Unironically voting for someone to rule over you

>unironically voting for someone to rule over you
Top cuck, why aren't you anarchist yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdS6fyUIklI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the most anarchy will ever be is a transitional form of rule between great empires.

because you will never properly stop others from ruling you one way or another

Because I'm not fourteen anymore and I don't hate my parents

Further explain your rationale behind this statement

>because we are not 14 years old anymore

Go fuck yourself you shock troop for Communists

That's all "anarchists" are

Because I'm not 14.

>Democracy/Republicanism/etc
>Vote for someone to rule over you
>Anarchism
>Pay someone to rule over you

>leaf

In functional society there are always those to be commanded, and those to command.

Dumb fucking leaf.

Says who?

/thread

thank you for aiding in our discussion

Can you actually list a functional society that has had a functional anarchist system? With anarchy there is only chaos, there is no law, no order, no rights.

Stop being an edgy teenager and realize how it really works.

>leafes

Yes, several Papau New Guinean and Amazonian tribes and not to mention your ancestors from several millennia ago who began the lineage to this exact conversation
Ponder at the socioeconomical advances brought on by Richard Nixon and his administration

Robert Dyer is a much better food reviewer than this ginger bitch fag.

fuck you. leave review brah alone. he's cool af.

It's not so much for them to rule over me, but the 32 million idiots that also live in my country.

B-but who w-would b-buh-buh build

THE ROADS

/thread

>not undermining the state from within

You're a pretty shitty anarchist if you don't take every opportunity to subvert the state, especially by participating if you can.

so by growing up you've learned that you cannot govern your own life and you need someone else to do it for you? that's what i like to call a dumbass piece of shit sheep who deserves every ounce of suffering that will come from it.

>/thread
>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread>/thread
PLEASE notice me I'm totally contributing and not wasting a good bump
I'm not quite sure how to go about this as of yet but I am inclined to agree with you

Because I'm not 13 hierarchy is inherent in all pack mammal social structures

Because someone will rule over me either way, so I'd like to be able to vote for them.

We've read this statement multiple times in this thread. Please bring a debate if you'd wish to participate in a timely manner

He basically copies Michael Savage' speech patterns. The fact of the matter is, ginger bitch sucks ass. Robert Dyer is functionally retarded and STILL better than ginger bitch

>I'm not quite sure how to go about this as of yet but I am inclined to agree with you

The direct route is to get elected to office and disrupt the process as much as possible. Dismantle as many governing bodies as you can, or pass legislation that paralyzes the ability of the government to enforce its will.

The indirect route is to be a bureaucrat and fail to implement government programs.

>Yes, several Papau New Guinean and Amazonian tribes and not to mention your ancestors from several millennia ago who began the lineage to this exact conversion

So the only examples you can name are pre Neolithic tribal societies?
Wow we should transition our highly complex post industrial societies to be just like that also tribes have hierarchies their just not as complex as ours

>Amazonian tribes

yeah and those Amazonian tribes still live like actually indigenous tribes from over 500 years ago, never actually evolved to anything civilized. we have tons of those in the Amazonia jungle and some cannibals too, would like to come and live with them to experience some anarchy?

with anarchy you don't have to live like a primitive tribesman. we have knowledge these days. we can have more access to resources without government regulations and restrictions. volunteerism.

How about you kill yourself, you fag?

Have you ever considered that governments are basically a human universal because humans LIKE having governments?

Seems like it would take too much time. Change must be brought on now. Also it takes a special type of person to be a politician.
Anarchism does not bring on pre-modernized societies but rather allows creative flow and outreach which the government would otherwise criminalize
There was no argument and everyone knows this

LISTEN HERE MOTHERFUCKER, I MAY SEE LIKE SOME STUPID GOTH BUT I'VE TAKEN 4 YEARS OF PSYCHOLOGY, SELF TAUGHT MYSELF COLLEGE LEVEL CALCULUS AND HAVE A IQ OF 148. MY SELF ESTEEM IS HIGHER THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE BECAUSE I FUCKING KNOW WHAT I'M HERE TO DO. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE A UNIVERSITY STUDENT, YET YOU PICK ON KIDS IN A WAR ROOM ON THIS SITE? I'M ONLY 18 SO I CAN'T GO OUT AND DO SHIT ALL THE TIME.BUT DON'T YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN PICK ON, AS YOU SAY, "KIDS"? I'M SURE ANYONE HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE WOULD AGREE THAT SOMEONE WHO PERCEIVES THEMSELVES AS HIGHER IN INTELLECT, MATURITY, ETC. IS JUST AN ASSHOLE IF THEY PICK ON "KIDS". ALSO, MY "RAGE AND IGNORANCE" COME FROM A LACK OF SELF CONTROL OVER MY ENVIRONMENT, SINCE I'VE GROWN UP WITH VERBALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSIVE PARENTS, ONE OF WHO, IS ALWAYS HIGH AND DRUNK, AND I WAS BULLIED, AND WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CHRONIC DEPRESSION IN THE 6TH GRADE. THAT WAS 5 FUCKING YEARS AGO MOTHERFUCKER. YOU WANNA TALK MORE SHIT LIKE YOU MOTHERFUCKIN' KNOW ME?! LEARN TO GROW THE FUCK UP YOURSELF, AS YOU TELL OTHERS TO DO, BEFORE YOU TRY TO FORCE THEM TO DO SO. IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GODDAMN SMART AND MATURE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME ON "KIDS"? AFTER ALL ISN'T IT YOU THAT SAID THAT THOSE WHO TAKE AND WALK AWAY ARE THE BETTER PERSON?! GET YOUR FUCKING LOGIC STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU COME ACCUSING OTHERS OF WHAT THEY'RE DOING WRONG YOU FUCKING CUNT.

