God only knows how.

Most young people I know use vidya because is cost effective entertainment.
Boomers do seem to enjoy their new car every 5 years (gota keep up with their fellow boomers) + the yearly vacation in some Asian shithole.

Most young people I know under 50 just pirate everything but yeah if you're paying games can be cost effective.

Boomers and Chinese students are the only people I've heard of buying new cars. Retarded as fuck when cars last for years and you can buy a used one that's just as nice (although you can't brag about it)

They don't actually have enough cash to live on, they just say they do because they don't want to admit to you that they fucked up.

>And yes many of them are broke even after a lifetime in the workforce. God only knows how.
they're adamant consumers. they really are best goyim.
that and they somehow managed to spend their children's and grandchildren's inheritance before most of them were even born. must've been that stint in the 70's where nearly EVERYBODY was on drugs. maybe that and throwing the entire nation's infrastructure to back israel when they went through that return to christian fundamentalism phase in the 80's.
after that, they just focused on buying giant tvs complete with a ludicrous cable package but I really need 500 channels and nintendos that wound up crippling an entire generation into overgrown children and retards.
but I guess that last one wasn't their fault, those fucking japs were really playing 7th dimensional yahtzee in space for revenge of hiroshima.

I just catch the on-line sales at the end of the year. $100 US covers me all year long.
If I'm spending the year off booze then thats basically all I need for an entertainment budget for a whole fucking year.

They're souls have been broken by wageslaving. Like a woman who's been abused will seek out further abusive partners. You either break free now or never.

There's always someone above you, user.

Unless you work for yourself, like a real man.

Earning a wage is for cucks.

>Unless you work for yourself, like a real man.
That's what I was getting to. You're supposed to work for a company for maybe a decade or two, then use that experience in your industry to start your own business, while applying modern techniques that your 90year old supervisor refuses to do because he's always done it his way since the Civil War.
If not you're just a literal cuck.

They don't want to give up on power. The transition of power form the boomers isn't going will, it was supposed to go to us, but instead it's going to the kikes in Washington.

at that age he probably collected a nice pension. good luck finding one of those nowadays.

Pure and simple: they're in debt. Most people are in debt up to their eyeballs trying to keep up with the Jones. They have to work to service the credit joo.

You still need to survive that decade or two to build up capital. Here in Aus the working class wages are so shit and the costs of raising a family and housing so expensive that striking out on your own is just too risky for most people.

>spend entire life working
>suddenly no longer working
>...

Every boomer i have met, even the ones making an insane amount of money for a long period of time do not save or investment close enough to live well for retirement.

My generation is mostly terrified of debt. But boomers seem to see it as a warm cozy blanket.
Being 50-100k in the red is nothing to them, as long as they can service it they don't seem to give a shit. I've met a few who hit age 60 or so when it all comes crashing down; but by then they dont give a fuck because they are already in a granny flat or home.
I guess thats how they see it, service the debt for 40 years and live a decent quality of life then just live like shit off the state for the last 20 years since you're so old it by then it doesn't matter.

High Priest - Level 5

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

If you took the 'boomer approach' and just piled on debt from age 25-55 but always made the payments and 'managed it well', what the fuck dose it matter if you jew your creditors at age 55, you just lived the best 30 years of your life.
I bet thats how they see it.
>I'll get mine fuck the rest.