Have you given yourself to the only person that matters Sup Forums? Have you accepted this man into your heart?

Have you given yourself to the only person that matters Sup Forums? Have you accepted this man into your heart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ll5J6VVMfX0
youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't accept someone who is not real, and was disproven by SCIENCE! and logic. Not sorry!

Yes. Roman Catholic.

Happy Christmas.

Yes, just bought a nice Cross necklace a few days ago made out of Tiger's Eye stone

Christanity is cucks religion. It's a shame we had not have more proud religion, white people would not be so cucked.

a pedophile cult just as evil as Rotherham

a jewish prophet whose cult took control of Roman culture shortly before immigrants nuked it where have I heard something like this before

Yes, thanks for asking. I love Jesus.

Of all the scam-I mean religions, the Roman Catholic Church is the funniest one; you eat bread and call it the Body of Christ?? Metal as hell!

You could have bought a Chemistry Kit, or a Physics book (read "A Universe From Nothing" by Lawrence Krauss, he proves that only poopooheads need a god to create a universe out of magic)

Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny also loves you!!!!

Jesus is mentioned in Texts outside of the Bible,
> not believing Jesus was an actual man with a large following is retarded
> not believing he had actual fucking powers
> logical

I thought you were a fucking leaf, I'm still convinced you're a fucking leaf.
Welcome and merry Christmas brother!
Nice! Share a pic maybe?
>cuck
Post disregarded.
Post disregarded
Love him and be proud! Don't be swayed by the naysayers.

Why should I?
is it proven that he existed?
is it proven that he was a god and that the stories are true?

I feel sad for those that have not OP. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Middle East is a cesspool.

Jesus is some faggot who felt the need to die for my sins. Hes almost as bad as those people who pray for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll5J6VVMfX0

I have a cross in my room just in case he comes back.

Now that you mention it I realize that Joseph was the original cuck and cuckoldry is normalized and encouraged in christianity

I weep found brother I will pray for you as well.
>cuck
Post disregarded.

Christianity is the hallmark of a civilised Europa. The Pagan barbarians were violent degenerates. Also, Jesus completely BTFO ((( them ))), by fulfilling their own prophecies then telling them they are doing basically everything wrong.

His fan fiction says he died with eleven. Retards have more than that on twitter.

God literally cucked a Jew and cut them out of the line of succession.

All of which have been disproven by the atheist historian Richard Carrier; whoops! Back to CandyLand with you!

Yeah, us sad people will rely on dumb ol' SCIENCE! and rationality to get through life.

Nothing says "civilization" like forcing indigenous people to bow down before Sky Daddy or else they'll be burned alive at the stake. Paganism was cool as fuck, even though they bought into theism.

>God
More like a roman soldier that raped a random jewish girl

>jesus

A dead kike on a stick

I'll pray for you tonight user

Riffraff - Level 0

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

>worshiping a Jew
>pretending to be redpilled

Please pray to Richard Dawkins and the cast at Atheist Experience! And to SCIENCE!

>sacrifies life for everyones sins
>comes back to life, is literally god
oh jeez wow thats a huge sacrifice you made, buddy...

Will do, Dawkins is a chill dude. Can't blame him for never having a religious experience that made him a believer.

JEEEESUSSSSSS
DANAAAAA DAAAAAANANANANAAA
JESUS BABY YEAH!
JESUS IN MY HEART! ALL THE TIME
JESUS EVERY SINGLE DAY! YES!
jESUS IS MY BUDDY!

Yes. Yes I have.

Yes I have. Thank you.