Trump pleads guilty to all charges of fraud and pays out $25 million to the people that he stole from

Trump pleads guilty to all charges of fraud and pays out $25 million to the people that he stole from

How come there is not more outrage to this? He literally pleaded guilty and should be doing time in prison, but instead he is going on to become the president.

Settling is not an admission of guilt.

Anyone who thought Trump University was a real University deserves to have their money taken from them.

IT SAYS "UNIVERSITY" IN THE NAME

You are one of those retards

most degrees offered by mainstream universities are probably equally worthless

>millenial detective work

>pleads guilty
>He literally pleaded guilty

That's a blatant lie. He settled out of court.

Look, kid. I wet my beak in alot of things and as long as the earnings reports are good I tend not to ask a whole lot of questions.

Walmart UNIVERSITY!

OMG? This isn't a real university?

Because inherited fiat moni makes you invulnerable. It's like bond. And common law. We have affluenza and twinkie defences now. All lied about

so does prager university

>nobody cares about his returns
Nobody's gotta do it anymore I guess. Run Fat Tony for 2020

do you have a degree in sociology or humanities?

Because I never cared to begin with.

>IT SAYS "UNIVERSITY" IN THE NAME

Why don't you sue Dr. Pepper while you're at it? I'm pretty sure that soda never even attended a single medical school residency.

Can't wait for the derivatives crash. You left brained cucks won't even know what's going on let alone make excuses. 2,500 trillion Dollars. Enjoy

Settling is not pleading guilty. Guilt is a criminal thing anyway.

Besides, I never felt sympathy for the Trump U people. They were fucking retards. How can you not be a retard if you don't see some diploma mill brochure-shop coming from a mile away. It's like buying Trump water and expecting anything but Dasani with a Trump trademarked label.

That's why Trump was such a dope businessman. That's why I hired him. I want him to do that to the Chinks.

Hillary Clinton stole six billion from taxpayers as SoS.
$25 million is a fraction of six billion. Why don't we burn her at the stake?

>He literally pleaded guilty and should be doing time in prison
>prison time
>for settling a civil lawsuit

How about you learn about our legal system before saying stupid shit

>tfw shorted DB after the $14B fine announcement
>bought the dip at $9.70
>sold today at $18.60

It's going to be delicious.

So he's paying all of that money back?

That's good. Let's get all of these public colleges to pay us back then.

Good job setting the tone, Trump.

You can't sue a college or university if the degree you obtained didn't help you achieve anything.

Every university but the top 20 would be sued 24/7 if you could.