How in the fuck did his campaign end right there and then?

How in the fuck did his campaign end right there and then?

'Trumped up trickle down' is the most powerful zinger of any presidential debate. It is like a right hook from Tyson.

Israel absolutely loves Trump, so that explains how he won even though he shouldn't have. (((they))) really wanted their guy to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMpaT8LOaNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was the worst line of the debate season.

phony smile in a pants suit and the real Americans, WHITES, saw right the fuck through it.
democraps BTFO FOR EVER

Haha yeah user, you really activated my almonds with that one!
>*puts you in gas chamber*
DRUMPFKINS BTFO! haha
>*turns on the gas*
I'm ready for her!
>tosses your corpse into the furnace

>This was the worst line of the debate season.

The worst line of all time:

>"Millennials should pokemon GO to the polls"

It was cringeworthy as shit, but it was also pretty fucking accurate.

Hillary just came off as a smug bitch.

uhhh honey... no.

That zinger allowed her to win more votes than donald trump.

But I guess even if you win more votes in a democracy, you still don't win. It was rigged for Trump by the Jews because Israel and Trump publicly are very romantic and affectionate for eachother.

remember, if you voted for Trump, you deeply value of the interests of the Jews.

Like, seriously. Trump just reran Reagan's campaign with his slime attached. He sold people trickle-down economics. Reagan's campaign slogan was "Let's make America great again" for fuck's sake.

People love sucking Reagan's dead treasonous cock, though.

I think one of Trump's best lines was his response to "I'm with her," being, "No, I'm with you." So obvious, really. Wonder if he came up with it himself.

Whatever happened to her "Make America Whole Again"

i dont know who in the DNC thought "love trumps hate" was a good slogan.

it can be used both ways... trump could have used it if he wanted.

If you think that's a campaign ended, I see why she lost.

Out of touch with reality,

Message fatigue

How did she not get more millennial voters? That was a fucking extremely clever and hip line. It really showed that Hillary really does understand us Millennials and our interests.

Don't forget the genius "Drumpf" attack. That really took him down a peg!

>being this buttblasted

It was Jews vs Muslims this election. Jews are content with subversion, Muslims aren't satisfied until everyone submits to Islam or dies

Hillary didn't say that in a debate though.

counter strike go to the polls

Lmao at this tranny

The Clinton campaign lost because they are pathetically out of touch with modern times.

So, in desperation, they started doing the stupidest, most cringey shit ever devised in an attempt to appeal to "Millennials"

>Attempting to create memes
>POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS
>TELL US IN 3 EMOJIS OR LESS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT STUDENT DEBT
>PANT SUIT FLASH MOB
>CTR literally created a private facebook army to harass dissenters on social media
>Then they went full hipster and hired fucking LENA DUNHAM as a campaigner.

>They thought their victory was inevitable.

>Dunham goes on twitter gloating

>YESSS THIS IS IT. FINALLY. THE EXTINCTION OF WHITE MEN.

Gee I cant imagine why they lost.

And now they have the cowardice to expect us to be gracious to them, when they thought they were so close to our genocide.

So Hillary was too stupid to understand how to win an actual election?

Tim fucking Kaine.

nice trips but seriously

this is the worst bait of all time

is this your first day here? you must be intoxicated or something to think anyone would fall for this

Reagan was about as good of a president as Obama was.

>Because you'd be in jail

Is the best zinger of any presidential debate actually.

so she lost cuz the media
she lost cuz america is raciss
she lost cuz muh russians
she lost cuz muh jews
she just lost

alright that's enough leave the shitposting to the aussies

It's pretty much a description of their politics. She represents certain qualities that her supporters go along with. He, as a populist, is asking for support so he can represent the people who supported him.

Also she had no message. Trump ran on giving people dignity (jobs) and pride (restoring the country). Hillary ran on 1.) Trump is bad, 2.) making coal miners lose their jobs, 3.) white men are bigots.

Youll be buttblasted when Trump deports illegals and muslims. Youll be buttblasted when Trump bans muslims from coming into the country. Youll be mad when Trump allows companies to refuse gay customers.

Youll be buttblasted when he goes after your fellow americans! Watch out buddy.

The best zinger of any argument that has ever taken place in the history of mankind is this picture.

It's literally un-counterable

Do you have a brain? Just think a second about what "Trumped up trickle down" means. It's not clever just because the word trump is the same as Trump's surname. If something is "trumped up" it means that it's not authentic, that it's fraudulent and invented. Which means "trumped up trickle down" economics would be the opposite of trickle down economics. Hillary basically said that Trump was against trickle down economics when what she meant is that he's for it, all because some idiot (probably woman) "media expert" told her the pun would become a meme like "binders full of women"--it never happened.

>I guess even if you win more votes in a democracy, you still don't win
Daily reminder that retarded milennials think the USA is a democratic country. There's a reason for this you fucking loser.

they figured out how we would meme the shit out of it
whole ~ hole
hole ~ pussy
Immigrants ~ rape
make America an easily rape-able pussy for immigrants again.

as well as transgender memes
make America hole again ~ cut your cock off.

