Did anyone actually receive these?

Did anyone actually receive these?

I donated $100 and never got one. I tried contacting the Trump cabinet and they insist it was never a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Party_Badge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I eventually got mine like 3 weeks ago. it took forever considering I donated back in july.

>I donated $100 and never got one

Trump stiffs everyone. This has been known for years. Yet you still gave him money?

Trump supporters are vermin. I hope you find a lump next time you scratch your balls.

Cut and clear your finger nails, user

I just got my black card in the mail.

Still not as bad as Hillary

People donated a billion dollars to her and got jack shit.

check your spam folder, they sent out an e-mail apologizing for the delay

Lol kill yourself

Lying Nigger, i got my Charter member, Executive member, and waiting on my elite member status. Quit your bitching, you know those things are in such high demand, that they literally sent out an email telling it's members that there is a delay on the carda because there is so much demand ..

You're a piece of crap

>t. pussified liberal

>giving money to a FUCKING BILLIONAIRE
>a billionaire that said he didn't wanted donations for months

I hate normalfags so much. God needs to patch your scripted routines already, you fucking NPC sons of bitches.

lmfao Sup Forums will go with drumpf even if it kills them...Sad!

i'm neet and homeless and shit and trump emails me every fucking day trying to sell me credit cards. i don't even understand why he's still asking for donations. only thing that's upset me with his campaign so far

Yes. I got the Gold, Silver and black cards.

Yeah, this was never a thing.
What time line are you from?

>I tried contacting the Trump cabinet
Did you now?

because he's scamming these poor alt rightards just like he did withbhis "University"

I guess you show that to the soldier to let you pass during martial law.

Nope, I donated to get this a while back too and nothing yet

i didn't know you could donate from outside of the US?

Burger in nipland. I bought 4 hats, 2 signed books, 2 tshirts, executive card, black card, board membership.

I drew the line at the brick thing but yeah

Got mine. Not sure when it came exactly because I was out of town for a while (well over a month) and it came some time then. I donated a little over $100 and I went to Erie, Pennsylvania (one of the counties he flipped) to knock on doors.

>tfw wanted a woman card for lulz but couldn't bear to give her money

I just got mine literally yesterday bro. But mine is black (Trump Black Card) But there is no my name on the front, just a place on the back to sign my name.

So Yes, I now own a Trump Black Card, and I think I'll get the chief of helicopter operations spot.

AMA

That is exactly the one I got in the mail. Waited a long time, then sure enough it came just yesterday.

Sorry for samefagging up the thread.

>what you can do with this card? it's just a shiny piece of plastic or it have a real purpose ?

But...what do you do with them? I imagine there must be some nice privileges you get access to depending on which card you got

>a thing

?????

I got one :)

Email them to complain.

Maybe they'll give me a job, or let me marry into the Trump family? Only time will tell, but just contributing to the campaign was well worth it just for the pleasure alone, and then seeing God Emperor win, and I was there helping in my small way, and memeing too of course.

we get discounts at chik fil a
we also get discounts at the oven store
we also get a customer service hotline that doubles as a ICE hotline

Only the gold card counts. It has names.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Party_Badge

If you pull out the Trump card in front of any woman she is required by law to suck your dick.

I just received my Trump Black Card in the mail. :D

I got mine like 1 month later

Yeah, I got one. Seems Donald had already run up a few tens of millions on it, and sent the scheme bankrupt.
Figures.
(humor tag)

Impressive. Very nice. Let's see Hillary Clinton's card.

Thanks but I'd rather be on the wall.

bash your head in with a piping hot kettle, tosser

Nice

top kek