How could Trump acknowledge Christmas and Hanukkah, but forget Kwanzaa...

How could Trump acknowledge Christmas and Hanukkah, but forget Kwanzaa? And why isn't BLM or the Black community outraged over this?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2014/12/24/happy-kwanzaa-the-holiday-brought-to-you-by-the-fbi-n1935693
anncoulter.com/columns/2016-12-21.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JcbYt6kDUD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dare you to find exactly one reference to Kwanzaa from before 1950. If you can, I'll accept it as a valid cultural date. If you can't, it's anti Christian cultural Marxism created to divide blacks and whites.

What is a Quan-Sa?

Kill yourself

Because blacks celebrate Christmas. Only white SJWs and their pet retardoniggers care about some bullshit holiday made up by a rapist.

townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2014/12/24/happy-kwanzaa-the-holiday-brought-to-you-by-the-fbi-n1935693

What is Kwanzaa? Is it a purely American thing? I've never heard of it outside of US news and entertainment.

Some black guy said "christmas is fo' crackas" and then rounded up a bunch of african culture to make an abortion of a holiday.
It's mostly an American thing but I'm sure you can find some other blacks in the world who observe the holiday.

Currently living in a house full of blacks. The only thing I've ever heard on the subject is "Fuck even IS Kwanza?"

Kwanzaa is in two days faggot, go steal a TV or something.

I'm white and so is my family and we celebrate Kwanzaa every year and have done so for ~7 years.

I'm truly sorry

>it's a leaf
Day of the rake when?

Hanukkah started today.
Kwanzaa starts on the 26th.

isn't kwanzaa made up? i also seem to remember (((them))) pushing kwanzaa pretty heavily about 20 years ago. i guess they gave up

Because nobody celebrates Kwanzaa. It's a joke holiday that not even African-American Studies professors observe.

It's an abomination of a holiday that blatantly rips of Hanukkah down to the candles. It never really caught on anywhere.

>I'll just leave this here...

anncoulter.com/columns/2016-12-21.html

no you havent

Kwanzaa is a fake holiday.

>Kwanzaa

man, a lot of weird shit came out of the 90's.

If by (((them))) you mean black supremacists then yes.

And yes, there are black supremacists. They're exactly like their white counterparts: ignorant, violent, anti-Semitic hypocrites that think the world owes them something.

you know who i mean, the kikes. kwanzaa used to be pushed in the media pretty heavily and even taught in schools

You must've gone to a very liberal school then. And I mean very liberal because Kwanzaa is that far on the fringe.

Holy shit, just realised anyone under like 21 has probably literally never heard of Kwanzaa. This is a great underage detector.

so it wasn't a regular occurrence that kwanza was taught in schools?

We were told about it but never learned anything about it

I turned 20 this fall. It was pushed in my elementary school but they stopped talking about it in middle school and high school. I have a pretty good memory though.
t. Washington State Fag

It's a minor recurring joke on Futurama, so not really

Kwanzaa isn't even real

>Futurama
i never once laughed at that show

No. I've had hippy dippy liberal white guilt teachers, black teachers and prissy PC Jewish teachers. None of them expressed any sort of affinity for Kwanzaa. Probably because of its racist roots.

i like to be religion / belief / holiday fluid. that way i can pick the parts that i like and skip the rest. makes for hella good miss work excuses

Not even close. The only time I've ever heard of Kwanzaa is as the center of a big joke.

growing up in California we had to celebrate kwanzaa at school even though we had no black students at my school and if we did they wouldn't have celebrated kwanzaa anyways

that's some powerful leafbait

how old are you though? i swear kwanzaa was big in the 90s

This thread is trash. Here's "Darky School Days"- BILLY GOLDEN & JOE HUGHES

youtube.com/watch?v=JcbYt6kDUD0

You are an absolutely boring person, then. That show held great, if corny, humor.

Imagine David duke made up a holiday for white people. That's Kwanzaa, but with black people

Exactly.

> merry christmas!
> happy haunnekah!
> here, bite the Kwanzaa bean!

Next 24 hours Baltimore protests with signs "that's not a real Kwanzaa bean"

maybe. i guess boring people don't get anything out of boring shows

I live in the south, so it was never accepted. It was a joke from the very beginning.

Sub90 IQ detected. This is a whites only board, pack your bags.

You don't have to lie to be cool. If you only saw the last few seasons though, it's somewhat understandable.

whatever, family guy is the superior show

Bait.

First seasons: comedy Sci fi parodies
Later seasons: reddit incarnate

Honestly not a fan of (((Family Goy))). Memes aside, not my type of humor

i've only seen the first few seasons and never bothered to follow it since it wasn't funny. it tried too hard to be clever and to say that it actually attempted to induce laughs instead of smirks and slight nods of approval is ignorant

Kys nigger

just because you put things in triple parentheses and add yiddish lingo doesn't automatically discredit something.

get some arguments, son.

I thought it was clearly a joke. I wasn't arguing Jew therefore bad, I just don't like the show.

black people dont give a fuck about kwanza.

I don't think I've ever met a black person that celebrated that shit. They celebrate Christmas. What is wrong with that? Christmas isn't a white exclusive holiday.

Do african americans unironically celebrate kwanza?

I thought this was a 90's meme that died out with the taco-bell chihuahua. This sounds just as bad as muddled white americans larping as followers of asatru.

>believing in kwanzaa

Kwanzaa is just something Jews made up for black people cartoons.

I really want Trump to tweet out

"A Happy RamaHanuKwanzmas"

It's the only way a 21st century President can be inclusive

I'm 20 and I've heard it's name before but didn't know what it is