Why do well known right wingers like Lauren Southern...

Why do well known right wingers like Lauren Southern, Paul Joseph Watson and Stephen Moloneaux or hwoever you spell his name stick to easy targets like liberals and SJWs while refusing to actually name the jew?

They have large audiences that would listen to them if they actually named the jew.

You just can't be a racist or anti-Semite publically and have any sort of career or life. Even people on the right will completely shun and avoid you. It is career and social suicide.

she works for a jew, alex jones wife is a jew, the jews are the most powerful, well connected and litigious, venomous people on the planet

you take them on and your in for a world of pain, we will gradually get jews into the conversation though, we will get there

It's called "controlled opposition"

>call out the jew
>conservatives will buttfuck you into oblivion

Their goal is to make money. You get money from Jews.

Because that's our job user. There has to be a gateway drug. I finally ended up here because I was made curious by (((Ben Shapiro's))) bitching.

>Stephan Moloneaux
>Moloneaux

jews are great, but nethaniahyu is an idiot

They're monetizing the mess they've created

those are western jews, a breed different all together

Lies

Because they're not schizophrenic ideologues that hold shaky theories to the same standard as objective fact.

I'm not into the islamic thing

that's because they were sent by the jews to make sure the zeitgeist steers clear of the jews by distracting them with easy targets whilst only making jews look small and/or irrelevant.

same thing with the four horsemen during the atheist movement

and same with all the other movements before that.

jews have the west under complete hypnosis. they have no idea who's controlling them.

That's like asking why the Allies didn't just kill Hitler in '39.

The answer is of course because they needed him to escape to Mars and bide his time before returning to do what needed to be done.

no one identifies with bullying people out of their homes

its not the right time

How come when evalion talked about this stuff, everyone immediately called her a shill? You just can't win.

I'd fuck her right in her nigger hole

Listening to Molymeme lately, I think he's woke to the JQ but doesn't dare go that far because he doesn't want to torpedo his career.

>alex jones wife is a jew
He got a divorce, but you are right that naming the jew is career suicide.

>They have large audiences that would listen to them if they actually named the jew
You watch them obviously. The media will never call out Jews but that's our job. I do enjoy Moly and he did point out the immigration double standard with a fellow Jew. PJW is a good goy. Lauren also part Jewish but nazi memes doesn't bother her and she helps fight campus lefties.

Jes literally pay them to be controlled opposition. If you didn't fucking know this you need to lurk A LOT more.

that file name

Ezra levant is the closest to being redpilled a jew could possibly be. Literally an albertan seperatist redneck who is also jewish. Basically ralph klein for the 21st century.