>a panel of 15 hired staffers took 18 hours in a dimly lit room to hammer this single phrase out and it still didn't stick even slightly
>Trump shoots from the hip every debate and manages to nail the memorable zingers

lol

another great (awful) post by an underage austalian straight from r/Sup Forums and ifunny

Also she had a vagina and it's her turn yuck

>Accepted money from Saudi Arabia in exchange for diplomatic favors

How did her campaign not end right there and then?
Why are people still decrying her defeat despite this behavior?

She was actually too stupid to understand how to win the democratic primaries against Obama. Her campaign in 2008 apparently didn't understand the delegate system and thought it was a popular vote.

Because leftists believe the ends justify the means.

>'Trumped up trickle down' is the most powerful zinger of any presidential debate.

Problem is her delivery. She obviously knows how to speak and how to debate but she doesn't know how to tell a joke. Rather than just tossing in a quick "his economic plan is just trumped up trickle down economics", she spoke slowly and enunciated every part of the line as if she was condescendingly explaining her joke to a child.

Her best zinger was when she said Russia supported Trump because they wanted a puppet. She just slipped it in there quickly. It was the kind of thing that caused her supporters to do a double take and process what just happened. It left Trump stammering with no comeback ("No puppet, no puppet. You're the puppet!").

Her other lines were just made everyone cringe.

>TELL US IN 3 EMOJIS OR LESS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT STUDENT DEBT

This reminds me of when the FBI announced that they were restarting the e-mail investigation, and IMMEDIATELY her Twitter went full damage control and started posting a bunch of blatant bullshit, including that Clinton would wipe all student debt if she were elected. I was planning on sitting out the election but after that I immediately went and voted Trump.

>muh popular vote
>muh popular vote
>muh popular vote
>muh popular vote

Repeating yourself over and over doesn't actually work. You know that, right?

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the impeachment of Donald Trump has reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1998. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

she did what any person running for election in a democracy should do, she got more votes than her opponent.

no one on this board will give a shit about any of that.

So she was too stupid to know how the election works? It's like in a football game, saying that you won because you got more yards, even though your opponent got more points. Sad!

If a billionare idiot relates to more common people than a smug cunt, you know Hilldawg was the worst candidate ever

I don't know what you mean by bait but I am hundred percent serious.

>after election is over
>ahhh we were just kidding about locking her up. It played will before the election but not so much after (he literally said that)

You got played.

>when asked about her own economic plan
>"muh website"
It's not even fun watching Hillshills slide further into irrelevancy.

Maybe you could argue that my affinity for her zinger is just subjective opinion, but you cannot argue that Trump is not very close to the Israelis. You cannot deny that Trump is the candidate of the Jews. Objective and undeniable.

> when Trump deports illegals and muslims. Youll be buttblasted when Trump bans muslims from coming into the country. Youll be mad when Trump allows companies to refuse gay customers.

I fucking hope so, that's why I voted for him.

lol dumbass.

You're telling me people on this board would be okay with there being less muslims in this country?

Bullshit. Sup Forums is not okay with this sort of discrimination and anti diversity.

what about putin, is this a conspiracy between the jews, putin and trump? does the jews and putin love each other?

trumped up means to be boosted. She is meaning he is going to implement a boosted, stronger version of trickle down economics, dipshit.

You know the real zinger? One word
>WikiLeaks
It looked like someone walked over and kicked her in the cunt anytime someone mentioned it.

>Wrong
It still makes me laugh, and that is why he won IMO. Everyone has wanted to be able to call a politician out on bullshit and him saying "wrong" was not only comedic gold but a simple example of his connection to the real average person

I would tell you to chop your cock off but you've probably already done that

What's wrong with Israel? They have a border wall & they hate Islam too!

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>yesterday it was Putin
>today its the Jews

Isn't his wife, daughter and son in law all practising Jews?

Also
>Jew marrys a non jew. (
>you still think he has any input to zionist scheming

Trumps family, even the practising Jews are still goys in the eyes of zionism

The US is a democracy, you dipshit. That is why we have elections, you complete moron. Do you think non democracies have elections?

The only reason Trump one is because the Jews, who we all agree control everything, rigged it in Trump's favor because Trump is historically the single most pro Jewish Candidate in history. The Jews have a deep love for Trump, and Trump loves them too.

Except the one jew that owns the company manufacturing the US voting machines financed Hillary's campaign ...

> who is Georgo Soros
> what is Smartmatic

>alex jones conspiracy theories.

kek. I bet you also think that Hillary runs a pedophile ring under a pizza restaurant

>right hook

The USA actually a republic

I can't even vote kiddo I'm just saying it was pretty badass

Her delivery was forced and sounded like it was read from a script.

Her entire life looks that way desu.