So I can choose which mafia to align with? Closest place to anarchy in society is prison culture no fucking thanks on that one

I want to live in a house with plumbing and electricity
the roads and bridges I drive on to be maintained
I want to make sure the produce I buy at the market is fresh, and the ability to sue if they dare sell me anything besides what was being advertised
I mean, there really is no end to this list
anarchy is the destruction of a comfy modern society, fuck that

they are not universal in they way they decide and enforce policies. the people are born and raised into believing government is a necessity because that's all they've experienced, and there's a continuous agenda to keep it that way. time and time again government end up fucking it's own people and failing.

>Seems like it would take too much time. Change must be brought on now. Also it takes a special type of person to be a politician.

Pussy. There's no faster way. Rome wasn't built in a day and Russia didn't turn commie in a day either.

>Completely missing the point of what I said

Do you have the "Around blacks never relax" Reviewbrah webm?

Prison is literally authoritarianism on a miniature scale
>I don't know how to do anything by myself
Have you tried paying attention in class or reading a book?
The people who built your roads were first taught how to make the tarmac and you can learn this too
Climbing the political ladder to earn enough prestige to influence a societal change cannot be done singlehandedly

So you mean that we should abanddon our system that we took years do develop him to be the best fit for our need to a primitive system that never even made a indigenous tribe evolve to something at least civilized untill now?

just live you're life senpai
tune out the bullshit
ride the tiger

>Climbing the political ladder to earn enough prestige to influence a societal change cannot be done singlehandedly

Donald J Trump L I T E R A L L Y just did that.

And you don't even have to accumulate enough influence to change all of society to cripple the government. Just by implementing policies that cripple government enforcement you can drastically reduce the capabilities of government. You can cripple a police department with endless sexual assault and BLM training and forcing them to write 50 page reports on every encounter with a POC.

KEK, HEAR MY PLEAD

Because anarchism will eventually lead to some sort of hierarchy anyway, since people rely on others to get things done.

You do realize your country has an unprecedented number of corrupt officials right? Clearly this model has gone on for too long and has been manipulated by people who don't deserve to be in that position
Trump already has influence that he has worked for for decades

First thing, I cant even believe Im Commenting to this faggot but whatever, I can take a break from making Faggots into bitches to serve you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerdbeard? All i can see is a disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophile. Nothing like an alpha male god such as myself.
Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. NIGHT. I’d bet hella money that you havent ever gotten laid, or you got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, Gods like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a God.
At this point I know you WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you’re angry. Also you have a tiny dick and hate real Men with hog legs like me. But i know you just looked at fucking traps and blast your pants.
Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

Bless you, user. Bless you!

>Trump already has influence that he has worked for for decades

No, he actually doesn't. It's why the entire establishment turned against him during the campaign and he was funded almost entirely by small donors.

Wealth != influence. Not by a long shot.

This thread is such garbage bait

anarchism is not stable

>redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=JdS6fyUIklI

D-DELETE THIS!!!

o no he doesnt like bdsm concentration camps what a cuck

No I do agree with what you said but Trump has been in public eye for over 25 years. If Trump was not influential then he would not have been elected

Also, does anyone have any counter arguments other than "Dude it'll lead to chaos down the road! I've seen anarchism totally crash but I'm a fascist dude lmoa"?

>You do realize your country has an unprecedented number of corrupt officials right?

And what? Do you mean destroying everything and living like animals will change the human nature and make people less corrupt? You talk like a naive 15 years old that just discovered politics. First that all these corrupts in our country are commies woking with the Foro de São Paulo and Unasul, you can check for yourself on google. Second changing to a primitive system will only create chaos and nothing good come from chaos, will just destroy our society and we will be like a African country.

yes. the difference between us now is we have the knowledge to still advance in technology. we don't need a government for that. if it wasn't for regulations we would have free energy by now.

You don't care that people in charge of your life are corrupt and can make it much worse for you? Are you perhaps a 15 y/o who has not yet stepped into the real world yet? If you're OK with commies running your country then fine but I guarantee you it will make your life insanely worse and most, if not all, of your countrymen want something to be done about your political ordeal

Then you mean that Trump was well known, not that he had influence. Yes he was well known, but he only started having a chance when he spoke truth to power (mainly by dealing out sick burns during the republican primaries and aligning his platform with the concerns of actual americans and not establishment agendas).