Which country has the best fighters. Americans not included since most of us prefer to handle shit with firearms

Which country has the best fighters. Americans not included since most of us prefer to handle shit with firearms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Waugds-bQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNmQWaeu_2w
youtube.com/watch?v=lwM3-KhvvyM
youtube.com/watch?v=5LPKXime-Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nords, mongols, and nips had pretty cool warrior cultures. muslims are pretty good if they are radicalized and have a strong competent dictator bossing them around. t.Saladin and t.Tamerlan

Good answer. But I am asking about hand to hand combat

Ireland. The GOAT male fighter and GOAT female fighter (Katie Taylor).

probably chinese then, kung-fu and shit

Then it's bullshit to exclude Americans for a fuckton of reasons.

>GOAT
>lost to this

Care to name some?

Chinese would be my pick, but the term "fighter" includes the use of weapons since forever.

Still a two weight champ and won the rematch.

Figther = Hand to Hand

Warrior is what you are talking about

obviously

Maybe African countries now per capita. The west is all flabby bitch boys

>not choosing ken as your basic shoto

Africans tend to fight in packs and always rely on cheap shots. Not good fighters one on one

I mean, i can understand what you are trying to say (nice thread btw), but the common use includes the use of weapons. For example, when the refer to "Isis fighters" or something like that. That is my opinion though.

African American yes

Maybe Russia, didn't think of them

Yeah but warrior makes more sense. WARrior. One who wages war against another where use of weapons is required. That can be accounted to ISIS fighters

African Americans, Mexicans, Irish, British and Slav fighters.

Irish and Brits are quite the fighters, Mexicans I would say are somewhat decent and Blacks are not experienced. Slavs don't fight, they tend to kill instead

Makes sense. In that case, i stand with the chinese or japanese people. Other cultures
had excellent warriors, like the mongols or the sarracens, but they relied heavily on weapons.

>Mexicans I would say are somewhat decent and Blacks are not experienced.
There's a reason why they have become world boxing champions and mma champions. Don't be a little hater faggot. Also Slavs are starting to dominate boxing and have become mma champions before.

What have sissy white Americans done in combat sports? Nothing. Those "white" American fighters that have made impact are if Irish and Italian decent.

>hurr why do americans claim to be irish or italian when they were born in america
>oh but if they accomplished anything they are irish or italian

fuck off

Schlomo Shekelstein got Mexicans and Blacks famous. If you think MMA and Boxing is about experince and not money laundering to judges and rigged fights, you can get the fuck outta here with your shit opinion

Croats

>Schlomo Shekelstein got Mexicans and Blacks famous
a sissy white american everyone....

Ruskies.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Waugds-bQQ only correct answer

Bob Sapp is shit tier, though. Half of /pol would BTFO this clumsy, clueless overgrown manchild.

Bob Sapp was more of a freak than a legit fighter, a lot of fun to watch though.

As for Cro Cop

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNmQWaeu_2w

WHERE'S MY FOOKING BELT

No need to point it out, me and my dad watched live and laughed our asses off. Just posting for fun ofc.

He preferred to change the channel when a nigger was beating on one of his own.

Fair enough. Sapp is definitely entertaining to watch.

Nepal

They have Gurkas, that is why the poos have not made a move on their tiny feudal mountain kingdom.

>we have the highest number of SpecWar operatives
>sports/warsports are our primary entertainment
>most Americans hunt for the sake of hunting

We are the warrior culture of the world.
The Spartans, Norse, and Japanese are put to shame when compared with American warrior culture.

I loved Pride Fighting Championship.

It provided a great combination of really talented fighters (your Cro Cops, your Fedors and your Nogueiras) , freaks like Bob Sapp and maniacs like Don Frye, Webm related.

Probably some slavic country, they're well built and drunk 24/7 which means you aren't bringing them down with pain. And with drunk comes drunken brawls meaning they're experienced. Vodka truly is the best weapon.

pretty weak desu

Dude Gurkhas are tiny little fucks. They've got massive fucking balls, they have great endurance, can breathe super thin air, and make great soldiers; but without a weapon in his hand a dude who weighs under 120lbs isn't much of a threat.

the actual fuck..
why haven't I seen this before?

I think asians head is gonna hurt till death and beyond.

Good points about warrrior culture but that is different from a fighter culture which relies on hand to hand combat. Read to see the diff

Unironically america by sheer size. Probably Netherlands per capita. Thailand if you limit it only to manlets.

Reminded me of cro cop vs yoshihisa yamamoto, very fun to watch when someone gets arrogant and treats opponent with disrespect. I do have to say, one of the reasons i watch cro cop is because he is related to my extended family, not really big into ufc and generally fighting but i always watch when a match is hyped, no matter if its ufc or boxing or something. youtube.com/watch?v=lwM3-KhvvyM

What's going on in that pic ?

>tfw this fight with the dragon rider music no longer exists

Cro Cop was great fun to watch, one of the most entertaining fighters hands down. You'd be waiting the whole match for him to take some poor mook's head off with those high kicks of his.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LPKXime-Ko

Fun compilation

Gurkhas gonna gurk