>democratic republic
>democratic
>democracy

>How in the fuck did his campaign end right there and then?
>'Trumped up trickle down' is the most powerful zinger of any presidential debate. It is like a right hook from Tyson.

How in the fuck are you idiots so autistic that you don’t just give up whining about it? You never stop with your insipid whimpering, and despite your impotent rage, you never ever come to realize your ultimate impotence.

The most disgusting thing about it is that you would prefer the penultimate expression of corruption, treason and evil that is HRC over a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Is it the fluoride in the water that makes you so gullible and stupid? Is it some devil that crawls inside your mind that makes you want to shackle yourself to the interests of EVERYONE BUT YOU and thereby be enslaved by stinking swarms of shitskins that you supposedly love so much?

Is it all the GMO’s and pharmaceutical drugs that are melting your brain that make you think that ‘Trumped up Trickle Down’ is actually a good epithet? You are beyond pathetic.

Wake up, sissies. Trump might be servile to the rich and to the kikes, but at least he has a degree of patriotism. You know, that thing that’s kind of like self-interest, but on a national level?

But go ahead and call for the executioners so that you can chew on the gun butts, on your knees, as you apologize for your very sinful existence. Go ahead and try to carry the weight of every degenerate shitskin and lunatic that literally is screaming for your very blood to flow in the street. Go ahead and kill yourself, by yourself, and leave the rest of us out of it.

See the circled definitions in the picture. We are a democratic republic.

Because it came from the same insincere voice that gave us things like "I'm jus chillin in cedar rapids"

>GMOS are bad

Literally disqualified yourself completely. Nothing you say matters. You have revealed yourself to be a complete dumbfuck if you think there is anything wrong with GMOs.

There is nothing wrong with GMOs. In fact, they are the reason why large portions of the world are not starving to death. Please, if you think there is something wrong with them, post some proof against them.

And no, info wars is not a credible source.
>BOOM BOI BOOM. BLOWN THE FUCK OUT DA ROOM.
>GETCHA SHIT AND GO, YOU HAVE BEEN SHOT STRAIGHT IN THE DOME

it was a good and truthful zinger

>free elections

An election in which the person with the most votes doesn't win and the election is just arbitrarily given to one of the losers doesn't seem free.

>BYE BITCH BYE
>MY SUPERIOR POLITICS GOT YOU CRYIN'
>IM STEADY EXPOSIN ALL YOUR BITCH ASS LYIN'

it was a terrible zinger. she ran stupid shit by retards in focus groups and that made them sqeee the most

>Israel absolutely loves Trump, so that explains how he won even though he shouldn't have. (((they))) really wanted their guy to win.

Bohemian Grove, the CIA, the MSM, Hollywood, academia, the globalists, La Raza, etc. all shilled against him. Try again.

>'Trumped up trickle down' is the most powerful zinger of any presidential debate.
I bet you loved this too:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMpaT8LOaNY

This only proves that libtards can't understand what's a dank zinger.

>It's white women's fault
>It's the FBI's fault
>It's the Russians' fault
>It's the Jews' fault
Doubles decides who they blame next.

>win more votes
she was playing checkers when the game was 3D chess, oops, maybe next time she'll play for electoral votes

>"remember to POKEMON GO to the polls"

What did the hook-nosed subhuman kike parasytes that wrote her slogans mean by that?

Now scale as a percentage of income

Oh wait I guess you won't because that'd throw a nasty logarithm on your graph huh

>'Trumped up trickle down' is the most powerful zinger of any presidential debate. It is like a right hook from Tyson.

okay grandma

The new CTR / MoveOn script is "Trump's a jew-lover" which is hilarious because they're almost all jews over there.

Pretty hilarious, they will end up with PTSD.

Blaming white women was the BEST part

Do you even know where you are

>14 posts by this id

this, they turned off a shit-load more white women with that

this doubling down they're doing now will be remembered as the thing that took the fractured pieces of liberalism and smashed them into raw atoms

The truth hurts.

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

How does it feel to be in the Goldstein Bears universe?

The Deplorables comment really was the end, I think. You can tell the clinton campaign intended to push that phrase long and hard for the rest of the election, but it backfired so fucking badly. Even CNN didn't defend it.

worse than tim kaine's horrendous "zingers"?

>hillary clinton supporters are one person

monumental stupidity. You would catch these hands pretty badly if you were here irl. watch out boy

>There is nothing wrong with GMOs. In fact, they are the reason why large portions of the world are not starving to death.

>Implying that's reason enough to end GMO's, considering that all those niggers and assorted shitskins would starve without GMO's

>boy

you're right, there must have been a few hundred actual supporters, if you add up all the people who ever went to one of her rallies

even by accident

>>Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

So they won't park their money in ireland.

that is cool. I didn't know that if you dragged the arrow over someone's ID, you can see how many times they have posted in the thread.

Thanks man!

You realize that cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires doesn't even do anything, right? Most billionaires like Trump are able to hire financial advisers who ensure that they pay no taxes through loopholes. And trump has already said he wants to close those loopholes.